• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Hey guys
    I am still loving this game, however i have another question: i just received the HM Strength and now i think the next thing to do is to head south in fuchsia city. And that's my problem. I can't head south becauseevery time i move the boulders they just move one step and then stop.

Hey guys
    I am still loving this game, however i have another question: i just received the HM Strength and now i think the next thing to do is to head south in fuchsia city. And that's my problem. I can't head south becauseevery time i move the boulders they just move one step and then stop.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Can someone give me an evolution chart of togepi in this hack? tkx.

It's in the zip folder that you download.

i have a few question..
    Where can i find HM cut and strength thanks you

Storyline.

Hey guys

Hey guys

Push the left and right boulder down. Then push the middle boulder to the right or left.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Hey Aethestode, i finally finished the Indigo League and now i wonder if it is possible in this hack to get the HM Fly. And the second question, do i really have to test every flower in viridian forest to get porygon or have i understood something wrong?

Last edited:

Red (Manga)

Trainer Red
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Can someone tell me where can I find Rock Smash? I need it for the side chapter with the old man in order to get downstairs.

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
    Years
  • Post deleted

Does the phrase "be patient" mean anythng?
    He will release beta 8 when he feels its ready to be released.
    Asking "when are you going to release the next beta" isn't going to help speed anything up.
    If waiting is too hard to do, I suggest playing other hacks while you wait.
    There are plenty of hacks to help past the time. Don't worry he'll let us know as soon as he possibly can.
    Its hard to juggle real life responsibilties and rom hacking. You need to understand that some things are of higher priority than others, such is the way of life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I just want to apologize for taking a long time to release the new beta. I know the waiting period was longer than the previous beta (since in previous beta I usually take a month or 2) to release a beta, but this 1 I kinda took a 4 months period. Anyway, in my defense, the reason why I'm taking longer than usual is because I'm really trying to do well in my University assessment. For this subject, I've already failed 1 assessment, meaning I need to at least get a Distinction to pass the entire subject.

For those people who keeps asking me about the release date, I apologize. For those who are waiting patiently (e.g. DoYouKnowHowToPokemon), thank you very for much for being patient.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Can someone tell me where can I find Rock Smash? I need it for the side chapter with the old man in order to get downstairs.
    Dude, I highly Reccomend that you finished the storyline first before
    doing some Bonus Chapters you get HM06 (Rock Smash) during The Storyline
    Hey Aethestode, i finally finished the Indigo League and now i wonder if it is possible in this hack to get the HM Fly. And the second question, do i really have to test every flower in viridian forest to get porygon or have i understood something wrong?
    1st There's no HM 02(Fly) in this hack Sorry:(

2nd The last time i played that Chapter it was check flowers at Pallet Forest not Viridian Forest
    Does the phrase "be patient" mean anythng?
    He will release beta 8 when he feels its ready to be released.
    Asking "when are you going to release the next beta" isn't going to help speed anything up.
    If waiting is too hard to do, I suggest playing other hacks while you wait.
    There are plenty of hacks to help past the time. Don't worry he'll let us know as soon as he possibly can.
    Its hard to juggle real life responsibilties and rom hacking. You need to understand that some things are of higher priority than others, such is the way of life.
    Finaly... Someone who gets it:) I Totally Agree with you there
    I just want to apologize for taking a long time to release the new beta. I know the waiting period was longer than the previous beta (since in previous beta I usually take a month or 2) to release a beta, but this 1 I kinda took a 4 months period. Anyway, in my defense, the reason why I'm taking longer than usual is because I'm really trying to do well in my University assessment. For this subject, I've already failed 1 assessment, meaning I need to at least get a Distinction to pass the entire subject.

For those people who keeps asking me about the release date, I apologize. For those who are waiting patiently (e.g. DoYouKnowHowToPokemon), thank you very for much for being patient.
    Wait a sec i'm one of guys waiting Patiently XD .So Good Luck on Assessment Dude BTW Your Hacks are Awesome as Always^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Ahem, it's me again...
    This time i want to know how i can reach mew in the mansion. And where is mewto now? I know i gave him to Blaine but when i fought against him mewto was not in his team...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016

i enjoyed ur hacks more than any other hack i have played.thats why i asked.still waiting in line.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Ahem, it's me again...
    This time i want to know how i can reach mew in the mansion. And where is mewto now? I know i gave him to Blaine but when i fought against him mewto was not in his team...

fighting a level 100 mewtwo, interesting
    btw did u fight blaine in his gym?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    i enjoyed ur hacks more than any other hack i have played.thats why i asked.still waiting in line.

Okay, well plz don't ask me those question. It's not because I don't want to answer you but it's because I don't know myself. I'm focusing in my career right now.

Years
  • I really like your games, especially the funny dialogues of npc's. You're doing a great job so far and good luck with your assesments.
    btw does someone know where the name rater, move relearner and move deleter are? thx.

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
  • I take a siesta and I see some interesting changes in the OP, notably the title of the game...

Nice, Aethestode. :chu:

I take a siesta and I see some interesting changes in the OP, notably the title of the game...

Nice, Aethestode. :chu:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So apparently, I was called obnoxious because I used the HERP DERP NPC to insult people who poke fun at my friend's death. According to that person, it's not funny and that he wants to stop playing my game because the HERP DERP NPC is annoying, and that I'm being obnoxious about it. In addition, he/she claimed that I'm not being professional (where did he get the idea I was being professional from? I'm just a guy making a hack) for breaking the 4th wall in the game, and that it was the reason why my hack didn't get 1st place (even though I have claimed many times I don't care whether I came 1st, 2nd or 3rd).

Anyway, after calling me obnoxious, unprofessional, unfunny and basically trying to imply I'm stupid, he said his message was just a constructive criticism and that I shouldn't react with anger. Wow... -.-

So I'm trying to juggle work with university, life and hack, and I really need to try to get a Distinction in my studies to ensure I pass, and this is exactly what I want to see OR hear.

Years
  • So apparently, I was called obnoxious because I used the HERP DERP NPC to insult people who poke fun at my friend's death. According to that person, it's not funny and that he wants to stop playing my game because the HERP DERP NPC is annoying, and that I'm being obnoxious about it. In addition, he/she claimed that I'm not being professional (where did he get the idea I was being professional from? I'm just a guy making a hack) for breaking the 4th wall in the game, and that it was the reason why my hack didn't get 1st place (even though I have claimed many times I don't care whether I came 1st, 2nd or 3rd).

Anyway, after calling me obnoxious, unprofessional, unfunny and basically trying to imply I'm stupid, he said his message was just a constructive criticism and that I shouldn't react with anger. Wow... -.-

So I'm trying to juggle work with university, life and hack, and I really need to try to get a Distinction in my studies to ensure I pass, and this is exactly what I want to see OR hear.

Wow, sounds like a Herp Derp complaining about Herp Derp things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022
    Some people will complain about everything if someone does something wrong he will point it out even though they don't know anything about it and if someone does something good they will try to find (even make up) a mistake just to make themselves feel better or more important... (really guys stop being childish). Aethestode there are a lot of people that understand that you have really important things to do (your exams for example) we will always support you . And as always don't forget YOUR HACK IS FREAKIN' AWESOME DUDE!

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    hey.. i am damn curious to play this game...
    before starting,should i read the manga? if yes,then can anyone guide me how to read/download it please....
    will be waiting for a reply

Back