• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    I just finished the Mewtwo chapter and not sure what i'm supposed to do next. It showed a cut scene of Yellow so do I go to the League and challenge them or do I do something else?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    I just finished the Mewtwo chapter and not sure what i'm supposed to do next. It showed a cut scene of Yellow so do I go to the League and challenge them or do I do something else?

When Yellow's in Viridin Forest you have to go back there to see her and battle Dragonair plus she is going to get her first Pokemon. And go to Viridian Gym to take on Givoanni too.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I just completed the 3 Legendary Birds + Lugia & the Black Jynx sidequests. Now I'm stuck at the Fairchild Island and don't know what to do to continue the story. Can you guys help me with this?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    I have helped Rudy with the wild pokémon in tropica Island, porygon appears and make me fight Dália Ketchum. Them i talked to Oak in the phone about ash. Now i need to go to Valencia Island but..is all empty..not even a NPC :/ end of the line for me :(

Attachments

• Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.0)_1454479093229.png
      Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.0)_1454479093229.png
      3.4 KB · Views: 15

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • I have helped Rudy with the wild pokémon in tropica Island, porygon appears and make me fight Dália Ketchum. Them i talked to Oak in the phone about ash. Now i need to go to Valencia Island but..is all empty..not even a NPC :/ end of the line for me :(

I think you should "talk" to the time machine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    So, my game is bugged , then? because i'm supposed to go to valencia island and talk to ivy, but both pokemon center and her lab is empty. when i go upstairs in the poke center and try to enter the room where ash's sleeps, i got a "What am I doing here?" msg

FIX: used the gameshark to go through walls so i could enter the room. it worked

Last edited:
    Years
  • So, my game is bugged , then? because i'm supposed to go to valencia island and talk to ivy, but both pokemon center and her lab is empty. when i go upstairs in the poke center and try to enter the room where ash's sleeps, i got a "What am I doing here?" msg

FIX: used the gameshark to go through walls so i could enter the room. it worked
    you wern't supposed to do that she's next to her lab where there's water she's the girl with the pokemon on a small patch of land

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    Hello, I have a quick question: I was at Cinnabar Island, after I entered the burned mansion, the screen got a bit red, Idunno how t ofix it. When I'm in buildings everything is fine, but when I'm outside is red. somebody knows how to fix?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    New updates
    HRNGUPL.png
    slN1yLF.png
    bI2ZI4k.png
    725EQXF.png
    Oj506Fr.png
    1QKKUnV.png
    pf752jf.png
    eyci0V5.png
    Mis6AeR.png
    y1hRH6J.png
    nYNc6y2.png
    LQnf81B.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    In have others 6 questions:beta 12 have all other regions johto hoenn mirage island and others listed?,why the kangaskhoon not ground type?,all pokemons can be catchable in beta 12?,beta 12 have past? In other higher releases (beta 13,beta 14,and others) you add more fusions,mega evolutions,shadow pokemons,fakemons and more pokemons?,beta 12 is final beta?

Years
  • hey, im stuck after the Porygon Z/Missing No part, im stuck in a loop at Prof Ivy lab, but it keeps giving Rival/Green Dialouge. im on beta 11e

Years
  • Ive got myself in a weird situation. I just finished battling Missingo in the Underworld, which sets a cutscene of red talking to blue and green about the orange league being in two weeks, but once the cutscene ends im sent to Professor Ivy's lab. i walk out and it starts the cutscene again. Im stuck in a loop. Can anyone help me out?

did u fix this yet?

Back