• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    I had two deadly glitches: one with dark blue in lavender town and one against green in Celadon (but I don't know what made the crash cause after it worked well).. And there's a clone of me considered like a tree east of Fuchsia city :/ If you try to cut it (yes I'm stupid I wanted to cut myself^^") the game freezes!
    Whatever this hack is the best thing I've ever play around here!! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2022
    Loved it so far.. Just finished the main chapter, went to vermillion city with my orange ticket, where can I find team rocket after they stole vamporeon from the captain?

Edit: Nvm figured out this is the end of beta 7.
    Thanks for making this awesome game ;).

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    A few problems:

After beating the Arbok in lavender town, talking to mr fuji, and returning pikachu's ashes, where do I go from there? I don't have any HM's. I was told to go to celadon city but I have no idea how to get there? :\

Also, I never received a onix from the guy in pewter city? When I talk to him all he says is "how's my onix?" and my character replies "eh I dont really use it". I never got one in the first place?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    @ Joey you head back to route 5 I think. Just was back to the route where the hiker jumps out at you and tells you that pokemon are being stolen. Go back there and above him there's a route to te left.

Thadts wierd you should have got him? Did you have a full party when you talked to him?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    @ Joey you head back to route 5 I think. Just was back to the route where the hiker jumps out at you and tells you that pokemon are being stolen. Go back there and above him there's a route to te left.

Thadts wierd you should have got him? Did you have a full party when you talked to him?

There's an old man in the way and he won't let me pass.

And yea I only had 2 pokemon and the first time I talked to him he asked how his onix was.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi, I am currently playing Beta 7. I am stuck in Cerulean City Gym. The girl says that -"I want to see a Staryu "but there is no staryu in the water that is inside the gym it always says "Not even a nibble". So, where to get the Staryu?? Please help!

You know that when you download the zip file there's a doc file that says the location of where the Pokemon are, right?

Normal type moves do normal damage to glitch type i thought all move types arent effective against glitch type?

Theres a move deleter in Lavender

@Talkadosh search for a rock in the museum its near the blocked stairs

Yep, normal and I think Fairy does normal damage to Glitch. I've changed it because it made versing PORYGON too hard in the indigo league.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well I completed this beta, was really fun, was much smoother and nicer to look at, what with all the new pokemon OW's the Alakazams to port you places were a nice touch, and loved that you updated the old events and maps.

I think I missed the timing for the Zapdos Powerplant event...forgot to do it as soon as I got surf and strength but oh well xD

Was fun, loved the humour as well...even if it's a bit 'mature' at times, lots of obsession with Mushrooms lmao.

Don't worry about the ZApdos bonus event, doesn't impact the story much nor do you get any reward from it. It's just a bonus for Zapdos' fan since Zapdos lack the most screentime out of every legendary bird in the manga. As for the mature contents... Hey, I try to keep it subtle :)

Hey, how do you do the power plant event? I've been looking around and I don't know where to go. I just got surf and strength. I've also never read the manga, so I don't have any clues from that. I've looked where it used to be and searched everywhere "east of Cerulean" but I can't find it. If someone wouldn't mind, could I get some more specific directions?

Just enter the Powerplant. The powerplant is exactly the same place where FireRed is, but the entrance is hidden. Send me a pm, and I'll send you a screenshot of where to enter.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    eh so i beat sabrina and the zapmulcuno thinger and wrote two save states (i always write two just in case i save somewhere stupid) but i went to load them up and niether of them did anything... im at this blue screen that just looks like water.... anyone know how to fix it?

***UPDATE***
    i think it has something to do with saving in that city

That's not water... frankly, I don't even know what is it :/

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    A few problems:

After beating the Arbok in lavender town, talking to mr fuji, and returning pikachu's ashes, where do I go from there? I don't have any HM's. I was told to go to celadon city but I have no idea how to get there? :\

Also, I never received a onix from the guy in pewter city? When I talk to him all he says is "how's my onix?" and my character replies "eh I dont really use it". I never got one in the first place?

I'll look into that.

ANyway, Celadon City is west of Route 5.

There's an old man in the way and he won't let me pass.

And yea I only had 2 pokemon and the first time I talked to him he asked how his onix was.

If the old man is STILL blocking you, it means you haven't completed the Lavender Tower Chapter.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    porygon was hard to beat at first i thought it would be dragon type because thats type fire grass water moves r not very effective.then i rememberd u made 3new types porygon was glitch.its was hard but not unbeatable

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I need some help with a minor glitch, ive been stuck in perma night ever since i got bulbasaur, anytime i exit a building it flashes with the daytime cover but then gets "covered" by the night time overlay and its kind of annoying(idk if never finding jigglypuff has anything to do with it or not because i went right to the gym to get bulbosaur and the story progressed from there. also im currently in pewter city if current location matters at all).

Back