• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • 1st just to say this is a really awesome hack, and hope to see more like this, congrats :D
    but i have a question is there a way to get the HM 02 (Fly) i already have aerodactyl, but he doesn't know it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    there is no HM 02 fly in this hack u cant get it.rockman is there a swampert event in cerulian city i already finished beta 7 i think i missed that one.i can stll play that event or not.after swampert dives underwater what to do next

Years
  • there is no HM 02 fly in this hack u cant get it.rockman is there a swampert event in cerulian city i already finished beta 7 i think i missed that one.i can stll play that event or not.after swampert dives underwater what to do next

Thanks for the answer. I did Swampert event after the poke-league, i went to the front of Bill's house, where there was this kid, to which you talk, and then he's abducted, then went to the cave south from there.

Also where's Jessie James and Meowth after they stole the vaporeon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    after that u have to return to captain u will see blue talk to him he will give u HM DIVE. after that beta 7 is finished u cant use dive wait for beta 8

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    thats what iam telling they dive underwater thats where beta 7 ends u cant find veporeon get dive and try to come back where team rocket dived undetwater u will see a ending message

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    but when I go up to sabrina it says nothing!!!

What Sabrina? Can you try to make my life easier by posting screenshot and saying what's your problem in more detail?]

E.g.
    1) Are you using a Firered US 1.0 (not 1.1) rom base?
    2) Did you patch only with Beta 7?
    3) Did you patch onto a clean rom?
    4) Did you start a new savefile when playing Beta 7?

If you answered yes, for all of the above. Please send me a screenshot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Rockman,

What can i do after beating the League?
    Seems like i can't go to Orange before beta 8.

Also, Porygon is not on Pallet Forest after the event on Poke Mansion. ok,i managed to find it.

Are legendaries catchables already? like birds and mew.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Rockman,

What can i do after beating the League?
    Seems like i can't go to Orange before beta 8.

Also, Porygon is not on Pallet Forest after the event on Poke Mansion. ok,i managed to find it.

Are legendaries catchables already? like birds and mew.

If you cheat like some people, you can catch me in Cinnabar Mansion by using a Walk Through Wall Cheat.

ANyway, here are some things you can do postgame
    - Play a bit of To Velencia Island Chapter
    - Rematch with some gym leaders (Not all gym leaders stay at their gym! Some like Misty, Erika and Brock love hanging out together).
    - Most NPC would talk differently to you, now that you're the champion. Some respect you, some is oblivious that you're the champion and some are just downright jealous of you.
    - Finish some bonus chapters (e.g. Lake Monster, Love Letter, etc).
    - Find the Shiny Pokemon throughout Kanto. Some Pokemon appear on certain day, when you interact with them, you get to battle their shiny form (you can catch them too).

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    First off awesome awesome awesome game man I really love your work, from the actual storyline to the funny and random NPC text. I've completed beta 7 and I must say very nice work. Although there are a few glitches here and there I could care less because none of them really interfere with the game. One thing that is annoying is that there HM for Fly (unless I completely missed it), I'm guessing you'll be adding that in sometime in the future. One thing I'd like to say is that you should make the game a bit harder in terms of the opponents. This is my opinion but I feel like it could make the game better. Most of us playing this rom hack are probably well-versed with pokemon (why else would be play rom hacks) and can handle the challenge. The game is at a great tempo right now, but a little pressure wouldn't be bad. That's just some criticism for you but love the game man, really looking forward to beta 8.

Years
  • There is no HM FLY for now and its not that big of a deal if you know how to take shortcuts you can go everywhere fast

As for the game not being hard i noticed that too, the random trainers use low lvl pokemon while the gym leaders, legendery pokemon, rivals etc use high lvls and most of the time can be challenging
    Since the game aint over and we got a big place to explore in the future i think rockman could complete the story first then tune the difficulty
    And are the rare candies from league gonna be there at future betas can you make them more expensive they are way too cheap for a rare item

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    First off awesome awesome awesome game man I really love your work, from the actual storyline to the funny and random NPC text. I've completed beta 7 and I must say very nice work. Although there are a few glitches here and there I could care less because none of them really interfere with the game. One thing that is annoying is that there HM for Fly (unless I completely missed it), I'm guessing you'll be adding that in sometime in the future. One thing I'd like to say is that you should make the game a bit harder in terms of the opponents. This is my opinion but I feel like it could make the game better. Most of us playing this rom hack are probably well-versed with pokemon (why else would be play rom hacks) and can handle the challenge. The game is at a great tempo right now, but a little pressure wouldn't be bad. That's just some criticism for you but love the game man, really looking forward to beta 8.

The reason for the low level for now is because the game is really only 50% completed. The Orange Archipelago is just as big as the main story (if not bigger), so I want to make sure there's room for your pokemon to still level up.

But yeah, when I complete the game for good, I'll tune the level a bit. For now, I'll just leave it as it is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    The best hack I have played so far. Eagerly waiting for Beta 8. Thanks for creating this awesome hack.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • The best hack I have played so far. Eagerly waiting for Beta 8. At what date the beta 8 is expected to come out?? Thanks for creating this awesome hack.
    Its against the rules to ask the release date, unless the creator announces the date itself.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Is Remoraid only found in the underwater in SS Anne Robbery? If I didn't catch it then, can still I get it next time?
    He'll add it in the later betas for sure. He is going to include all pokemon from kanto and johto.

Back