• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Herp derp he will keep releasing updates fast with a broken arm derp herp he owes us fast updates herp derp if he wont i will send him 100 hate emails DERP HERP HURR HURR
    Everybody knows what you can do and what you think about peoples opinion.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years

• Get well Dude No worries just take your time Favorite Chapters are
    the Lake Monster Chapter & the Love Letter Chapter i love the Greg & Kent Script {XD}
    [\QUOTE]
    Thank you, when I was doing the love letter chapter, the Greg and Kent was the canon couple I had in mind. However, I decided to add in 3 more so people can choose :).
    Your welcome Btw
    is Swampert X from the Lake Monster Chapter Catchable in Future Releases?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Hey I'm stuck at lavender town Ive completed the lavender tower what should I do now?
    I guess I need HM01 Cut where should I get it?

Years
  • Hey I'm stuck at lavender town Ive completed the lavender tower what should I do now?
    I guess I need HM01 Cut where should I get it?

Have you done The bonus chapter with pikachus ashes?
    You get the ashes from vermilion and go to lavender tower and theres a bit secret path in the area you fight blue with gastly before
    Then go check if the old man is blocking your way to celadon (its near vermilion)

As for cut you get it at celadons gym

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, don't be mean to MegaIndianCharizardX,.

Deep down, I know he means well :)
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=426169

Ok btw is this area in Flora City only for decoration purposes
    or we can get there someday
    10gxk6b.jpg

It's a foreshadowing for Blue's game.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • The hack looks good, I play the beta, Im a good lover of the pokemon manga, and this hacks looks good, need some little graphics update (the tiles and blue/green (female) sprite can be better)

Waiting for the next version, Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hey I have two questions where is the best place to train? I'm already at the part where I have eevee but my pokemon are only around level 25? And when is the earliest I can catch growlithe ?

Years
  • I need help!!! ok so I defeated moltres and now i'm in pallet town and then when I get to oak's lab theres another screen with sabrina and moltres what do I do??

Years
  • I need help getting past Silph Co. building. I have beat Jesse and James at the top of the building, but now I don't know where I should go. Please help me.

i had trouble here too and it's really stupid... so you go to the top room right? after you get the key from jesse and james, you go back down the hallway and go to the warper to th left instead of the one that takes you to jesse and james... there should be a room with two beds...go down and theres a door, that's where you need to use the key. if you keep goinmg through there and up the stairs,itll bring you to a room that looks like an empty hallway, except you can see into another room that has two doors.... those two doors actually connect to the hallway you're in. just line your player up with them and walk through... i spent ages on this lol

Years
  • Hey I have two questions where is the best place to train? I'm already at the part where I have eevee but my pokemon are only around level 25? And when is the earliest I can catch growlithe ?

use lots of exp shares... it gives you like three really close together in vermillion and lavender. just use those and train on the bike path with the trainers...

you catch growlithe on cinnabar island -around level 35- in the cave that blaine sends you through to get to his lab, or i think you can catch them in the grass too, but im not sure.

Back