• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
so i finally decide to get this hack and its not letting me download -___- it looks like im the only one who has this problem?? maybe download button is broken o.O

EDIT: i even test downloaded beta 5.5 and it worked, only beta 6 leads me to a page that says: " unable to access the network "

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I've just uploaded Beta 6a, it fixes most of the glitch that has been encountered. I've also uploaded the original beta 6 (which i intended to release before I found out the severe freezing glitch). I don't recommend people to play the original Beta 6, but if you manage to recover the data or bypass to to Saffron City with no problem, then go and play it.

In addition, people like "shadab", please shut up and don't send me message if your only input is "Beta 6 is very glitchy! it freezes!! I hope you fix everything!". It would be more helpful if you actually tell me where it freezes or why it freezes.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
No need find Jigglypuff 2nd time. Just Bulbasaur in viridian city. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
By the way guys, if you're wondering where HM03 is, it's to the left of the Pokemon Center (right before Mt. Moon) on the pile of leaves surrounded by the 3 rocks.

Also to let you guys know, I've encountered 2 glitches in Cerulean City in Beta 6a.
1st one is trying to start the Saving Bill Chapter. When you head north of Misty's mansion towards the Rattata, the game freezes. If you walk at the far left, you pass the freezing glitch but you still can't talk to Bill who's a Rattata because the game freezes when you talk to it.
2nd one is after battling with Misty's Starmie when you encounter it in the dark in the mansion. Once they talk about battling the Cerulean City gym leader, all of the sudden Red's sprite replaces one of Misty's servant on the far right and you still see red's previous sprite at the table. From this point, you can't exit either.

*Edit: Okay after several tries, the bug for 2nd one disappear and I could exit. There's still a bug for the chapter where you save Bill. In fact it freezes up in that route. So whether you talk to Bill or just walk up there, it will freeze on you. You have to beat Misty at the gym first before you could start this chapter so don't even try to go up there because it will just freeze on you. Also walk in the middle of the path when starting this chapter. If you walk on the left or right side of the path, it freezes.

Also I notice the Lapras near the Cerulean gym in the water is where you get the Lunar Ribbon not an actual Lapras (no Lapras cry). Doesn't affect the game though.

Last edited:

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
Years
The Swampert X event doesn't work. As soon as you try to enter the cave it throws you into an odd cutscene that locks you into an unmovable area. Also I don't know if this was resolved by anyone but the Arbok event doesn't work with me either. I'll test Beta 6a and see the difference. Overall great upgrade from 5.5 though the sprites are even more awesome! :D
Edit: My Poliwhrill's gender changes when it evolves. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Years
when i batte the one of the sailor of s.s anne then after i defeat him i did not walk at the cerulean the top of the city there are 1 pokemon ratata then when i talk hang again sorry for my english

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
If y'all actually go through the last maybe 2-3 pages you'll see people have talked about the issues you're having with the game and the beta issues have been explained. It also wouldn't hurt to go to the first page and read what he included about the beta before you jump in and just download.
Doesn't take very long to read up.
Beta 6a has the fixes of a few fatal bugs some of us reported and that is going to be the most recent one. There is a Beta 6 that goes up to Mewtwo but is filled with bugs.
He'll return to it when he's good and ready and feels he can accomplish more with it.
That's basically it. Just saying this because I see a lot of things repeated when they're either on the first page or we've discussed it in posts a page or two ago.
I'll be playing beta 6a now to see if there's any issues. Thanks for fixing it.

Back