• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    For those who are asking what to do after the Orange League: There are 2 things you can do before battling Bruno.
    1. You can catch Ho-oh.
    2. You can do the herp-derp sidequest.

If anyone wants the location of those events, either quote me or message me because I don't want to spoil for others

Done earlier.

Years
  • Ok I am officially lost i have done everything except fight Bruno (to which ive been through Mt Moon several Times and nothing happens) also what Island do I Have to go to with Blue? if anyone could help that would be great :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    are you playing beta 10b cause alot of the glitches are fixed in this one

Yes got past battle porygon in the death realm saved green and blue and ash mother then scene of talking to blue about the orange cup then green in the market after this I end up in the lab when I exit the lab it starts all over

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I absolutely love this game. I haven't played since I think beta 6, but beta 10 is amazing. I just have a few things to say, I'm very, very sorry if they've been pointed out before. The guy that gives you the sharp beak in the house that has fly in the original games gives infinite sharp beaks, if you keep talking to him he'll keep handing them out. And moonblast has 40 PP instead of the 15 (I believe) it usually has and has the symbol as a status move (never would've noticed, but a porygon2 magic coated it back, not mirror coat it was magic coat), not complaining, though, more moonblasts = awesome. And I have a quick question. Is there any documentation on how certain Pokemon evolve like electabuzz, magmar, magneton, etc. If their evos are in the game? Because I wanna evolve my sneasel but have no clue how to do so.

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • i dont know where to catch Ho-Oh . Except that everything over ( can't talk to that entie). Can't fight bruno as its seem we can't go any furrther in hamilam town. down the herp derp sidequest and can't go to mineral town. Anything left?

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hey all, I picked Daisy, saved, and it all went to hell I cant fight Bill cause he is pissed that I stole Daisy :(
    Does anyone know a fix for this? OR
    Can anyone send me a .sav file near this point? email: [email protected]

That's a problem that everyone here has. You're not supposed to choose daisy as your partner. The only way to fix this is to choose Misty instead, but since you saved the game after choosing your partner, you've got no other way but to start a new game.

Could someone tell me if you have to use the same pokemon as Red did in the manga on your team, or do they just trigger certain events?

Well, you don't have to, but the ones he had are triggering certain events.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2019
    i dont know where to catch Ho-Oh . Except that everything over ( can't talk to that entie). Can't fight bruno as its seem we can't go any furrther in hamilam town. down the herp derp sidequest and can't go to mineral town. Anything left?

to catch ho-oh -- go in the orange league again
    for bruno -- there is a small passage next to pewter city gym

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2019
    Ok I am officially lost i have done everything except fight Bruno (to which ive been through Mt Moon several Times and nothing happens) also what Island do I Have to go to with Blue? if anyone could help that would be great :)

to fight bruno there is another entrance to mt. moon (next to Pewter city Gym)

Years
  • Hey, Guys. How do i exactly get the letter from bruno? my mom says it's on the table, but actually: it ain't there :P oh, and also when i go to hamlim island,no event is triggerd.Carly isn't there. if someone could help me out with this, it would be awesome. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2021
    how can i play in the emulator? i use the visualboy m, but the error d3dx9_41.dll, cant let me, anyone can help me? or tell me what are the best emulator for hack roms?

Years
  • how can i play in the emulator? i use the visualboy m, but the error d3dx9_41.dll, cant let me, anyone can help me? or tell me what are the best emulator for hack roms?
    Have you tried to download Windspro? or the version of directx which contains the driver named : "d3dx9_41.dll" and by the way, no. vba m is the best gba emulator, but vba link is basically the same thing :)

Back