• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • did u fix this yet?

This loop has already been fixed as of Beta 11E. It happened in Beta 11D. Try starting a new game, that should help, I guess.

In have others 6 questions:beta 12 have all other regions johto hoenn mirage island and others listed?,why the kangaskhoon not ground type?,all pokemons can be catchable in beta 12?,beta 12 have past? In other higher releases (beta 13,beta 14,and others) you add more fusions,mega evolutions,shadow pokemons,fakemons and more pokemons?,beta 12 is final beta?

Some of the on the first page listed regions are already in Beta 11(E), for example Hoenn (a part of it becomes accessible from Beta 12 onwards), Mirage Island, Southern Island and the Sevii Islands. The rest will be in Beta 12 onwards.
    As for Kangaskhoon: it's no Ground type, because it's the male counterpart to Kangaskhan, which is a Normal type.
    All Mega Evolutions, as well as Aethestode's selected Fusion Pokémon, Shadow Pokémon and Fakemon will be also available from Beta 12 onwards. If you saw the post with the number #8565 on page 343, you'd know, which Pokémon are available from Beta 12 onwards.
    Aethestode stated it several times and I'll state it again: No, Beta 12 won't be the last Beta.

How do i get to pummelo Island?

I think I know what your problem was: did you go to the other islands after Trovita Island? There were several islands after it, like Crazy Island, Fairchild Island, Butwal Island, Ascorbia Island, Kumquat Island. After the Kumquat Island incident with Porygon, you should've been able to progress without using any cheats.
    Pummelo Island is to the north-west of Kumquat Island. On your way to Pummelo Island, you'll come across the Magikarp evolution process on Rind Island, where you'll obtain your Gyaradosite. From there on, it won't take long until you reach a path, that leads in two directions: the western path takes you to an island, which name I don't remember anymore, while the northern path takes you to the Pummelo Island Gate, which is your destination.

Years
  • This loop has already been fixed as of Beta 11E. It happened in Beta 11D. Try starting a new game, that should help, I guess.

i started playing like last week, on 11E, first time, first patched rom, so i dont know why its happening

and also what is after 11E, is 12 out? if so where is link, thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    In have one suggestion you could put xy/oras remastered/updated kanto,johto,hoeen,sinnoh,unova remastered cries?its possible?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    can you pleas give me a link to pokemon adventure red beta 10

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Another suggestions you could add shadow pokemons and delta pokemons of pokemon zeta/omicron? Example:shadow keldeo,shadow vulpix,shadow eevee,shadow ho-oh,shadow kyogre/groudon,delta charizard,delta snorlax,delta victini and others?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    Hey i am.new to thia site and i would like to download your game vut actually i cant find any sort of description pls help me

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Hey guys, i know most of you are aware of the manga's events, and their sequence, so basically there's allready a walktrhoug of the game on those arcs.

That said, it is ok to say that some people doesnt know about the story arcs.

Is there any way to implement a quest tab with what to do next, split between main quest & side quests??

We've been seen people asking about waht to do next all the time!

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2016
    Is beta 12 going to be compatible with 11e. I don't want to get super far in the game then have to start over lol. If not imma wait for beta 12 cuz it sounds awesome

Back