• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • At the part where you go catch bulbasaur, there are two glitchy tiles in route 1 near the entrance to viridian city......
    And at the exit of viridian forest, the last full heal keeps respawning..... These are the only ones I've found yet since I'm not out of viridian forest yet :P

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Added Breaking Out Chapter.

At the part where you go catch bulbasaur, there are two glitchy tiles in route 1 near the entrance to viridian city......
    And at the exit of viridian forest, the last full heal keeps respawning..... These are the only ones I've found yet since I'm not out of viridian forest yet :P

The last Full Heal? The last full heal was replaced with nurse Joy since beta 4. Which beta are you playing, and send me a screenshot.

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
  • just finished beta 5.5!! amazing so far. Can't wait till the next beta!!

Btw, i did notice a few glitches, I'm just gonna say the worst ones!!

1. On the route after the lake monster chapter but before where the fearow has Bill, there's a ledge facing a tree where if you jump over that ledge and into the tree, you can't move anymore.
    2. If you go through the east entrance to saffron, there is no guard and the game freezes right there.(pretty sure this doesn't matter because the beta 5.5 isn't supposed to let you through anyways)
    3. I noticed that if you are in the key item's section and there is no photo about any item, if you open the TM bag, it will totally glitch out. the bag still works but if you try to use any of the TMs, the game freezes.

other than that, there are only few minor glitches. But the game overall is pretty awesome and I can't wait till Beta 6

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This looks good, do you mind if I do a Lets Play of it?

I really don't mind. Go ahead :).

just finished beta 5.5!! amazing so far. Can't wait till the next beta!!

Btw, i did notice a few glitches, I'm just gonna say the worst ones!!

1. On the route after the lake monster chapter but before where the fearow has Bill, there's a ledge facing a tree where if you jump over that ledge and into the tree, you can't move anymore.
    2. If you go through the east entrance to saffron, there is no guard and the game freezes right there.(pretty sure this doesn't matter because the beta 5.5 isn't supposed to let you through anyways)
    3. I noticed that if you are in the key item's section and there is no photo about any item, if you open the TM bag, it will totally glitch out. the bag still works but if you try to use any of the TMs, the game freezes.

other than that, there are only few minor glitches. But the game overall is pretty awesome and I can't wait till Beta 6

Yep, fixed the first glitch for Beta 6.
    Yep, fixed that glitch as well. It was my bad on that part.
    Well... That's new. So only the TM?

I'm unaware of the beta........ I got it off Mediafire :P

If you're playing a beta that is before 5.5... Please please please don't message me about the glitch, cause I'll get really piss. In addition, the name of the beta is stated on the ips patch (e.g. Beta 5.5).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    i downloaded beta 4 and the ips file worked well but when i tried patching the ips 4.5 or higher to a clean rom file my android and my computer both said it wasn't a valid ips file i would be grateful if somebody would explain to me why beta 4 ips works while other betas dont so far its a great game and i would like to play the newer betas

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Update Breaking Out chapter.
    Updated Hero VS Villain Chapter (Now include images of Lt SURGE VS Red & Koga VS Blue).
    For Red VS Lt.SURGE scene, the dialogue would be different on whether you played ZAPDOS bonus chapter and Abandon Gym Bonus Chapter.

i downloaded beta 4 and the ips file worked well but when i tried patching the ips 4.5 or higher to a clean rom file my android and my computer both said it wasn't a valid ips file i would be grateful if somebody would explain to me why beta 4 ips works while other betas dont so far its a great game and i would like to play the newer betas

No clue. Make sure you're only using the latest beta (5.5), and make sure you are using Pokemon FireRed US 1.0 rom. In addition, patch it on computer with Lunar IPS.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Don't send me a messages about a glitch for the EARLIER BETA!! For crying out loud, commonsense!! They're early beta for a reason. It's annoying because you got no idea how many other people send me messages like these!

Keep up the good work main story is almost done :)

Will you make more bonus chapters?

I'm going finish up the existing one. SOme like Walker farm I still haven't started lol (Been watching too much walking Dead).

But yeah, I'm not going to add more since Orange Island is going to be big.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lol seriously i want to hit myself very hard when i see comments regarding older betas i can only imagine whats going in your pm lol

Nice to know that about the bonus chapters and btw never saw walking dead only know that it got zombies, the walker chapter seems fun

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    I know alot of ppl prob have asked you but do you have a timeframe of beta 6 release

Oh also will we be able to evolve eevee into espeon in beat 6 and how? Moonstone? Or by happiness

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I know alot of ppl prob have asked you but do you have a timeframe of beta 6 release

Oh also will we be able to evolve eevee into espeon in beat 6 and how? Moonstone? Or by happiness

He already addressed that the eevee evolution has been fixed for the next beta. It's through moonstone and sunstone for umbreon and espeon. As for the time frame, I'm sure he'll post it himself when he has an idea when it'll be like he has in the past. He understandably doesn't want to stress himself by posting a deadline.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    He already addressed that the eevee evolution has been fixed for the next beta. It's through moonstone and sunstone for umbreon and espeon. As for the time frame, I'm sure he'll post it himself when he has an idea when it'll be like he has in the past. He understandably doesn't want to stress himself by posting a deadline.

Perfect, couldn't have said it any better.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    When the official release comes out, are you going to make it a .Gba file instead of having us patch it, and instead having it pre-patched? I'm just saying it would be really cool if you did. Because some people can't do that on their computer. It would make it so that people who can't could enjoy this Great Hack as well.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

It's okay :) .

Yes, about the EEVEE thing. As for the release date, I want to at least finish the Main Story before releasing Beta 6. Which would be soon considering after the Saffron City Arc, it's Indigo League. I know It might be a long time considering the gap between beta 5 and Beta 6. However, you got to understand that I only started work on Beta 6 like last week, as I have work and University assessment and exams.

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • When the official release comes out, are you going to make it a .Gba file instead of having us patch it, and instead having it pre-patched? I'm just saying it would be really cool if you did. Because some people can't do that on their computer. It would make it so that people who can't could enjoy this Great Hack as well.

Not gonna happen man, you can't request a gba file. its against the Rules of the site

Back