• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Okay. But I still can't get upstairs after finding Ivy, so It's moot point. The right combination of actions in many pokemon games confuse the game (how you can glitch it and get hack pokemon or other effects) and Hacks are generally more fragile than the originals, even ones with such fantastic scripting as this one. I think I did something to mess up the process, and I'm running into a bunch of minor and major glitches (like the pokecenter one at the moment.)

I don't really mind, I love the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Wanna get some opinion and perspectives here. I've been working on Pokemon Adventure Blue and Pokemon ADventure Yellow along with Pokemon adventure Red and Pokemon Adventure Green. Should I wait until Pokemon Red and Green is finish then create a thread for it, or should I just create 1 now eventhough I would be focusing on Pokemon Adventure Green and Red (but probably have an earlier release beta for people).

Fixed. I'll upload Beta 8.2 tomorrow.

It depends whether you have those pokemon in your party. For example, if you don't have Poliwrath in your party, Poliwrath won't appear.

If you mean side events with storyline and not just go and catch a pokemon then there's only really 1, Pokemon Origin Chapter and maybe Sylveon Chapter. I'm not really making much bonus chapter for this beta because you know... The entire Orange Archipelago itself is a filler arc to begin with. Although, I will add more in the future.

I would appreciate it if you would create a thread for blue, but not for yellow. However, it's better if you keep focusing on green. We could test blue chapter and maybe help you with some ideas. Just my opinion ;D

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • I don't think so, it's just that this new version, I don't know if on purpose or not (I guess not) has modified Pikachu's stats, and now it's really really weak. When leveling up, all those stats changes appeared, your version is fine, I think... Let's see what Aethestode says.

I'm gonna level up other Pokemon and see what happens...

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • To update the leveling bug I previously reported.
    It appears to only be effecting pikachu. I tried leveling with a macho brace held and it helped his stats, increasing by a slight amount.
    Here is a screenshot with the macho brace

rkzvdl.png

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • To update the leveling bug I previously reported.
    It appears to only be effecting pikachu. I tried leveling with a macho brace held and it helped his stats, increasing by a slight amount.
    Here is a screenshot with the macho brace

rkzvdl.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Someone could help me with the correct settings for gba in pc. Is that sometimes the screen goes black

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    i hope i not being rude yet how many betas do u plan to do left till you finish this game. love game so far just curius how much more you plan to add to this game.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    OKAY PEOPLE!! Stop posting a barrage of posts about glitches, and then sending me pm about the same glitches!! I CAN READ. Just because I didn't reply doesn't mean I won't see it, it's because I HAVE TO SLEEP AND WORK TOO!

Lavender and the route where you find Eevee have glitched tiles on it.
    Better fix it in nex version.

Lavender and the route where you find Eevee have glitched tiles on it.
    Better fix it in nex version.

Fixed. Thank you for getting it to my attention.

Hi Aethestode, I guess I am reaching the ende of the beta, I found more bugs. Here they are:

qxwawx.png

This Rocket, the one supposed to be strong, has all its Pokémon with Struggle, or at least I can verify three of them do, so I suppose the whole team does (you didn't give attacks to them.)

10x7l34.png

Cissy is a bit too weak in that first encounter, I didn't expect lv 30 mons. Is it intended?

14xfndc.png

Interacting with that swimmer freezes the game.

35l819g.png

This one is odd. Mud Shot shouldn't affect Aero, but it does. It, however, does not do damage, it just lowers Speed.

I found some typos here and there, but well, they are not that important.

I wanted to ask about the level curve. Why the sudden rise in Pokémon levels? I mean, you know, Red has 6 Pokémon, and training six Pokémon makes gaining levels slower, so I don't know, just odd facing lv 63 Pokémon with a team of lv 47-48, even though my team has EVs and theirs don't.

Great job as always!

Fixed most of the glitches you told me. Mudshot glitch, don't know how to fix it.
    Anyway, typo and error is due to late night hacking and language barrier in general.
    The reason for the level curse is that most people were complaining (like spamming my inbox) about the weak level of trainers from the last game and how they overpowered easily... So I decided to make the level a bit higher. Furthermore, it's also because Orange Island is a postgame arc.

Id want you to work on red and green and just create blue and yellow threads at the progressing section

As for the new beta i tried 8.1 and my game crashed at the viridian gym
    Could be a problem with gameboid because it crashes on many games at random times

Hmm... That sucks, you did keep a backup, right? Anyway, next time, try saving in a Pokemon Centre then resuming.

Hey, are you supposed to be able to catch Kyogre? And where do you go aft

WTF!!?? My Pikachu grew to lvl 53 and gained NEGATIVE EVs! REALLY! Even my HP went to 132 from 151!

HP -19
    Attack +2
    Defense -8
    SP.Attack +1
    SP.Defense - 19
    Speed - 8

I got it all on screen capture, 3 images, I just don't know how to post them.

Yes, you can catch Kyorge!!

Don't know what happened but my Pokemon are getting weaker with each level ... Here is a screenshot
    2eqat7n.png

What should I do?

Pikachu got nerfed because Pikachu holding a Lightball (in addition with its previous stats) were too good.

i hope i not being rude yet how many betas do u plan to do left till you finish this game. love game so far just curius how much more you plan to add to this game.

You're not being rude, but I really don't wanna answer these type of questions.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Beta 8.2 have been released. It fixed most of the glitches that people had encountered in Beta 8 and Beta 8.1.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    So...I just meet green at the pokemon wildlife park, after I was finished talking to her I battled the grunts in the old geezers house, got the battery piece...now what? Tried talking to all the grunts, no luck. Went back to the pokecenter to try to use it, still no luck..any help? Hope im not derping on this one cause its the first time im askin for help XD

Edit: Nevermind I found where to go lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, after having to spend some time looking for Relicanth at Route 2 for that event, I finally finished Beta 8. Very well done, well, as this part isn't written in the Manga and you are making it up yourself, it has even more merit, many congratulations, and thank you for letting us play!

Here are 3 movement permission errors I found (they are from Beta 8.1, don't know if you fixed them in Beta 8.2):

ae39er.png
    10ztqvq.png
    2zevu3r.png

Well, now waiting for laughing a lot with Green Chapter!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    LOL sorry for the double post, I didnt mean it
    Anyway theres one more glitch in the Cerulean Cave where you fight Swampert X.
    Right after interacting with all of the mirages and then talk to Officer Jenny, the Swampert X will appear.
    Instead of going ahead to fight the Swampert X, I try returning upstairs.
    The first scene which played right after you enter the cave will play again now, and when I go back downstairs, the Swampert X is gone. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Beta 8.2 have been released. It fixed most of the glitches that people had encountered in Beta 8 and Beta 8.1.
    After defeating Cissy and come to the tangelo island, suddenly I found no way to continue my adventure. Did beta 8.1 ended after reaching Tangelo island ???

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    alright, i haven't seen it pointed out yet, but i noticed that sylveon looks like it can learn every single tm and hm. loving the game though.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Hello, I have defeated Lt Surge in Saffron City and Blue gave me soul badge, which he stole from Koga, but I don't understand what I have to do in order to continue with the story. At the moment I have 6 badges. I try to locate Green or Proff. Oak, but with no success.
    Based on the screenshots of the creator I am in the middle of the Winged legend chapter

On another note, there was a guy in cinnabar island who told me that a porygon is located in a flower in pallet forest. Where is that porygon?
    In addition, I remember that in a previous beta, I could find a shiny haunter, as well as Swampert X. Can you please explain me how to get them?

I have to say that this hack is very impressive!
    Well done to the creator and thanks in advance for any help given.

Last edited:
    Back