• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I just lost my best friend in an accident. I'm just going to release what I have tomorrow night. I'm just not in the mood to do this hack in the time being.

Im extremely sorry to hear that man. Take care of yourself. I know.how it feels

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Im extremely sorry to hear that man. Take care of yourself. I know.how it feels

The worst part is that, I want to cry but I couldn't. Just makes me feel really really empty right now. The even part is that how alone I'm feeling right now. Anyway, I digress. Thank you for understanding.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss, I know that feeling :( ....if you need to take a break from the hack, then we'll all be able to understand.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
I just lost my best friend in an accident. I'm just going to release what I have tomorrow night. I'm just not in the mood to do this hack in the time being.

i know how you feel , this happend to me few years ago , i lost one of my friends in accident , and i too can not cry ... :(
release the hack whenever you want :(
i hope you will get your mood back becasue , be sad its is also not good. :(

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years

Oh man I am so, SO sorry to hear that. I'm sorry for your loss of a friend and for their family's loss. That's just awful. Step away and take time for yourself and for their family to. When you're ready to come back to it you will but for the time being, just do what you have to do. I'll definitely be thinking about their family and of you.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yesterday when I heard my friend died. The news were sudden, and I didn't know how to react. Today when I woke up, I hop on and wanted to talk to her. I can't... because she's gone forever.

Sorry, I shouldn't have post it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
sorry to hear rockmanmegaman. best wishes to you, the family & friends. At least you knew her and you have your memories of her. I understand like everyone else. Take all the time you need.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yesterday when I heard my friend died. The news were sudden, and I didn't know how to react. Today when I woke up, I hop on and wanted to talk to her. I can't... because she's gone forever.

Sorry, I shouldn't have post it here.

This the worst thing in life that can happen to someone when you wake up and then come to know one of your loved ones are gone forever. no problem if you posted it here and will request the moderator not to delete these posts so that maybe you can cut your sorrows by sharing it with us!

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
its okay take your time. even i understand the loss of a Friend but i learned one thing they will
always in your memories & your heart.:)

Sorry 4 your loss Dude

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
I have released beta 6. It ends at Seafoam Island CHapter. I was going to release when i finish the Saffron Saga, but at this point I just want to mourn for friend. I haven't tested the Beta, and I really couldn't test it. Sorry, and thank you to those who understand.
It's fine I'm sure no one will care, You deal with stuff IRL, I wish you the best of luck :/

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
I have released beta 6. It ends at Seafoam Island CHapter. I was going to release when i finish the Saffron Saga, but at this point I just want to mourn for friend. I haven't tested the Beta, and I really couldn't test it. Sorry, and thank you to those who understand.

No need to apologize. We'll do the testing for you. You just take as much time as you need during these hard times. I'll be keeping you and your friend's family in my prayers bro.

Years
Right after I patched beta 6 and begin game from my last save point I get black screen, also when I try to begin a new game, after Oak is done talking and everything I get black screen.

Back