• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    That's not normal. Maybe you need to patch a clean rom again?

Has anyone else managed to play the Beta 6 and get past the scene where Greens Blastoise get hammered by Sabrina at Saffron?
    I tried with several clean roms and still no encounters, if it helps I'm using the 6.9 beta patch.
    Going to try with 5.5 now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    So let me see if i got this right. Will i have to restart the game everytime a new beta is released?

Riaked

PKMN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2021
    Uhm.. I found a bug. After I get to Vermillion City, I go to the Abandoned Gym and find the Ash Jar, nothing wrong there. But soon after, when I near the dock 2 to 3 steps away the boat comes out of nowhere. Like, I walk back and the boat disappears when it can be viewed, but when I go near it, it reappears.

That doesn't really affect the game, but when I enter the boat and go down the stairs, I fight "Sailor Alan". Upon defeating him, I get stuck with 2 Red sprites, one discolored and one talking to "Sailor Alan" and I'm stuck by invisible walls. Accessing any of the menu's causes me to return my color, but I'm still stuck and there are still 2 Reds. What do I do? I have beta 6.9 by the way..

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • So let me see if i got this right. Will i have to restart the game everytime a new beta is released?

yes,yes and yes to prevent max glitches. Or your gameplay will have the never seen glitches. And then you'll complaint rockmanmegaman and he'll be confused about it. Not you but some people do that. Start a new save for best gameplay.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Should i start playing 6.9? Or wait for update.
    P.s small updates also require me to start over? Since you said youll be releasing small updates.
    Thx and sorry for ignorance :P

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Uhm.. I found a bug. After I get to Vermillion City, I go to the Abandoned Gym and find the Ash Jar, nothing wrong there. But soon after, when I near the dock 2 to 3 steps away the boat comes out of nowhere. Like, I walk back and the boat disappears when it can be viewed, but when I go near it, it reappears.

That doesn't really affect the game, but when I enter the boat and go down the stairs, I fight "Sailor Alan". Upon defeating him, I get stuck with 2 Red sprites, one discolored and one talking to "Sailor Alan" and I'm stuck by invisible walls. Accessing any of the menu's causes me to return my color, but I'm still stuck and there are still 2 Reds. What do I do? I have beta 6.9 by the way..

Oh the first one is like that. The Ss Anne is actually a sprite. SO reappears when you're near it (I don't really know how to fix it.

As for the 2nd one. I'll fix it for the next beta. Thanks ;).

Should i start playing 6.9? Or wait for update.
    P.s small updates also require me to start over? Since you said youll be releasing small updates.
    Thx and sorry for ignorance :P

I say play beta 6.9. Beta 7 is going to take a while.

Replaced the old Beta 5 screenshots of Phantom Pokemon Chapter with screenshot from Beta 7.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Totally didnt expect an answer this quick! THANKS MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DONT LISTEN TO THOSE DICKHEADS!!!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, starting from today, I'll reupload all the old screenshot with the upcoming Beta 7 screenshot.

Anyway. Here's some small updates:

- Cinnabar Island saga is complete.
    - Pallet Hero is complete
    - Route 21 is completed.
    - Residents of Pallet Town will now dissapear after the Cinnabar Island saga (due to story)
    - The Jigglypuff that was apparently blown away by the wind in the Missing Pokemon Chapter will make a reappearance.
    - New sprites for Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Just started playing beta 6.9 and up until the SS Anne arc everything is fantastic. However when I get on board the ship, on the second floor, after battling the 2nd guy (one with a Poliwag and a Goldeen) my game would freeze. Like, I got a transparent sprite walking around and my main sprite can't move.

After that I avoided battling that guy and went to the room upstairs. It said to "investigate the sound" but I have no idea what to do so yeah, basically I'm stuck there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Just started playing beta 6.9 and up until the SS Anne arc everything is fantastic. However when I get on board the ship, on the second floor, after battling the 2nd guy (one with a Poliwag and a Goldeen) my game would freeze. Like, I got a transparent sprite walking around and my main sprite can't move.

After that I avoided battling that guy and went to the room upstairs. It said to "investigate the sound" but I have no idea what to do so yeah, basically I'm stuck there.
    That's the same bug I encountered and I can't find any solution for it. I'm stuck there too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024

He knows about the sailor guy freezing the game already. It's been repeated on here several times.
    As for "investigating the sound" you're suppose to check the crates in that room to find pokemon being locked up in them.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I was just wondering is it normal to not encounter Pokemon in Viridian forest?

Sorry, I forgot to set it back on. I always forget about Viridian Forest. Okay, I'll fix it for BEta 7.

Replaced the old Missing Pokemon Chapter screenshots with the new one of Beta 7.

Completed Lake Monster Chapter for Beta 7.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Sorry, I forgot to set it back on. I always forget about Viridian Forest. Okay, I'll fix it for BEta 7.

Replaced the old Missing Pokemon Chapter screenshots with the new one of Beta 7.

Completed Lake Monster Chapter for Beta 7.

:) Awesome! Your updates are very fast!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Beta 6.9 Is Super Glitchy.. I've had to Restart My save Twice due to The "Double Red" Error.. and Then Sometimes It Has Random Events That'll freeze The game, Bulbasaur Defeating Machoke, And Entering the Bottom Floor of The SS Ship For Example..

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    Hello!
    The graphics on if I like them enough, but I think some pallets
    do not mix much with others. I think a lack harmony.
    Otherwise, I love it.

Greetings and good luck!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    He knows about the sailor guy freezing the game already. It's been repeated on here several times.
    As for "investigating the sound" you're suppose to check the crates in that room to find pokemon being locked up in them.

Yeah I read the manga so I knew about the crates. But when I checked every single one of them it said something like "They are just normal crates". I got kind of bored so I used a walkthrough cheat to continue playing. It seems the other arcs are normal though. I encountered Green, Rocket, Blue and all and now i'm in Fuchsia. Shame that I couldn't join the bike race or get to Lavender town. I walked on the Cycling Road and boy does it suck -.-

Back