• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yes i did this but can't find anything in Blaine's secret lab

Did you talk to the machine to revive the fossils like what Blaine told you to do?

Seriously guys. If you don't know what to do, then don't skip dialogues. They tell you what to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    A date system huh, you mean why can date Blue/Green (male),yaoi fan will be roaming LoL, that just like in Final Fantasy 7 when I try my best to date Barret LoL

Years
  • Hey! Made it to the end of the most recent beta just a few moments ago!

I found it QUITE enjoyable so far after 2 days of nonstop playing, and I can't wait to experience the rest of the post game content! Personally very excited about Blue chapter in the future as well! I noticed a few minor glitches here and there but nothing too detrimental to the gameplay. It seemed like even with surf on a pokemon, I was unable to just press A to hop into the water on the way down to Seafoam from Fuchsia City. Again, not too detrimental, but it was a minor nuisance and not that big of a deal. I'm also not quite sure if repels are doing their job. My Poliwrath is level 60 and yet even when it's leading the party, after using a repel, I'm still running into wild battles even on route 1. Not sure what is up with that but it's only a minor nuisance to me! Otherwise, everything about the experience has been fantastic! The custom pokemon, the insane character development... All of it is spectacular! I never really read the Adventures manga so the story was rather new to me! Looking forward to more fixes and more advancement in the beta and I'll probably continue to play the game both from my existing save and a new save to check for any inadvertent bugs earlier in the game!

You cant press A on the water untill you get the badge needed for it which is in saffron arc i think

As for repels i used each type and they worked all fine in 7, 7.5 versions maybe 7.9b got a new bug

Years
  • I'm loving the game so far and I love how you've been true to the manga storyline :D
    I just want to say one thing: To everyone who keeps saying 'what am I supposed to do', it's clear what you need to do and it's explained in the dialogues. If you're REALLY REALLY stuck, read the manga. That should help getting past some parts.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    So after beating Erika, she gives you TM09 Bulletseed. I don't know if that was in the manga or not but I was really looking forward to Giga drain :( also I had already found Bulletseed! lol possible to change that? :)

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
    Years
  • First off, congratulations on the HOtY win! The hack has been very enjoyable so far. :)

Just one quick question though, I'm currently on the latest beta and in Celadon City the old man said he was going to get groceries, and for me to help look after the house. But I'm not sure what to do after that, do you think you could help? Thanks!

Oh also somehow I didn't see Green conning the people at the Celadon City fountain like I've seen in walk-throughs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Ah that you have to use the phone in the pokemon center, that Red calls Oak about his progress and such. Then Green will appear at the fountain.

Years
  • tch.. ok thanks for letting me know :) why what lvl is his electabuzz im lvl 22 atm and I have an onix and pikachu with dig so I'm not too afraid lol

im pretty sure if you just buy a water stone at the celadon mart (theres every evo item there) you can in fact evolve it later... sorry if i was too late :/

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Truly phenomenal hack.

It's not too difficult that it's frustrating, yet not too easy that one can blast through without strategy. The story is very engaging (though this is following the manga, the story is told so well through the game that it really engrosses you in it), the in-jokes and herp derpers are all great.

I eagerly await the continuation of the story, it's going great so far.

Good call on making the main story fights against Pokémon into invisible trainers with just that Poke, as it prevents the player from catching it and effing up the storyline.

It might pay to put another Snorlax in somewhere in-case the player fails to catch the main one due to an ill-timed critical.

9.9/10 (a few minor graphical glitches and other minor errors are just enough to prevent a perfect score, but nothing game-breaking like some progressing hacks can have)

Keep up the great work.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Years
  • Guys im stuck in the team rocket plan arc at celadon city at the old man's house, he said to watch his house and left and idk what to do

Years
  • Lol so getting stuck at celadon at the walker farm is the new "oh noes i got hm dive but cant use it halp" now xD
    Start paying attention to the dialogues then you got the hint to go to the celadons center and use the phone... and the question was answered a billion times in the previous pages :)

I dont get how i dont get stuck at a game i didnt made nor i have read the manga to know where to go while thousands of players get stuck at so easy moments or ask dumb questions which got answered 100000 times :D

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2015
    First: This hack is awesome... :D

and second: I didnt searched in the thread to see if someone had posted this yet but when playing in safari zone if run out of safari balls you are teleported to a top of a bush and if you move to the right you will walk on the water after that the game will freeze.

Back