• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
It's okay :) .

Yes, about the EEVEE thing. As for the release date, I want to at least finish the Main Story before releasing Beta 6. Which would be soon considering after the Saffron City Arc, it's Indigo League. I know It might be a long time considering the gap between beta 5 and Beta 6. However, you got to understand that I only started work on Beta 6 like last week, as I have work and University assessment and exams.

Thanx man and i understand are you gunna post the download link here when your done

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Don't send me a messages about a glitch for the EARLIER BETA!! For crying out loud, commonsense!! They're early beta for a reason. It's annoying because you got no idea how many other people send me messages like these!
While I agree that it's stupid to send you glitch reports for earlier betas, it may be a good idea to remove the download links to the earlier betas, it should reduce the frequency of this happening at least.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
so if continuing from an old save when a new version is released itll be glitchy, then does that mean its useless to play untill its done?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
It sucks when you are watching youtube, and then you saw a video of a guy playing your hack, and then claiming it that he made it.

ANYWAYS
I finally finished The Hero VS Villain Chapter (Images uploaded, in RED VS Lt.Surge section). That chapter took me along time because the scripting was difficult, and the large amount of spriting and map changing.

Anyway, added some new special POKEMON into the game. These are the Special POKEMONS in the game so far.

252_0.bmp
253_0.bmp
254_0.bmp
255_0.bmp
256_0.bmp
257_0.bmp
258_0.bmp
259_0.bmp
260_0.bmp
261_0.bmp

The new ones are: Vol Cannon and Zapmolcuno.

Oh, and Green also got a sprite change to match the one in Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter.

so if continuing from an old save when a new version is released itll be glitchy, then does that mean its useless to play untill its done?

No, it's not useless, because you're helping me fix up glitch until the REAL final version comes out.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Started the Winged Legends Chapter.
Added a section called Evolution Items which features the evolution items for the upcoming Beta 6.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Found a bug in 5.5 in celadon in the building where in the normal games you'd get eevee. When trying to get to the rocket guy on the other side by walking through the building, the character freezes but I can move the camera but nothing else (aside from getting into the start menu and such) I don't know if anyone else had this problem

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
The new Red overworld sprite are kinda nice!!Which making me curious on how Red looks like in battle o.o...Do you also change Red sprite in battle?Can post screenie for it >_<

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Found a bug in 5.5 in celadon in the building where in the normal games you'd get eevee. When trying to get to the rocket guy on the other side by walking through the building, the character freezes but I can move the camera but nothing else (aside from getting into the start menu and such) I don't know if anyone else had this problem

Okay, can you send me a screenshot. Thank you :)

The new Red overworld sprite are kinda nice!!Which making me curious on how Red looks like in battle o.o...Do you also change Red sprite in battle?Can post screenie for it >_<

Didn't really change much. Btw, I didn't make the overworld sprite, credit goes to Jasgx

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
When the official release comes out, are you going to make it a .Gba file instead of having us patch it, and instead having it pre-patched? I'm just saying it would be really cool if you did. Because some people can't do that on their computer. It would make it so that people who can't could enjoy this Great Hack as well.

i think this is against the rules

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
posting gba/roms are against the rules. Also for those saying you can't patch without a pc, if you have an android go to google store. There are a bunch of patchers. I'm currently using unipatcher *event though I got a few*. And I have already tried it out and patched this to test it. If you have smart phones just search google to see if there are patcher apps for your phone.

@rockmanmegaman Keep up the great work. Updates keep looking great. Those new pokemon sprites look nice. Can't wait to see how they play out in the game. Really looking forward to beta 6.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
w0w btw...... CAn you make a Story About Red In Mt. Silver? even if it's just a Short Storyline ...

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
i downloaded to a clean rom of fire red, but it says 1m sub-circuit board cant be found :\

How unpleasant. It actually does matter.
Please change your save type to flash 128k for that message to not appear
and for you to be able to save your game, so it does matter.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Uploaded new images for the Wing Legend Chapter.

Also, I have decided each day to create a new tileset for my future Gold/Silver/Crystal Chapter hack. So far, here's a sample of the new tileset for Gold/Silver/Crystal Chapter.

byXsxAsCc7F5ITVoz-Fl_7IegqGELwtFmmHsVLRIYsg=w240-h160-no
WmE2IS3tGL0GFmvbAEYiLvFnNjjUVVIpTE1xT5BMX8k=w240-h160-no

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
Im playing and loving! I love how you have mega venasaur implemented into this! Keep up the awesome work! One I've my favourite hacks i have played!

Back