• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Can I catch a Scyther in the safari zone? If not, where can I? :)

Wasn't there a wild pokemon location document out? Searched on Google, but to no avail (and don't have the time to go through 291 pages of this thread)

Yes you can. It's in the deepest region of safari zone. But Scyther's encounter rate is pretty low. Just 1% iirc..

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    i dont know if this is a glitch on sevii island 8 i talk to bill about the sword of justice.
    After the scene bill just stood there.Talking to him does nothing.And i cant seem to find the sword of justice pokemon.
    Just found recipe 1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Is pokemon change to appear like GSC during day night ?
    [ I see it's not change but im not sure ]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    I use MyBoy and I didn't need to change anything. It must be default already
    Tanawin, I think they don't change

Btw, I just found another bug. Repels don't work on the Underworld

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    I had downloaded and played beta 9.1 of adventure red.when I downloaded beta 11c on !y tab and patched it to fire red,I couldn't go to viridian city.I had found all other pokemon.but whenever I tried to get onto route 1,it said"I have to find bulbasaur" and he will move back.please give me a solution for this

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Beta 11D is up for download. (You can continue on your previous savefile if you were playing Beta 11 or above).
    Here's the glitches that were fixed.
    - HM surf fix
    - HM items can be deleted now.
    - fixed the glitvh where you can pickup mega stones
    - fixed egg hatching colour
    - You now get a Indigo trophy for completing the Indigo League (Note: If are already passed the Indigo League. You can get it from Daisy in Pallet TOwn's POkemon Centre).
    - Fixed Venutoise fusion
    - Fixed Hoopa where it will just struggle to death.
    - Fixed the glitch where Hoopa, Kriketune, Burmy, etc will freeze the game.
    - Power Item is immediately removed after being tested in the Celadon City Arc.
    - The ORange Badge are removed instantly when you step into the Orange LEague.
    - Fixed Mega Banette evolution.
    - Fixed glitch where Blue Orb would evolve Lugia into Shadow Lugia.
    - Fixed the glitch where Team Rocket Grunts doens't leave Silph Co even after you completed the chapter.
    - Red, Blue and Green Orb are moved to Normal Item instead of Key Item
    - Fixed the glitch where Key items weren't removed after their event (causing key item bags to become full).
    - You can now nickname pika after the pikachu event. Sick of people messaging about nickname. Didn't think it was such a big deal.
    - Fixed infinite Regi Rock/Regice glitch.
    - Fusion Recipe are changed from Key Item into Normal Item (to avoid wasting key item slots).
    - Fixed the glitch in Birth ISland where it freezes.
    - Fixed the female trainer in Sevii Island 5 where she freezes the game.
    - Fixed the glitch in Sevii Island 2 where talking to Tong's mom (Sunee) freezes the game.

Found a bunch of GLITCHES and issues so just trying to be helpful. Having so much fun since I now can use the Fusion pokemon...

1. Your Key item inventory does fill up...which made me not get Recipe #7 (but luckily I dont have Kyurum yet)

2. On the last island of the Orange Archepeligo, if you go to the most eastern town you will find a winery/one of your Orange League rivals. He and his 'girlfriend' seem to trigger event if you get a)near the winery entrance OR b)exits from dad's house

3. Sevii Island #4: If you try to enter the Kyurumm cave entrance (after you see the YinYan twins convo) the game will either 1)Glitch out and freeze, 2)you are 'surfing' and it freezes or 3)the game resets to the main intro

4. Birth Island: After the initial cut scene, the game will freeze.

5. If you try to fuse YOUR Venusaur with the Lost Squirtle(which will become a Blastoise), the guy says: Oh I guess you changed your mind...So thats kinda a problem unless we get another Bulbasaur somewhere latter???

6. On Sevii Island 6 there is a female trainer at the fartherst NorthWest corner. Talking to her will freeze the game

7. On Sevii Island 2, the place where you talk to the NPC Mew, if you talk to the MOM, the game freezes. Talking to the dad and him are OK

Fixed most of the glitches.
    The Sevii Island 4 cave... I didn't encounter that glitch at all, so I won't be fixing it.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I had downloaded and played beta 9.1 of adventure red.when I downloaded beta 11c on !y tab and patched it to fire red,I couldn't go to viridian city.I had found all other pokemon.but whenever I tried to get onto route 1,it said"I have to find bulbasaur" and he will move back.please give me a solution for this

The answer is literally... Like literally... 14 posts above your question.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • well i don't know but my evee is not evolving into umbreon or espeon on either day or night do i have to wait for orange archipelago.?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2017
    I have already tried searching but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know the locations for the blue and red orbs to return Groudon and Kyogre to their primal state?

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Your really steam rolling this project of yours in full swing, really proud of you for such a focused mind when it comes to this project of yours as your really pushed for time when it comes to your normal life. Really incredible update so amazed at your constant pushing of this and amazed at the quality of yourr work and really do appreciate every think your doing and like i say everyone else here is to. Good luck keep it going :)

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Beta 11D is up for download. (You can continue on your previous savefile if you were playing Beta 11 or above).
    Fixed most of the glitches.
    The Sevii Island 4 cave... I didn't encounter that glitch at all, so I won't be fixing it.

So in my previous save I saw the YingYan twins, and when I went into the cave (which I assume has Kyurrum) it would freeze. Thanks to BetaD, I no longer encounter the glitch. But when I go into it, it is just an empty cave with no Kyurum...

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    I have already tried searching but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know the locations for the blue and red orbs to return Groudon and Kyogre to their primal state?

On beta 10, you could find them somewhere, but on 11 they disappeared from their previous locations, probably because of the Hoenn arc, so that we don't get 2 orbs of each type, so I think you'll have to wait until you get there

Well, the patching is done, so it's time for my Gengar to share its destiny with Missingno :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    Thanks for the new update Aethestode
    sorry about that Pika naming rant it's just wouldn't be fair to the lil guy :P (jk ofc)

Back