• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I rather don't have Charizard or Blastoise win since both Mega Charizard is going to be featured in Blue Chapter, and Mega Blastoise is going to be features in Green Chapter, so yeah, but let see how the votes go.

You could have always specified in the voting rules that voting for certain evolutions was not allowed. It is your work after all.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I just finished the Main Chapters and the Bonus Chapters as of Beta 7.6 and the Greg chapter was... surprising. I didn't expect you could choose which person he would pick and the availability to pick a guy though.. hahaha

I like to keep the options open for players.

Ehmagerd. At the Blimp Roommate Chapter you could sleep with Blue. OwO
    Oh! And ain't that the Glitched Porygon that the scientist in Silph Co. was talking about?
    Damnit! My other side is taking over me.. hahaha..

Could be.

hey man, just got out of the mt moon and i'm loving the game so far, amazing job

but i've come across a minor bug, and i'd like to report: when trying to teach megakick/punch to your pokemon via one of the dojo brothers, if you hit B to cancel and do not forget any move, you'll still receive the dojo band and they'll treat you like you already got one of the moves, even though you canceled and did not learn any move

hope you can understand, my english is terrible, but congrats again for the amazing hack

Okay, I'll try to fix that but personally I rather not since I have to rescript the script, but let see :)

is there any evolution changes in this hack? please let me know

every evolution changes were added on the Word Document that comes with the beta zip file.

I'm stuck at celadon, I just got there and talked to just about everyone and went in every building what am I suppose to do?

Go to the PKMN CENTRE and call Prof OAK.

You could have always specified in the voting rules that voting for certain evolutions was not allowed. It is your work after all.

i agree u should have done that.

I said I prefer not, doesn't mean I hate that Charizard or Blastoise will win.

Where can I find the name rater?

Not in the beta yet, but I'll add one for Beta 8.

ALL 5 points on Mega Charizard. I hope all 3 starters can go mega, though.

You're 3 days too late.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Great hack. I was already searching for this for a while

I'm on the beginning of the Orange Archipelago saga, and there's something that's bothering me. I already found the Rocket Trio on the island next to SS Anne, and they dived. Blue gave me the Dive HM and I teached it to Marshtomp, but it's not working as an HM should. If I press A while on a dive area (like the one where they jumped to), it doesn't work. I go to the menu, to do it "manually", and, unlike Surf, Flash, etc., it doesn't even appear
    Does anyone know how to solve this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Great hack. I was already searching for this for a while

I'm on the beginning of the Orange Archipelago saga, and there's something that's bothering me. I already found the Rocket Trio on the island next to SS Anne, and they dived. Blue gave me the Dive HM and I teached it to Marshtomp, but it's not working as an HM should. If I press A while on a dive area (like the one where they jumped to), it doesn't work. I go to the menu, to do it "manually", and, unlike Surf, Flash, etc., it doesn't even appear
    Does anyone know how to solve this?

Please read the first page and delete your post before rockman reads it .. He'll get really angry..

Years
  • Shiny Rattata wont dissapear after catching or beating it

The guy in mt moon who teaches explosion got a bug if i say yes but instead of choosing which pokemon to choose i press b to exit he will talk as if he teached explosion to a pokemon already

The woman in cinnanar island in pokemon mansion who asks if im her blind date got bug if i keep pressing yes the screen will keep getting darker each time i say yes

Those were in beta 7.5 could have been fixed already in 7.6 but you can check just incase

Years
  • Can we download this ROM on Gba4IOS?
    download it on your computer, patch it with a clean fire red 1.0 rom using Lunar IPS, go into your itunes (with ios device plugged in) make your way to the apps section of your ios device, while plugged in, scroll down until you seethe section of apps which you can import files into, presstheadd button, locate your patched game file, open it. voila, it is now in your gba4ios app

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    download it on your computer, patch it with a clean fire red 1.0 rom using Lunar IPS, go into your itunes (with ios device plugged in) make your way to the apps section of your ios device, while plugged in, scroll down until you seethe section of apps which you can import files into, presstheadd button, locate your patched game file, open it. voila, it is now in your gba4ios app

Alright, thanks a ton! :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Honestly, when I first created this hack. I thought I could finish it in a year :S (well technically it hasn't been a year yet, since I started in the end of March last year), but that's because I didn't intend to make the Orange Archipelago that big (since I wanted to make an anime hack based on the Orange Island at the time).

Change the chapter from 'Poison ivy' to Great Ivy'. ANyway, added more screenshots for it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you plan to hack for lots of years i ask because with the time you have to hack, red chapter needing a year or less to be completed, green near beta 1 status + silver, gold, crystal and blue are not started or at a early alpha or whatever status it can take up to 8 or more years depending on how big the hacks are or how fast you work on them

Back