• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Aethestrode, great game man. Been playing since I believe version 5, got to say, outstanding work. You should become a game developer as a side job. Got to ask, this is not related to in-game material, but how did you end up getting Third place for hack of the year when most of your stuff like "Most votes" and "Best scripting" is either second or first place? You should be first place bro, mad props.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Can you upload this onto 4shared for me? I would really appreciate it!

Answer me one question, how do you emulate?
    And what exactly are you asking for? You realize one sentence requests are ambiguous and hard to decode, maybe try putting your thoughts together with more words. If you notice the admin deleted all of your other posts, probably for this reason.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Aethestrode, great game man. Been playing since I believe version 5, got to say, outstanding work. You should become a game developer as a side job. Got to ask, this is not related to in-game material, but how did you end up getting Third place for hack of the year when most of your stuff like "Most votes" and "Best scripting" is either second or first place? You should be first place bro, mad props.

Thanks, but I'm fine being a teacher. I'll let my bf handle the rest lol. Anyway, I'm happy coming third. I mean I created the hack last year and it got 3rd place, it's a really good achievement considering how I didn't even expect to get place. Anyway, Glaze and Light Platinum are good games, you should definitely try them out (eventhough I never play them but from the screenshots alone, it looks really good).

Years
  • Yes, it is. It won't let me download the patch and I can't find the game file anywhere online. I search on 4shared and the last beta (7.9) comes up. Please help me out!

I use MyBoy Gameboy Advance Emulator

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi there are a few tile errors like this:

kbsihg.png

And some over by the area you surf to the electric plant.
    They weren't there before 8.1 (I have 8.2, so you know) .

So yeah... Just letting you know.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • I use MyBoy Gameboy Advance Emulator

So I am guessing you play on android and not a computer. If that's the case you can patch really easy using uinpatcher app on the Google play store.

Thanks, but I'm fine being a teacher. I'll let my bf handle the rest lol. Anyway, I'm happy coming third. I mean I created the hack last year and it got 3rd place, it's a really good achievement considering how I didn't even expect to get place. Anyway, Glaze and Light Platinum are good games, you should definitely try them out (eventhough I never play them but from the screenshots alone, it looks really good).

Wow, what do you teach? I only ask because I too am a teacher. I teach 5-9 math.

Years
  • where am i suppose to download the new beta cus it wont even download on my phone

you download it onto your computer and then patch it the way i told you

I have the app and a clean Pokemon fire red Rom, I just need the patch

TRY OTO LOOK FOR ♥♥♥♥IN ANSWERS BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTION,I LITERALLY ANSWERED THIS ONE PAGE BACK

go onto your computer
    download lunar ips
    on your phone download pokemon fire red
    go into itunes into the app section,scroll to the bottom, click on gba4ios, and copy the fire red game into a folder where you can find it
    double click the pokemon adventures red file you got from the download (this should open lunarips)
    select the fire red game that you obtained from your phone
    now when you open this fire red file it will be pokemon adventures red, so you may want to rename it.
    now go into itunes again, into your apps section of your phone/ipod, scroll to the bottom and click gba4ios, there should be a "add" button, or something along the lines of that.
    open the pokemon adventures file
    re-sync youripod/iphone (not completely necessary, but helpful)
    open your gba4ios app and the rom should be there

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    I have found my way for my previous problem, which is written a few posts above.

Right now, I use HM Rock Smash to go behind the Viridian Gym, but I can't use the stairs to go down and fight Giovanni. I have returned Yellow to her parents and I am pretty sure that the next step is to beat Giovanni, as Officer Jenny showed me the gym in our conversation and the old man gave me HM 06.
    Do I have to meet Giovanni somewhere else to trigger the event?

Sorry for bothering you with easy questions.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Hi! I'm from Vietnam, I'm sorry if my English not good. Expect you can understand me.
    I want to ask a question about:
    After I went to Orange Archipelago, I talked with Green, Blue. Then I met Professor Ivy at the South-West of island. I and her talked somethings, then she dived to water.
    I went to the left of Island, I was reminded that I must find Profesor Ivy.
    I catched Mewtwo.
    What will I do next? I want to know where professor Ivy go? I can't find her.
    Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I wonder if the crystal onix evolving will have on the game, the sprites used is still no crystal Steelix ... so I wonder will evolve into Steelix crystal? Yes or no? no ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ please

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Sorry for asking this, but I just finished the Molten Magmar chapter, where do I go to start the Deep Sea Search chapter?

Edit: Nvm, figured out you had to go back to Fuchsia, then use strength on the boulders at the south.

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    I got 7 badges and helped Yellow and talked to the old man on the floor in the gym, what do I next?

I am in the same position.
    I've used Rock smash to enter the gym from the back door, but I can't use the stairs. Is this an example of bad patching?

Back