• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2018
    Hey i was just wondering if anyone was able to tell me a location of where i can either catch Flygon, Vibrava or trapinch, I have already checked the Pokemon locations doc and nothing is listed for any of them. I have also checked the pokedex and they're not in the locations listed there either

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Does anybody know how to evolve sneasel in this game? I've battled a weavile so I know it's in the game

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    you can go to mirage island?
    and when I give him much to gray I telestransporto to Route 18 and every time I talk with the stop Rapidash
    sory for my bad english

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2018
    Wow what a hack! i have now finally completed all the main & bonus chapters. Aethestode Has really out done himself with this hack it is extremely engaging, fun and overall brilliant! my only last question is does anyone know how to get the day care centre on Kinnow Island to open instead of saying "sorry, our Day Care is currently closed"

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2016
    There is a fatal glitch
    -if you bit the missingno you go to prof. ivy lab (there will be a cut scene saying the orange cup will start two weeks)
    but the problem is if get out of her lab the cut scene will show again and again i cant progress further i am stuck at her lab

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Some glitches I have found on Beta 10B are:
    1) In PC, PROF.OAK Pokedex rate system doesn't work.
    2) When you are in Celadon City and you are going to leave from the left, in the second floor, the science guy (Simon), is giving you infinite Sharp Beak. Every time you speak to him, he is giving you one.
    3) In Safari Zone we shouldn't be able to fight with our Pokemon.
    4) In Safare Zone we should have in the menu an option to leave the Safari Zone instead of going to the door we came in.
    5) In the event with Pidgey Bot 1, you can actually leave from Safari Zone if you go down and not up, skipping the whole event.
    6) When you are one step out of the Safari Zone Building, if you go to the right, there are some problems with the movement and you can go up to the mountain.
    7) When you are leaving Viridian City to go to Route 2, there is a kid in the trees.
    8) In the event with Misty witch you trade a Krabby for Gyarados, Old Rod and Super Rod can't find Krabby. To find Krabby you have to go underwater in the grass.
    9) In Cinnabar Island, right of the Pokemon Center are two trees (or whatever they are) and 2 grasses. I can't walk up to the two grasses.
    10) In Celadon City, the 4th building that is left from the Pokemon Center, in the floor number 3, the computers doesn't have a message when you click on them, they only make a sound.
    11) In the Pokemon League, when Huge ask me if I know the Ugly Duckling, if I press no, nothing happens and if I press yes he tells me the Ugly Duckling.
    12) In the Pokemon League, in the room where the trainers fight, you can go inside the wall on the left and on the right.
    13) In Celadon City, the side quest doesn't happen correctly (It skips the part that he asks to eat food and Steve comes) . The only way to happen correct is to go to the Pokemon Center first, heal your Pokemon and then go to his house, start the event, select yes when he asks you to go to his house, go to Pokemon Center again, heal your Pokemon and then go inside to his house.
    Also you should change the dialogue because the tombstone isn't anymore in top-right (I have found it.) . Also the text isn't very well in the tombstone (You have to change the "player" with " \v\h01\v\h05 " ) .
    14) In the Orange Archipelago, in the first Pokemon Center (with the time machine), there is Champion Delia and if you press to her, you fight with here and you have only one Pokemon left with very few HP and she has six Pokemons with full HP (her first Pokemon is level 78) . And also some times when you click on the time machine (when you don't have the battery) and it says you need a large battery, some times the player look at Champion Delia while saying that. (I am not sure if it is a glitch or you wanted to be like that, but I think it is a glitch.)
    15) In Land of Origin, there are several Pokeballs that you can't take. (You might made them for that reason.)
    16) In Kinkan Island, when you enter the building where the Team Rocket is, there some movement problems in some boxes.
    18) In Kinnow Island, in the town, there is a guy that when you speak to him nothing happens but a sound only.
    17) In Kinnow Island, right of the Day Care, the Ratata only watch left and right (it is down of the tree) and it is better if it walks.
    18) In Navel Island, after I caught Groudon, I want to go back to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, but after I went out of the cave, it teleported me at the other exit for the event with the gym.
    19) In route 13 there are problems with some people and if you speak to them the game crashes.
    20) In Tangor Island the teleport doesn't work. Abra and the old lady do the same thing and say "Abbraa!"
    21) In the island that you choose a partner for some kind of festival, if you don't choose Misty then the story stops and you can't continue the game.(And there are some problems in the text, for example, in one talk it say "Erika and you look nice partners"(or something like that) and in the next line it says "Misty and you are doing well in the festival" (or something like that) .
    22) There are some problems in the talks in the Orange Archipelago League.
    23) There are several glitches after the Orange Archipelago League (I can't write them all because they are a lot.) .
    24) You made Clefable and pokemons like that too much powerfull, if someone doesn't have the atack "Moonblast" in one of his/her pokemons, he/she won't win.
    25) You have made too much herp-derp guys in the end of the game.

Also, after Kanto League, I am always 10 levels lower than the trainers. I think you "jumped" too fast the levels there. And you did the same thing in the Orange Archipelago League.

I hope I helped finding these glitches so you can fix them.
    I know some of the glitches I wrote might look stupid, but if you want a perfect hack you should fix the small things too.
    Moreover, if you want, you can make some kind of guide for the sidequests after the Orange Archipelago League.

And, I want to say a big thanks for creating this game and good luck in you life!!!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I've just beaten Missingno and he was a real pain in the ass to beat. Amazing, amazing hack so far, especially this Porygon chapter. Very well done Aethestode!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    where to go after Underworld... I think i have to go to Pummelo Island but how can i go there
    btw thank u Aethestode for making this awesome game :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Looks like some of the mega stones being sold in Pumello Island are bugged? I used a Garchompite to mega evolve my Garchomp and every time I send it out to battle, the screen freezes. Also, looks like its level increased by 6 after using the Garchompite.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hiii,

- I have a problem, im in Fuchsia City, and when i go down for Dragonite/Gyarado event underwater, I try to use Itemfinder, but the item is block with two rock and i can get it.... What is happen?

- And other question, I see that if you have a important pokemon with you (poliwrath, pikachu, Bulbasur, etc) in the events you can see the pokemons out, but "normal pokemon" no. What are the pokemon that you can have in your team and see them in events out of pokeballs?

See you and very nice job!

(Sorry for my bad English, Im spanish xD)
    Byee
    Taos.

- Pd.: I never get the map in any momment

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    I have a level 15 kangaskid with pickup and he often picks up mega stones. Kind of op? Btw. does anybody know if he can pickup every mega stone in the game, or just a few?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hiii,

- I have a problem, im in Fuchsia City, and when i go down for Dragonite/Gyarado event underwater, I try to use Itemfinder, but the item is block with two rock and i can get it.... What is happen?

- And other question, I see that if you have a important pokemon with you (poliwrath, pikachu, Bulbasur, etc) in the events you can see the pokemons out, but "normal pokemon" no. What are the pokemon that you can have in your team and see them in events out of pokeballs?

See you and very nice job!

(Sorry for my bad English, Im spanish xD)
    Byee
    Taos.

- Pd.: I never get the map in any momment

For your first question, the item is in front of the two rocks. For the second question, Pokémon who appear out of the Pokéballs in events are Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, Pikachu, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur, Snorlax, Gyarados and Eevee. I think Eevee can be displayed as some of the eeveelutions, but not all. For instance, if you evolve it into Glaceon, it uses Eevee's sprite.

I hope this helped!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I vaguely remember this, however I remember her giving me something else. I don't have the Town Map either.
    Then you're going to have to reset. I had a problems with an item too in 10A, as my Double Team TM disappeared when I beat Brock.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Then you're going to have to reset. I had a problems with an item too in 10A, as my Double Team TM disappeared when I beat Brock.

I'm just going to leave it. The map on the first page will do for me, and I'm all the way at Cinnabar now so I'm fine with not resetting.

Back