• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    Merry christmas (or whatever you feel is more appropriate for you) to everybody.That is all, I commented just for that.

Years
  • I think what he's trying to say is that all Pokemons are now available in the game, meaning that they can be received by means of catching, evolving, or trading.

Does Beta 11E end with the event in Hamlim Island? And can someone please tell me the order of events or what to do in Tangerine Island? It's so confusing, for me. ~_~ :tired:

owh ok,by the way Beta 11E ends when Bruno(elite four) pushed you and your pikachu ran

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    Been a while since I was here. Does anyone know what I should do after helping Yellow capture her first pokemon? And where where do I get Rock Smash? Please be specific when replying. Thanks!

Years
  • Where is that? I think I never encountered that kind of event. Could you please tell me where to go?

go to pallet town,then go to the 1st route(not pallet forest) then there will be a mailman with his ponyta,defeat the ponyta then you will receive a challenge mail from him,go to pewter city,there will be an entrance on the north of the city(beside of museum) just keep walking,later you'll see a macho dude(Bruno) then talk to him and you'll battle him,after you win,you'll be pushed by him to a hole and your pikachu will flee then thats the end

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    Been a while since I was here. Does anyone know what I should do after helping Yellow capture her first pokemon? And where where do I get Rock Smash? Please be specific when replying. Thanks!

go back to veridian and talk to her parents (you will find them yourself)

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
  • go to pallet town,then go to the 1st route(not pallet forest) then there will be a mailman with his ponyta,defeat the ponyta then you will receive a challenge mail from him,go to pewter city,there will be an entrance on the north of the city(beside of museum) just keep walking,later you'll see a macho dude(Bruno) then talk to him and you'll battle him,after you win,you'll be pushed by him to a hole and your pikachu will flee then thats the end

~oooOooo~ Thank you so much! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    Hey Aethestode, (not to rush you or anything) when do you think you will have beta 12 finished by? Also are you planning on having beta 12 as the final beta?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    There'll be a total of 888 pokemon (including mega evolution, formes and primal reversion) for Beta 12. A gallery of all the Pokemon would be uploaded tomorrow.

Hey Aethestode, (not to rush you or anything) when do you think you will have beta 12 finished by? Also are you planning on having beta 12 as the final beta?

Not for a very long time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    Hello and marry Christmas for everybody !!
    I'm stucked in the game...
    1) I beat Carly at hamlim island and What's Next...?
    2) I dont know what to do with the boy who's having nightmares, should bring I a drowzee?
    3.) A little help were is located ho-oh, Darkrai and Hoopa

I'm sorry for the bad english...
    Many Thanks for the help

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    wow the first page shows incredible no of arcs, will they also be full fledged like the main and orange arcs,

also will the pokemon all be listed in pokedex?

sorry if this has been asked before, i apologize

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Oh man, Zapmolcuno! Ah. What a difficult battle. I lost twice (this playthrough). I had to spam the OP Pikachu's Thunder. I remember back in Beta... 7-10 (One of em) when I played it and I had Max Revives STOCKED UP! I had to keep reviving the starters. Pikachu wasn't special back then, so it makes sense.

Also, who else customized their Eevee? I gave it Double Edge, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, and ThunderShock. It works for a fire substitute and levels up quickly. It defeated one of the legendary birds itself (I forget which). And Snorlax is awesome! It has Strength, Rest, Belly Drum, and Body Slam. Best Combo is Belly Drum, Rest, Body Slam. OTKs!

Wait. I just made my comment almost like a blog, lol.

Either way, Aethesdote, still a great game, keep it up. Will wait for final product!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Oh man, Zapmolcuno! Ah. What a difficult battle. I lost twice (this playthrough). I had to spam the OP Pikachu's Thunder. I remember back in Beta... 7-10 (One of em) when I played it and I had Max Revives STOCKED UP! I had to keep reviving the starters. Pikachu wasn't special back then, so it makes sense.

Also, who else customized their Eevee? I gave it Double Edge, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, and ThunderShock. It works for a fire substitute and levels up quickly. It defeated one of the legendary birds itself (I forget which). And Snorlax is awesome! It has Strength, Rest, Belly Drum, and Body Slam. Best Combo is Belly Drum, Rest, Body Slam. OTKs!

Wait. I just made my comment almost like a blog, lol.

Either way, Aethesdote, still a great game, keep it up. Will wait for final product!

Suggestion: use Normal type moves on Zapmulcuno for Normal Damage, I think everything else is Not Very Effective... And as for Eevee, I just got the moves I wanted then made him into a Jolteon with Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and the last move would be Energy Ball but idk how to get it hahaha. And with Snorlax, I agree with your set, just use Sleep Talk too :)

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Suggestion: use Normal type moves on Zapmulcuno for Normal Damage, I think everything else is Not Very Effective... And as for Eevee, I just got the moves I wanted then made him into a Jolteon with Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and the last move would be Energy Ball but idk how to get it hahaha. And with Snorlax, I agree with your set, just use Sleep Talk too :)

Electric is Super Effective. And Pikachu is mega charged, so it worked out!

I'm gonna make it an espeon soon and either wash its moves are replace Double Edge with Psychic

I was gonna use sleep talk, but I'd have to remove something, and I couldn't find a way comfortable to me.

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
  • wow the first page shows incredible no of arcs, will they also be full fledged like the main and orange arcs,

also will the pokemon all be listed in pokedex?

sorry if this has been asked before, i apologize

Ho-oh is in the Orange Cup Tower. Just enter it (besides Zuzu) and you'll be warped to a cave
    Hoopa is in the mirage Island just get the ticket from Oak. Dunno about Darkrai.

I think you are just able to travel parts, some events will occur in there.
    What do you mean "listed"? If you mean if they are catchable then yes. Otherwise please elaborate.

Years
  • what are the regions/island that is available for now?
    the region/island that ive unlocked:
    kanto
    orange thingy
    mirage island

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Here's the gallery of the Kanto Pokemon
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Forms and Unique Pokemon
    Crystal Onix - From the Pokemon Anime
    Sarapi - Inspired from Paras Dex Entry that the original insect is the pokemon while the mushroom is the parasite
    Geodudes - Brock's Geodude from the Pokemon Adventure Manga.
    Voltorb Gun - Lt Surge's voltorb from Pokemon Adventure Manga.
    Pink Rhyhorn/Rhydon - From the Pokemon Anime
    Marin - From the Manga, Pokemon magical Journey. https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/PPP18.png
    Zapmolcuno - From the Pokemon Adventure Manga
    Gastroper - Shell in Slowbro's tail.
    Kangashkid - The baby of Kangaskhan
    Kangaskoon - The male version of Kangaskhan
    Black Jynx - The original racist and controversial Jynx
    Missingno - The infamous glitch from the good old Pokemon Red and Blue days.
    Armored Mewtwo - From Pokemon First Movie
    Virus Porygon - From the Pokemon Anime
    Snow Snorlax - From the Pokemon Anime
    Orange Archipelago Butterfree - From the Pokemon Anime
    Pink Butterfree - From the Pokemon Anime
    Orange Archipelago Vileplume - From the Pokemon Anime
    Ancient Alakazam - From the Pokemon Anime
    Ancient Gengar - From the Pokemon Anime
    Ancient Jigglypuff - From the Pokemon Anime

Last edited:
    Back