• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    To have the time system work, you must set RTC on. I don't whether your Iphone emulator have that option.

Thank you for your response. There is a time of day system because I have encountered the shiny ratatta and beedrill. Though fair enough I'll keeping checking and if it isn't there I'll just continue playing this wonderful game!

Best if luck with exams I just finished mine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey there,

great hack so far. Really good implementation of the manga. Loved that Old geezers basement(or sideroom), I was just like: "WTF :D"

Just a question: i read here from some people that they played this game through and even beat the elite 4.

Right now I'm next to the SS Anne and I received VM Dive but can't dive.
    Now I read from some people here that this is the last scene from your hack so far and that you can't make any progress cause your assignments (know that feeling ._.). But I also read that some people already beat the elite 4.

So do I miss something?
    Would be great if someone could answer my question.
    PS: Sorry for my bad english. Non-Native. Greetings from Germany.

Hey there,

great hack so far. Really good implementation of the manga. Loved that Old geezers basement(or sideroom), I was just like: "WTF :D"

Just a question: i read here from some people that they played this game through and even beat the elite 4.

Now I read from some people here that this is the last scene from your hack so far and that you can't make any progress cause your assignments (know that feeling ._.). But I also read that some people already beat the elite 4.

So do I miss something?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey there,

So do I miss something?

A) Thank you, that's so nice :)
    B) That's the end of the beta. They probably meant Indigo League because Elite 4 aren't playable.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hi! I'm currently at the part where you're supposed to house sit for the old man in Celadon city, but I'm not sure where to go now. There's a rock next to the staircase in the house, but I haven't gotten rock smash yet. (Or at least I haven't found it, if it is possible to get at this point.) So, where do I go now?

Thank you in advance!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Hi! I'm currently at the part where you're supposed to house sit for the old man in Celadon city, but I'm not sure where to go now. There's a rock next to the staircase in the house, but I haven't gotten rock smash yet. (Or at least I haven't found it, if it is possible to get at this point.) So, where do I go now?

Thank you in advance!

Just continue the story. Go to the PokeCenter and pick up the phone. You will eventually get Rock Smash.

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
    Years
  • First of all Sorry for that
    Second. Good Luck again and Hope that you
    Will Not Rush yourself.
    Third. I have edit my Signature and i wouldn't Answer
    For you now but for the Last you can read my
    Full Signature for Saying me with GMail what or so.
    And greetings from Germany from me too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    did u do the yellow quest in viridian forest? there was something else but i cant remember it
    (i have 3 weeks of school to :) (middle school not university)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Really nice hack, I test I last night and I enjoined it an lot. However their where some frustrations I want to address:

First off all their is an bug with the item to evolve Onix to steelix. For some kind of strange reason I wasn't able to make the evolution work until he was level 13.

The scene where you lose against Misty is really strange. I didn't had the feeling it really brought something to the table. I think it would have been better if your rival lose against her. Fire lose against Water you known.

The catching an Staryu Quest was an nice idea but for ballance reasons I think it was tricky to let you try to catch an level 5 pokémon. In theory you should be able to onehit any level 5 if you known you will have to fight an level 24 starmie. The instruction also could be better since I actualy thought you had to catch the staryu in the gym. Maybe an idea to change that so you need to finish in the gym until an staryu popups out of the water or something. If you still want to keep the catch concept I would suggest to provide it with an netball.

Here's an better idea:
    - The girls tells you to find her staryu, he's swimming in the gym somewhere.
    - You fish in the gym until you get an scene where he jumps out of the water. The girl comes to you an fights you.
    - After you defeat the girl she gives an hint that you can fish for your own staryu arround the gym.

What I also found strange is Misty's Gyarados. Why didn't you fight against it during the gym fight? It would also be nice if it was shiny. I'm also wondering why you didn't give her an Psyduck. Why not an special one. Give it the name Psyducky with better stats & learn it Psychic. Maybe even with an new attack headache that works an little like solarbeam but now for an Psychic type.

The S.S. Anne quest is where all things went wrong. I can understand the Magnemite concept but why does it has to be like this. It's really frustrating if you keep failing dodging them. Not every player actualy did this in pokemon. After the 24 failing attempt I closed the game to never play it again until this has been changed. I actualy didn't even save it because the frustration it provided. If you want us to lose the fight why don't you teleport us back if an Magnemite see's you. In my opinion their should be some counterplay. I actualy tried to cheats to be able to beat one since their was always one single one that I didn't manage to dodge. The problem with your failing concept is the money lost. You lose about 450 pokedolars every lost. This means I lost over 10800 pokedolars... Do you understand now why I don't like your concept. Even if I managed to get pass it after the 30th time I lost so many money it actualy hurt my game more than it should have been.

This is what I suggest:
    - Change the Magnemite to level 30 (what's actualy still uber strong with the attacks he has, but you actualy have an chance to survive one).
    - The intructions have to be better, an lot of players die without knowing the concept.
    - Remove the first Magnemite, slow emulators catch certain players offguard.
    - You need an pc so you can switch your pokemon.

Greatz

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Really nice hack, I test I last night and I enjoined it an lot. However their where some frustrations I want to address:

First off all their is an bug with the item to evolve Onix to steelix. For some kind of strange reason I wasn't able to make the evolution work until he was level 13.

The scene where you lose against Misty is really strange. I didn't had the feeling it really brought something to the table. I think it would have been better if your rival lose against her. Fire lose against Water you known.

The catching an Staryu Quest was an nice idea but for ballance reasons I think it was tricky to let you try to catch an level 5 pokémon. In theory you should be able to onehit any level 5 if you known you will have to fight an level 24 starmie. The instruction also could be better since I actualy thought you had to catch the staryu in the gym. Maybe an idea to change that so you need to finish in the gym until an staryu popups out of the water or something. If you still want to keep the catch concept I would suggest to provide it with an netball.

Here's an better idea:
    - You fish in the gym until you get an scene where he jumps out of the water. The girl comes to you an fights you.
    - After you defeat the girl she gives an hint that you can fish for your own staryu arround the gym.

What I also found strange is Misty's Gyarados. Why didn't you fight against it during the gym fight? It would also be nice if it was shiny. I'm also wondering why you didn't give her an Psyduck. Why not an special one. Give it the name Psyducky with better stats & learn it Psychic. Maybe even with an new attack headache that works an little like solarbeam but now for an Psychic type.

The S.S. Anne quest is where all things went wrong. I can understand the Magnemite concept but why does it has to be like this. It's really frustrating if you keep failing dodging them. Not every player actualy did this in pokemon. After the 24 failing attempt I closed the game to never play it again until this has been changed. I actualy didn't even save it because the frustration it provided. If you want us to lose the fight why don't you teleport us back if an Magnemite see's you. In my opinion their should be some counterplay. I actualy tried to cheats to be able to beat one since their was always one single one that I didn't manage to dodge. The problem with your failing concept is the money lost. You lose about 450 pokedolars every lost. This means I lost over 10800 pokedolars... Do you understand now why I don't like your concept. Even if I managed to get pass it after the 30th time I lost so many money it actualy hurt my game more than it should have been.

This is what I suggest:
    - Change the Magnemite to level 30 (what's actualy still uber strong with the attacks he has, but you actualy have an chance to survive one).
    - The intructions have to be better, an lot of players die without knowing the concept.

Greatz

Okay. I understand you not liking the high levels, but is it really hard to save state before doing that? Also, you have to wait until the Magnemite are facing a different direction.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Really nice hack, I test I last night and I enjoined it an lot. However their where some frustrations I want to address:

Here's an better idea:

This is what I suggest:

Greatz

a) Onix's evolution isn't a bug. You just needed a National Pokedex (which you probably didn't have originally) to evolve it like every other Pokemon game.
    b) Why would the rival lose against Misty? The rival never met Misty.
    c) I'm not going to put a high level staryu in the water, otherwise the old rod won't be able to fish it out. Do you not know that?
    d) I might use those ideas but I won't
    e) If you follow the manga, or at least read the dialogue in the game, you'll know why Misty can't use Gyarados. It was still crazy and unstable. Seriously, think before you post something this.
    f) This is a hack that follows the manga, not the anime. Misty does not have a Psyduck in the manga. Again, think when before you post something like this.
    g) Okay, then don't play it. I'm not forcing you. What makes you think I need your validation?
    h) You do understand that there's 'savestate' or 'savegame', and that the magnemite walk whenever you walk, right?
    i) How is it my fault if you have a slow emulator or computer? Do you want me to send people who play my hack a new computer that comes with the hack? Please don't be stupid.

If you actually take your time think about stuff or read the manga, you'll understand how your criticism are failed criticism. Things like Why doesn't MIsty use her Gyarados or have a Psyduck, or why doesn't Rival lose to misty, or Onix evolution bug. My only tip is, don't be an idiot, use your brain, and stop be a brat.

I thought the post were going to be a well constructed criticism post where there are ACTUAL bugs in the game, but when I read it, it was one of those "I don't like this, please change it" post.

I swear your post needs a herp derp npc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Wow this looks amazing, never would've thought that game hacking is so deep and detailed. I would've love to play this!

I guess I am a total noob, but how exactly do I play this hack? Mostly I play on my android, have a few hacks as well, all are plain simple .gba files. But it's not the case in this hack, or any other I've tried to play at this forum.
    Can someone please explain to how I make it work? I have a pc if neccessary but if there is a .gba version or anyway to make it .gba file I would be so much greatful if someone was to explain how to do it. Thanks ahead!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Wow this looks amazing, never would've thought that game hacking is so deep and detailed. I would've love to play this!

I guess I am a total noob, but how exactly do I play this hack? Mostly I play on my android, have a few hacks as well, all are plain simple .gba files. But it's not the case in this hack, or any other I've tried to play at this forum.
    Can someone please explain to how I make it work? I have a pc if neccessary but if there is a .gba version or anyway to make it .gba file I would be so much greatful if someone was to explain how to do it. Thanks ahead!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Quick question; also wanted to say that this is a great hack!

Ok: I just defeated LT.Surge on the docks of SS Anne, so now the group of sailors are blocking the crates where the captured Pokemon would be. When I walk up to the sailors, the text reads: " I can't fight them alone. I need help from an authority."

My guesses are either the Pokemon Fan Club or the Police, and I have not had success with either hypothesis. Do you mind telling me what should be done?

PS: can provide screenshots.

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • Quick question; also wanted to say that this is a great hack!

Ok: I just defeated LT.Surge on the docks of SS Anne, so now the group of sailors are blocking the crates where the captured Pokemon would be. When I walk up to the sailors, the text reads: " I can't fight them alone. I need help from an authority."

My guesses are either the Pokemon Fan Club or the Police, and I have not had success with either hypothesis. Do you mind telling me what should be done?

PS: can provide screenshots.

Talk to Officer Jenny at the Vermillon City entrance. She has a Nidoqueen and she will assist you.

Hope this helps :)

rendeguia

R.Rocket
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    thank you for the hard work :) it is amazing!! i hope soon i can play the next patch.

Back