• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    I'm having trouble getting my old save file to transfer over to the new beta. I tired parching over the previous rom but I kept getting a check sun error and that the input file size and/or CRC32 is invalid. I patched over a clean fire red rom but I can't get the save file to transfer over.

Years
  • I'm having trouble getting my old save file to transfer over to the new beta. I tired parching over the previous rom but I kept getting a check sun error and that the input file size and/or CRC32 is invalid. I patched over a clean fire red rom but I can't get the save file to transfer over.

You can not use the older Save files, from previous Betas, you must start over

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • I've found another glitch:
    a text error in the PC transfer of
    a Pokemon if you already have 6 in your party

LCKHalg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Hi Aethestode,

First want to go all out and tell u how amazing you are and how cool this hack is. Thank you for all your efforts !!!!

I have reached currently at saffron City and just thought i should point out a few things, if its cool with you, these are few things which I faced and thought should let you know

1) One of the most weirdest things i have encountered is all wild pokemon except the one's which Red uses primarily in the Manga are Female ( PS My Poliwhirl was a male but after using the Water Stone to evolve it, turned Female)

2) Cerulean City Gym i am unable to catch Staryu with old rod as only Magikarp appear when fishing ( i tried using the old rod for almost an hour in different loactions then gave up) the only plus point is u can skip the battle with Misty and move ahead to Vermillion City.

3) The Creepy man side story in Celadon City is unplayable as Lavender Town's graveyard is inaccessible.

4) The HM Surf in Fuschia City is difficult to obtain as it is located on top of a rock blocked by another. ( the only way to access it is if you use the walkthrough walls code.)

These are all that i can recollect while playing if I find anything more will surely let you know.

Thanking you Once again and wish you tremendous success for your future endeavors.

I've been having the same issue as number 4, but i haven't found a walk through walls code that works.

jlw1717

I'm Back!!
    Years
  • you have to go back to trovita where rudy is to help him calm down the pokemon then after you call prof oak you have to go back to velencia island but i have know idea what to do then i know you have to find ivy but she's no where to be found on the island

I had the same problem but I fixed it by re entering it from route one, & a specific tile will trigger the ivy event

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Ive always went straight to cinnibar island but this time ive tried to go back and try and do the powerplant. Only thing is how to get there? The fences are up and the small patch of water leading to a grassy patch with an item is unaccessible from surf cannot get to shore. Route 10.

Years
  • Man I love what you've done with your back the orange islands story is really great imo and I love your yugioh 5ds crossover you have done, kind of wish Yusei and others were in this back. There a few bugs like the one with getting in touch with Ivy about what happens with green and blue. And you can't see Drake and I forgot the leaders name talking but you can't see their spirts at all. But hope this isn't the end of red adventures I can see you extending red story beyond the manga, which already have but yeah I love this hack. ☺

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    anyone mind teaching me how to clear Princess Brawl chapter. I can't find any egg in the north of mandarin island, all i found at there is a mega stone for nidoking. i have defeated blue and brock

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Stuck in Tarocco after rainy day i talk to girl that helps doctor a now nothing. Anyone knows what's next?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    I just received the HM for Strength from Giovanni, and went south from Fuchsia. A dude gave me an itemfinder and told me to dive down and look for the HM for Surf, but it seems to be blocked off by two rocks and is inaccessible. I've tried the walkthrough walls code and it hasn't been working for me.
    Any advice? Or codes you know work?

Same happened to me but I used the walk through code and just went up and down until Dragonite appears. Try that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Hey aeth :) I found a glitch in the sea foam island where I move a boulder and then it attacks me and then the game freezes

Back