• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
  • Actually, in FireRed, you can expand up to 1020 'mons. Yes, 1020.

Glad you managed to expand the dex and Pokemon! Looking forward to play this beta 10!

That's not what I meant. I meant that it would be hard to fit 500+ Pokemon into two regions without making it feel like there are too many choices.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I hope you would be implementing the next-gen moves too together with those added pokemon coz that would be cool!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Since he uses MrDollsteak's Rom base, I think most of the gen 4 moves/abilities are already implemented :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    hi! i got a question maybe already asked in the thread=(...what about fly? game just turn black when i try to use it=/

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Glitch in Pokemon Adventure Red HELP?

Upon entering silph co. I was inly on the first floor still when deciding i wanted to use an escape rooe to leave and then return. After doing so and attempting to return, once i enter the building and try going up the stairs i get turned back and told that i need to go help my rival who i know is inside the building! I feel like I'm face with the descision of just starting the whole game over :( is there anything i can do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Don't wanna sound ungrateful I appreciate all your work man. By far the best pokemon game ever even destroys the originals. I recently just stopped the beta 9 got to navel island I can't wait to restart on 10 so I can get my mega politoed this time lol. And which chapter is your next main focus I feel like a crack head for your games lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Rim

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2019
    Hi! Awesome game!
    Apologies if this question has been asked before, I did google it and search a few of the comments pages to no avail.
    I just completed the Indigo League, but when I talk to Prof Oak he does not give me an orange islands ticket. Is there an event I have missed? I can't work it out...

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    And which chapter is your next main focus I feel like a crack head for your games lol

None. All other chapters have been cancelled.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    Hi! Awesome game!
    Apologies if this question has been asked before, I did google it and search a few of the comments pages to no avail.
    I just completed the Indigo League, but when I talk to Prof Oak he does not give me an orange islands ticket. Is there an event I have missed? I can't work it out...

im not sure but maybe as in the "normal" fr version u have to achieve the 100pokemon in your pokedex! i get my ticket with 104 so it could be the reason!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Upon entering silph co. I was inly on the first floor still when deciding i wanted to use an escape rooe to leave and then return. After doing so and attempting to return, once i enter the building and try going up the stairs i get turned back and told that i need to go help my rival who i know is inside the building! I feel like I'm face with the descision of just starting the whole game over :( is there anything i can do?

This will likely suit better in our ROM hacking area, so if we're okay with this, I'm going to move the thread there and (if they don't mind) let Christos and Spherical Ice take it on.

Thread moved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ttar0914

Years
  • im not sure but maybe as in the "normal" fr version u have to achieve the 100pokemon in your pokedex! i get my ticket with 104 so it could be the reason!
    Uhhh, what are you talking about? That's not true! Rim, I suggest you to wait until the final beta is out, because you have to start a new game then, due to lots of changes. The only thing you can try would be to go to the Vermilion Port and surf past the sailor.

Years
  • Upon entering silph co. I was inly on the first floor still when deciding i wanted to use an escape rooe to leave and then return. After doing so and attempting to return, once i enter the building and try going up the stairs i get turned back and told that i need to go help my rival who i know is inside the building! I feel like I'm face with the descision of just starting the whole game over :( is there anything i can do?

Hey, I've merged your thread with Adventure Red's thread, so that the folks here who have played it / the creator himself can help you! Hope everything goes well! :D

King Obscura

Sophisticated Young Trainer
    Years
  • I just finish beta 9 and i love it and you did a very good job on sylveon it was like the mew we never had lol. But and anyways i just want to request 2 things if i can? like very more harder Battle game-play and to be able to have Zapmolcuno, but overall it was a very nice game and looking forward to beta 10

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I just finish beta 9 and i love it and you did a very good job on sylveon it was like the mew we never had lol. But and anyways i just want to request 2 things if i can? like very more harder Battle game-play and to be able to have Zapmolcuno, but overall it was a very nice game and looking forward to beta 10

Zapmolcunowill be able to catch on Beta 10 and the trainer battles will be harder. He had announced that some weeks or months ago.

And yes. I am still around to check your hack. Continue your great job, i'm looking forward the final beta!

Rim

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2019
    Uhhh, what are you talking about? That's not true! Rim, I suggest you to wait until the final beta is out, because you have to start a new game then, due to lots of changes. The only thing you can try would be to go to the Vermilion Port and surf past the sailor.

Mr. DarkBlazing Groudon
    Fair enough, I keep my ears open for this highly anticipated beta 10! FYI I saw that suggestion on the thread but there are two sailors who require a ticket check and whilst you can surf around the first it is not permitted to surf around the second sailor. For any one with the same problem, my solution was to use a walk through walls cheat to surf around the second sailor (surfing through a boulder). I've continued this then with no repercussions...
    Thanks for the advice!

Back