• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Hello! Can someone tell me the solution for the glitch in Valencia Island?
    After the fight with Missingno, Red talk with Blue, Green and then with Prof. Ivy, but I can't go forward because the scene repeat itself over and over again.
    I've been looking for the post with the answer for days but I can't find it, please help me!
    I'm playing Beta 11E.

so it kept repeating? or u didnt know where to go ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    so it kept repeating? or u didnt know where to go ?

It kept repeating! After I beat Missingno, I went back to Valencia Island with the message "Two weeks later". I talked with Blue, then with Green and it's supposed that prof. Ivy and Delia (I think) should talk with me too, but that didn't happen. So when I went out the lab, the same story happened again and again.
    I rebooted the game before the battle with Missingno but the same story happened...I also re-patched the game, thinking it was the solution, but it wasn't

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Hey Aethestode, I want to report you some glitches I have found, for now...

1. Going to Route 5 from Route 6, right on the game there is a sign.When I press it, its say nothing but the click sound
    Spoiler:

2. In Vermilion city, In the event of S.S Anne when you are finishing the event and exit of S.S. Anne red says "What bout Lt. Surge" but the correct is "What about Lt. Surge". Please fix this don't ignore it, Please!.
    Spoiler:

3. In Pallet forest, on the top left, this maybe have hiden item but there is nothing when I press it only makes a click sound, Please fix it, please fix this one please!, I love your game!!!.
    Spoiler:

4. In top left of Viridian city, on the Viridian city exit, when I exit of the city and come back again, there appears this boy, I don't remember if it's on the morning or on the night. Why appear this boy for whatever reason?. I wan't you to fix this glitch please, I love your game!!!.
    Spoiler:

5. In Viridian Forest, in the event with Blue, when Kangaskhan comes down, it has a wrong sound.
    Spoiler:

6. After Kangaskhan event, when you turn right you will find a lake, when you go down and turn left, you would see this wood sprite. I can walk inside this wood sprite.
    Spoiler:

7. My Bulbasaur was fainted before the battle, when the trainer faced me and started the double battle, Boulbasaur is like is not fainted, but he actually is fainted and when it comes it's turn to attack, it "faints" .
    Spoiler:

8. Going from Route 3 to Route 4, I can jump to this rock. Please fix it!!!
    Spoiler:

9. In Route 3, this lake sometimes is there and some others times no.
    Spoiler:

10. In Route 4 (After exit of Mt.Moon), I can jump to this rock. Please fix it. I love your game and I want your game to be perfect!!!
    Spoiler:

11. I haven't caught this Sarapi, but is says I have. And it happens for some other Pokemons too.
    Spoiler:

12. Pixel glitch in Misty's House Guest Room.
    Spoiler:

13. I haven't caught this Pokemon, but it says I have. Please fix it, I love your game!!!!
    Spoiler:

14. In previous I got an item here in S.S. Anne, but in beta 11e several times when I pressed there, it said "There is nothing here." but suddently, on of the times it gave me a Hyper Potion. Is this normal?
    Spoiler:

15. I haven't started the Indigo League, but some events are messed up and tell that I have finished the Indigo League.
    Spoiler:

16. In the same grass, in two different locations of Route 5, in the one place player is behind the grass and in the other is beyond the grass.
    Spoiler:

17. Pixel glitch in Pallet Town.
    Spoiler:

18. Pixel glitch in Misty's House.
    Spoiler:

Thanks Aethestode for creating the game and I love your game. It's the best game I ever played and I know some glitches are very small but I want them to be fix because I want your game to be perfect!!! And please don't ignore my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Aethestode, I am a great fan of ur game, Adventure Red, and in all these years, this is the best game I have ever played. But I have few questions in it. How can I go to mineral town in tarroco island? How to get the tickets to hoenn region and sevii islands and what is to be done after solving the Carly event?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    I found a glitch,

On entering Rind Island, the Scientist battles you with his Magikarp but whatever band they are holding means they can't be knocked out and so they just keep surviving any attack and stay at 1 HP

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Is the Nurse Joy side quest just like that? After seeing the other side of the building no more thing after I found out about it?

Edit: Not the cheating old man where nurse joy is also included. The one I am pointing out is the Nurse Joy duplicate side quest thingy

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I found a glitch,

On entering Rind Island, the Scientist battles you with his Magikarp but whatever band they are holding means they can't be knocked out and so they just keep surviving any attack and stay at 1 HP

They're probably holding focus bands. Just steal them thief.

Also shouldn't pikachu learn substitute since it's used in saffron city and it's also important in yellow chapter.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey Aethestode, I want to report you some glitches I have found, for now...

1. Going to Route 5 from Route 6, right on the game there is a sign.When I press it, its say nothing but the click sound
    Spoiler:

2. In Vermilion city, In the event of S.S Anne when you are finishing the event and exit of S.S. Anne red says "What bout Lt. Surge" but the correct is "What about Lt. Surge". Please fix this don't ignore it, Please!.
    Spoiler:

3. In Pallet forest, on the top left, this maybe have hiden item but there is nothing when I press it only makes a click sound, Please fix it, please fix this one please!, I love your game!!!.
    Spoiler:

4. In top left of Viridian city, on the Viridian city exit, when I exit of the city and come back again, there appears this boy, I don't remember if it's on the morning or on the night. Why appear this boy for whatever reason?. I wan't you to fix this glitch please, I love your game!!!.
    Spoiler:

5. In Viridian Forest, in the event with Blue, when Kangaskhan comes down, it has a wrong sound.
    Spoiler:

6. After Kangaskhan event, when you turn right you will find a lake, when you go down and turn left, you would see this wood sprite. I can walk inside this wood sprite.
    Spoiler:

7. My Bulbasaur was fainted before the battle, when the trainer faced me and started the double battle, Boulbasaur is like is not fainted, but he actually is fainted and when it comes it's turn to attack, it "faints" .
    Spoiler:

8. Going from Route 3 to Route 4, I can jump to this rock. Please fix it!!!
    Spoiler:

9. In Route 3, this lake sometimes is there and some others times no.
    Spoiler:

10. In Route 4 (After exit of Mt.Moon), I can jump to this rock. Please fix it. I love your game and I want your game to be perfect!!!
    Spoiler:

11. I haven't caught this Sarapi, but is says I have. And it happens for some other Pokemons too.
    Spoiler:

12. Pixel glitch in Misty's House Guest Room.
    Spoiler:

13. I haven't caught this Pokemon, but it says I have. Please fix it, I love your game!!!!
    Spoiler:

14. In previous I got an item here in S.S. Anne, but in beta 11e several times when I pressed there, it said "There is nothing here." but suddently, on of the times it gave me a Hyper Potion. Is this normal?
    Spoiler:

15. I haven't started the Indigo League, but some events are messed up and tell that I have finished the Indigo League.
    Spoiler:

16. In the same grass, in two different locations of Route 5, in the one place player is behind the grass and in the other is beyond the grass.
    Spoiler:

17. Pixel glitch in Pallet Town.
    Spoiler:

18. Pixel glitch in Misty's House.
    Spoiler:

Thanks Aethestode for creating the game and I love your game. It's the best game I ever played and I know some glitches are very small but I want them to be fix because I want your game to be perfect!!! And please don't ignore my post.

Dude, calm down. Nothing is perfect. And I'm positive there are more little bugs and glitches like these. But actually, chill, like, tf.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hey Aethestode! Can you add the super evolution Pokemon Trainer? How to add Greninja-Ash, or "any Pokemon" - "Name of trainer", something like a Lucario-Red or Geninja-Red may also, pls!

Back