• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    hey guys do you know how do i evolve my togetic?

and one more thing. what flying type should i train more my togetic or aerodactyle?

Try a sun stone.

Depends on your team, if you need a physicall attacker go with aerodactyl. If you a special attacker go with togekiss.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey guys, i'm stuck after porygon evolve and "kill " blue and green. Prof Ivy said to come for visit her but she's not at her lab. Someone can help me ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    where can i find mega charizard x stone ?

last few parts of the orange league. Can be bought for $9999, talk to the nurse joy on the right sitting in a row of 3.

Hey guys, i'm stuck after porygon evolve and "kill " blue and green. Prof Ivy said to come for visit her but she's not at her lab. Someone can help me ?

make sure you turn cheats off, you have time step on a particular tile to activate some scenes.

I just fought drake, what next? How far does 10c go up to?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Anyone know how to do the Power of One Chapter? I don't know where to go to play it… i've already completed the game, but I wanna do all the bonus chapters :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Anyone know how to do the Power of One Chapter? I don't know where to go to play it… i've already completed the game, but I wanna do all the bonus chapters :3

If I remember correctly, head north east from Farchild island, it'll eventually start raining and you'll see the 3 birds fighting

EDIT: its just north of route 19

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    In the Lake Monster Chapter after everyone is abducted and I go down into the underwater cave and talk to all of the ghosts nothing happens, I even talked to Officer Jenny and she doesn't leave. And one of the people screams for help but isn't visible. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it? The person that isn't there is the guy in the top right corner and he isn't physically there or visible.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake? Where is tm Earthquake?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I won the Orange League. It showed the cutscene of everyone moving on with life and what not. But then the screen goes black and freezes. Did i forget to do an event or something? I've made it waaaay too far for it to end this way for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hello, i have been playing the game and now i'm on a part where some guy gave me the masterball and the old man ask's me to go to the graveyard in Lavender Town, but my graveyard is blocked and i don't know how to proceed.

I don't know if it's a diferent version or not but if it is can someone please give the link to the lastest version (i'm playing on an iphone emulator so not every link may work :( )

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I actually think I found some sort of bug. At the end of pallet forest (near the location you first see mew) there is a flower spot that you can click on it, but nothing will happen.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hello, i have been playing the game and now i'm on a part where some guy gave me the masterball and the old man ask's me to go to the graveyard in Lavender Town, but my graveyard is blocked and i don't know how to proceed.

I don't know if it's a diferent version or not but if it is can someone please give the link to the lastest version (i'm playing on an iphone emulator so not every link may work :( )

Thank you

You're playing B10.A, it was fixed for B10.B and now we're at B10.C
    I would just repatch with the 10.C, then (almost) everything should be working fine but if you don't want to, the old mans sidequest is really not important so you can just skip it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I just started playing this, I just beat Misty in the Arena.
    My Bulbasaur is level 21 and still hasn't evolved. Is that normal..?

Also, where do I get the Link Cable? I'd like to evolve my Kadabra :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    I played this mod around like 6 months ago. When is this updated? I cant remember which one i played so im just asking sorry. And there will be another patch after 10? i dont mean fixing glitches etc... Will story be continued or it's finished?

By the way i realized you changed some events i guess? and some dialogues too?

And i have a problem. As i said i played this mod before and i had the same problem back then. Problem is when i go to store i cant buy any item. It just shows ''???''. I patched to a clean ROM.

I absolutely love your work. I really do. I mean most pokemon games are really really boring and repetitive. For me this is the best pokemon game, honestly. Thank you.

Back