• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    noG1oGr.png

The gallery for Johto Pokemon

Unique Pokemon/or forms

Crystal Steelix - Evolve form of Crystal Onix
    Golden Sudowoodo - From the Pokemon Anime
    Shadow Lugia - From Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    lfs0BTf.png

Gallery for Kalos Pokemon

Unique Pokemon/or form

Ash Greninja - The ugly Greninja design inspired by Ash's Greninja from the Pokemon Anime.
    I'm not going to put Zygarde's forms in just because I don't know its stat and stuffs and I personally find the forms look worst than the original Zygarde (who I happen to think it looks cool).

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    I have a suggestion, can you change Gyarados' original trainer to Misty after you got Surf?

EDIT: Black Jynx has red sleeves though instead of white :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: BT

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    MNoQKb4.png

Here's the mega evolution, primal reversion, Shadow Pokemon, Fusion Pokemon and other unique pokemon in the game.

Some mega sprites were done by me, some were done by the following:
    al199288
    capylus:
    thedarkdragon11
    Seth1353:
    MrDS

Anyway for Beta 12. Most Mega Evolution gotten new sprites (Look at Mega Alakazam compare to the horrendous one that is currently in the game). Added 3 new mega evolution: Mega Pikachu X, Mega Audino and Mega Diancie

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    MNoQKb4.png

Here's the mega evolution, primal reversion, Shadow Pokemon, Fusion Pokemon and other unique pokemon in the game.

al199288
    capylus:
    thedarkdragon11
    Seth1353:
    MrDS

Anyway for Beta 12. Most Mega Evolution gotten new sprites (Look at Mega Alakazam compare to the horrendous one that is currently in the game). Added 3 new mega evolution: Mega Pikachu X, Mega Audino and Mega Diancie

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    Can you make Mega Machamp, that's the only trade Evolution pokemon in gen 1 that doesn't have Mega elvolve in this. You make mega Golem, why not Machamp? And where is Mega Poliwrath?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    MNoQKb4.png

al199288
    capylus:
    thedarkdragon11
    Seth1353:
    MrDS

Wow those pokemons look superb...:happy2::happy2::happy2:

I was wondering if you could provide a list at first post on fusion pokemons and their reqd. pkmns.
    thanks

Will be waiting for B12...

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Can you make Mega Machamp, that's the only trade Evolution pokemon in gen 1 that doesn't have Mega elvolve in this. You make mega Golem, why not Machamp? And where is Mega Poliwrath?

Mega Poliwrath is in the game. I just forgot to add it in the gallery sheet.
    As for Mega Machamp...
    Okay

Wow those pokemons look superb...:happy2::happy2::happy2:

I was wondering if you could provide a list at first post on fusion pokemons and their reqd. pkmns.
    thanks

Will be waiting for B12...

The requirement will be in the game. Maybe I'll add it later.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    Mega Poliwrath is in the game. I just forgot to add it in the gallery sheet.
    As for Mega Machamp...
    Okay

The requirement will be in the game. Maybe I'll add it later.

Thnks..
    One more question, Since u have added M-nidoking X&Y, any chance of M-nidoqueen X/Y and M-Toxicroak
    just wondering

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    MNoQKb4.png

al199288
    capylus:
    thedarkdragon11
    Seth1353:
    MrDS

Well done~! Can't wait for the next beta. Does the W.T.F pokemon has skill in the next beta?

Years
  • MNoQKb4.png

al199288
    capylus:
    thedarkdragon11
    Seth1353:
    MrDS

Your sprites gave me a boner :D btw, the mega evolutions and the other fakemons (for example the shadow pokemons) gonna have their original cries? or they're gonna have that annoying unown cry? btw,you're doing great, best hack rom i ever played hands down!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years

• Can you please add a Mega Ninetales and Arcanine? Ninetales really needs a buff and it can be a new way to introduce why it has Psychic powers. I mean the only thing it does is Drought support, other than that, a Special Sweeper wanna be.
    Mega Ninetales can be:
    Spoiler:

And as for Mega Arcanine, I might edit this and write some idea, because personally if Ninetales gets a Mega, Arcanine should have one too since I always saw Arcanine and Ninetales as a pair or whatever. Just a suggestion but I'd love it if you add Mega Ninetales! :D

Edit 1: Okay, I now have an Idea for Mega Arcanine!
    Spoiler:
    Again it's only just a suggestion.

Edit 2: Since Beedrill got a Mega Evolution, Could you pleeeaaase add a Mega Butterfree too? And Here's an Idea for it too!
    Spoiler:

And btw, could you please post the stats of the edited Pokemons? As well as the Custom Megas/Fusion/Unique Pokemons. So that we could fit which roles these Pokemon fit into. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    Super hyped for beta 12 now.
    Aethestode is the reason I'm learning rom hacking. :D

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • MNoQKb4.png

al199288
    capylus:
    thedarkdragon11
    Seth1353:
    MrDS

NICE. >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>

Back