• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    I really love thıs hack better than orıgınal games but ı cant buy anythıng at mart. I am out of balls and potıons etc. but when ı go to mart there ıs only questıon marks and they cost zero pokemoney. Does anyone knows why?

if u used any gameshark/ar codes that might be the reason, or a bad base rom, or patching issues, never experienced such problem

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Yeah, well... I dont care ıt anymore because I can buy ıtems from vırıdıan and celadon so no problem.

But I have now a bıgger problem. I hate talkıng about thıs I am stuck where Red saves pokemon from team rockets drowzee ın kınkon ısland. when I completed the mıssıon I heard a scream whıch probably comıng from Green but ı cant fınd her anywhere. I went every accesıble ısland on the map I guess but cant fınd her. Btw ı fınıshed the mıssıon where red encounters wıth mr fujı and defeat mewtwo. Also catched crys onıx. Now ı dont know what to do.

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • It b neat if Nintendo would try something new w/there Pokemon games like this where the story follows the manga but since they haven't (and probably won't) it's nice to have that provision exist somewhere. (Rite here :).

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    When I try to evolve onix into steelix by using the metal coat, the text starts the evolution by saying "huh?" but I am then returned to the item screen.

Working as intended?

Cheers,
    Mendo

Svas0000

Svas0000
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    He's working to fix the bugs be patient. Yes I know how you feel about its postponement I really want to play the new version too but the creator's got a life as well school to attend to.

But its been a long time since that he wasn't able to fix bugs at least tell that it will not b released like the result of others unfinished games

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • Did anyone asked you 😠
    When you make a post on a public forum you ask everyone. Welcome to the internet.

Aethestode, even though a lot of people are eager to play your hack, I hope you take your time on it and don't let all these people rush you into throwing something out when it's not ready. A good game is worth the wait.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    When I try to evolve onix into steelix by using the metal coat, the text starts the evolution by saying "huh?" but I am then returned to the item screen.

Working as intended?

Cheers,
    Mendo

The metal coat will work after you get the national dex.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Will you ever release the new beta its been a half year since you said.. It's ridiculous stupid.
    Who cares if it's already been over half a year ago or not? Fact is, he told us several times, that he didn't have time to work on the game because he was busy with REAL LIFE STUFF. Every hacker has also a real life out there, they're either studying at university or have got a real life job. ROM hacking is kind of a hobby, it's no real job. If you can't be patient, then leave please.

Aethestode, take your time. We all know, that real life is currently bothering you, we all appreciate that and still support you. Your #1 fan club is taking care of those herp derps for you. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Will you ever release the new beta its been a half year since you said.. It's ridiculous stupid.

But its been a long time since that he wasn't able to fix bugs at least tell that it will not b released like the result of others unfinished games

If you would go back a few pages (all right maybe a little bit over 10 pages) you'll read he encountered a massive bug forcing him to start over. He doesn't have a lot of time but he said he would finish Adventure - Red. Just be patient, this way he"ll finish the game in a playable way. btw he put a lot of effort in this game and already said that comments like the first one are very frustrating. maybe try putting it in a different way next time because aethestode put a lot of work in this and decided to share it with the community

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I swear... I came here to check up on responses, only to see a baby whining!

Will you ever release the new beta its been a half year since you said.. It's ridiculous stupid.

Everyone shut up!!!!!!!!!

You shut up dumb people

Oh no! How insensitive of me for putting my life and my studies ahead of some leisure activities. I must be a bad person who stopped you from playing a hack that I've created for FREE. Damn it! I'm almost as bad as Hitler... No... Wait... I'm worst than Hitler!! Please!! Someone...! Call the POLICE because I'm not putting first priority into the hack T.T!! Hurry up!! Sue me for not puttin 24/7 of my time on this hack! Quick!! Oh... By the way, I live in Australia, so you must dial 000. Okay?

That said... Shut hell up, you little douche! You're not me! What gave you the right to come here, and patronize me, you little prick? Have you not learn any manners or common courtesy at school, you moron? Are you that moronic and stupid that you couldn't realize that whatever I do, I'm entitled to it? Heck! Even if I as to cancel the game, I can (which I won't) as I'm not even paid or sign any Effing contract! People like you should just crawl back under the mossy dirty rock where you've come from, and just shut the hell up. No one wants your input. No one cares :/. Now stop being stupid and dumb, and GROW UP!! If you can't, then please go get sterilized. Our society don't need more dumb people like you.

Last edited:
    Back