• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • I see. I've already done that, but it looks like my pre-patched save file isn't really compatible with this new patched version of the game.
    And that's the reason why you shouldn't use Pre-Patched ROMs at all.
    Clearly, the one you got was not the latest version, or else the savefile would have worked as the ROMs would be the same.
    Do you or anybody else on here know where I can find a save file at this exact point of the game? Like the beginning of Chapter 23 "Always Behind You"?
    I don't. Sorry. Hopefully someone else who comes around here can help with that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    go to the vermilion gym and activate the bonus chapter, then go to the lavender tower on the penultimate floor and finish the bonus chapter that will receive some reward items.

Thanks man. BTW I completed Kanto saga and I just love this hack. It feels refreshing to finally play a pokemon game which is different and I especially loved the short bonus chapters.

One question though, Is there a town map in this game fr either Kanto or Orange Archipelago?
    And does Pikachu wch I caught in electric rodent chapter evolve at all? Thundr stone isnt working on it.

Minecraft_pe.lite

Crack head
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Thanks man. BTW I completed Kanto saga and I just love this hack. It feels refreshing to finally play a pokemon game which is different and I especially loved the short bonus chapters.

One question though, Is there a town map in this game fr either Kanto or Orange Archipelago?
    And does Pikachu wch I caught in electric rodent chapter evolve at all? Thundr stone isnt working on it.

Lol its a fakemon version of pikachu so you cant evolve it if you want a regular pikachu search vidiran forest. 2percent catch rate version tho

Nafis420

RedSnow
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    so will Aethestode continue with red's story? if so will the bonus chapter affect the next story line or will it just unlock those events and move on?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Lol its a fakemon version of pikachu so you cant evolve it if you want a regular pikachu search vidiran forest. 2percent catch rate version tho

Thanks fr the info man. Also is there a town map anywhere in the game? I'm really getting lost in Orange saga with all routes looking alike.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • One question though, Is there a town map in this game fr either Kanto or Orange Archipelago?
    There isn't a Town Map InGame, no.

As for Pika, it's a separate species of Pikachu. It doesn't evolve, because it represents Red's Pikachu in the manga, who doesn't evolve.
    so will Aethestode continue with red's story?
    Yes.
    if so will the bonus chapter affect the next story line or will it just unlock those events and move on?
    The latest few pictures depict a bonus chapter that seemingly changes the outcome of the Orange Archipelago storyline on your savefile.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Not sure if this is a bug or feature but after finishing pallet town heroes both the report guy and the move relearned are gone. Little help?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    I'm currently playing the beta 15 version. During the lake monster bonus chapter, after I talk to officer jenny about those people just being illusions then go to the place where the ghost swampert is supposed to be, it's not there. But why though?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Not sure if this is a bug or feature but after finishing pallet town heroes both the report guy and the move relearned are gone. Little help?
    Ramuh goes away until you finish the events at Saffron City.
    I'm currently playing the beta 15 version. During the lake monster bonus chapter, after I talk to officer jenny about those people just being illusions then go to the place where the ghost swampert is supposed to be, it's not there. But why though?
    That happened to a handful of people who were playing the hack on unsupported emulators like "John GBA" or "MyBoy!".
    Which GBA emulator are you playing the hack with?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2020
    Tough situation tbh, as a big fan of manga, i loved the hack so much. Now, i can neither asked him to continue nor i can keep myself alive from the fact, that the planned story was so exciting. I respect u aethestode, for 2 reason. 1st the original development was jst mind blowing and 2nd u revolutionized the rom hacking scenario (yes u did), also gave us the "Adventure chapter gimmick". Nah, i won't be playing beta 15, it will jst make me cry. I have decided to make an " adventure chapter" rom too, with more ambitious development then yours. Maybe after that, i may be able to feel like u. I don't know when i will, but i know i will make that hack. I have no options either, not after seeing the planned progression and the emergence of CFRU. Without Red chapter, i don't think the hacking industry** will be interesting.
    Also, idc if u die or u get urself in a disease from now on

I think the last part was kind of rude and unnecessary. And also if you die and got a disease he won't care for you either. You should be just thankful for the game he made.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    Ramuh goes away until you finish the events at Saffron City.

That happened to a handful of people who were playing the hack on unsupported emulators like "John GBA" or "MyBoy!".
    Which GBA emulator are you playing the hack with?

I'm using "MyBoy!" Do you have any suggestions on what emulators i should use? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2023
    Hi, finished the Kanto-Saga and went on to the Orange Islands, didnt knew what to do so I went with the submarine(?) back to Kanto and now I dont know how to get back to the Orange Islands.

btw this "Dark Relict" Bonus Chapter wont trigger for me, any ideas? Thanks buds

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm using "MyBoy!" Do you have any suggestions on what emulators i should use? Thanks!
    Please read the FAQ before asking any questions.
    Hi, finished the Kanto-Saga and went on to the Orange Islands, didnt knew what to do so I went with the submarine(?) back to Kanto and now I dont know how to get back to the Orange Islands.
    Are you sure that you're playing the latest release in the hack (Beta 15.4, it's in the main post) and you're not using a Pre-Patched ROM?
    btw this "Dark Relict" Bonus Chapter wont trigger for me, any ideas? Thanks buds
    Can't confirm. I quickly checked on my savefile and that bonus chapter is triggering just fine on my savefile, where the last thing I did was the events at the Amazoness Clan's island in the Orange Archipelago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2023
    Hi Random Uruguayan User!

Yes, I have read the last posts here and decided to patch it on my own instead of using a pre-patched rom.
    After I didnt knew what to do on orange island i decided to go back to Kanto and play some of the bonus chapters, i went back to the submarine and spoke to the captain and after i left the sub i found myself in vermilion city. But i cant go back to the orange islands now when i speak to the captain.

When I speak to the big thombstone on route 12 it just gives me the same text.
    ???: "Dark Relic..."
    Red: "Huh!? D... Dark Relic...?"

Thanks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yes, I have read the last posts here and decided to patch it on my own instead of using a pre-patched rom.
    You did start a savefile with that ROM though, yes?
    If you started a savefile on a previous version or a Pre-Patched ROM and then tried to load it up on the Beta 15.4, that's not good either.
    When I speak to the big thombstone on route 12 it just gives me the same text.
    ???: "Dark Relic..."
    Red: "Huh!? D... Dark Relic...?"
    There's a playthrough of that bonus chapter on the Youtube playlist linked at the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide in the main post.
    You must pick up the Dark Relic on Route 12 and then speak with the Tombstone.
    Are you sure that's what you did?

Years
  • I don't know why but my file doesn't seem to open...keeps showing me a blank screen . CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME..I have been waiting for a long time for the new beta.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I don't know why but my file doesn't seem to open...keeps showing me a blank screen . CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME..I have been waiting for a long time for the new beta.
    It's hard to tell you anything when you're not giving any information to help any of us who read this thread understand your problem.
    What emulator are you using?
    Also make sure you're trying to open a .gba ROM File and not a .ups Patch File.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    AETHESODE!! LUNOS!! WE DEMAND AN ANSWER!!

WHAT IS MARTHA!?!?!

Like for real tho. Will we ever know as we progress through the story?

Please read the FAQ before asking any questions.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back