• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, it seems like there's a huge bug in Beta 7.9. I'll upload a fix later when I get home. Just that I have uni till 8pm (aus time).

Hey there guys! I know I'm probably going to get a LOT of hate for this, but I cant find a Staryu, to make the Guardian move so that I can enter the second room of the gym. I've fished in the first room for over half an hour without any results. Wondering if it may be the hack version that I'm playing (7.9), or if the hack that I'm playing is broken... If anyone could help me with this I would be very grateful, as this hack is awesome and I want to play through more of it.

No problem, staryu is located outside of the gym :). Just use the old rod until you find one ;)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I've jsut released beta 7a.

To continue off your save file from beta 7 to Beta 7a, you must first save your game in a Pokemon Centre. Then patch beta 7a on a clean FireRed rom. Then just change the Svaefile to match the newly patch rom, and continue.

Beta 7a should fix the problem in Erika's gym. Beta 7a also features the Walking Dead Bonus Chapter.

Okay, I've jsut released beta 7a.

To continue off your save file from beta 7 to Beta 7a, you must first save your game in a Pokemon Centre. Then patch beta 7a on a clean FireRed rom. Then just change the Svaefile to match the newly patch rom, and continue.

Beta 7a should fix the problem in Erika's gym. Beta 7a also features the Walker Farm Bonus Chapter.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hope I don't bother you but I don't seem to get the coolrom fire red patched right)nor the fire red U v1.0)
    It patches without errors, but it has a loop bug when i try to start the game. As soon as I am asked for my name it jumps to are you a boy/girl and switches to the credits again.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hope I don't bother you but I don't seem to get the coolrom fire red patched right)nor the fire red U v1.0)
    It patches without errors, but it has a loop bug when i try to start the game. As soon as I am asked for my name it jumps to are you a boy/girl and switches to the credits again.

I didn't have the problem, I've downloaded all my roms from coolrom and everything worked fine without having any errors.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    I cant wait for Beta 8, Im looking forward to see if a serious relationship between Green (Who so far seems to have a crush on Red) and Green develops

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I cant wait for Beta 8, Im looking forward to see if a serious relationship between Green (Who so far seems to have a crush on Red) and Green develops

Everything that occurs after the Indigo League should be considered non-canon to the actual manga. Therefore, I've incoporated a dating system where your actions will lead to bond closer to Green or yeah :).

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
  • great hack mate!
    i was so addicted to it that i played for 5 straight hours :3
    now i cant wait for green chapter and the next few chapters in red story

Years
  • Is there HM Fly? I like, really need it badly so I can go around easily I'm about to enter Pokemon League and I want to train but without Fly it makes job difficult

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • This hack looks great I actually never read the manga should I?
    Idk but you've done a good job with this and adventure green looks good too :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Is there HM Fly? I like, really need it badly so I can go around easily I'm about to enter Pokemon League and I want to train but without Fly it makes job difficult

The pokemon league is not at all difficult if you have the correct type matchup.
    Also, the creator does not plan to put hm fly in the game so as to follow the manga as closely as possible.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Was just about to ask why I was stuck at Erika, I'm glad I decided to read and learn that a new patch has been released to patch this. Thank you for your speedy response!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    First of all, great hack.
    I loved the manga and the hack is almost like it.
    But i got a problem Vermillion City. I dont have the Orange Ticket but I can enter the SS Anne through the 'back door (?)'. But then when i try to enter one of the rooms the character gets stuck and i can't move anymore. I really dont know what to do.
    Also I dont remember the Manga very well but isn't it supposed to be something with the Pokemon Fan club before the SS Anne.
    Hope you guys can help me

PS: Sorry, for my english (I'm german)

Last edited:
    Back