• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Here's just a little comparison
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

This game is so awesome that I can't stop thinking about it. Which make ne kind of confused about "the great serpent" at the end of the temple. Can anybody tell me what is it, and what blue feather does it talk about ? Thank you.

It's Zygarde.

Hey Aethestode, Im currently playing ver 8.3, so that means if wanna play the latest version, I have to patch to a new clean room and start all over again? If that's true, then it's so unconvinient. I have to start all over again everytime you update a newer version.

All I can say is I'm sorry. It's not like I do it on purpose. A lot of time it's because there's a mistake in the old rom base which forces me to start a new rom base (e.g. Beta 11, I used way too much Trainer flags or extending the number of items in bag [several people got stuck in certain events because their key item was full, which prevented them from receiving anymore key items).

Anyway, when I do, I always try to compensate it by changing the earlier events, or in Beta 12's case... Revamping the map, adding follow me feature, adding REAL mega evolution and primal reversion, changing costume, changing the storyline and gameplay to make it more streamline.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    All I can say is I'm sorry. It's not like I do it on purpose. A lot of time it's because there's a mistake in the old rom base which forces me to start a new rom base (e.g. Beta 11, I used way too much Trainer flags or extending the number of items in bag [several people got stuck in certain events because their key item was full, which prevented them from receiving anymore key items).

Anyway, when I do, I always try to compensate it by changing the earlier events, or in Beta 12's case... Revamping the map, adding follow me feature, adding REAL mega evolution and primal reversion, changing costume, changing the storyline and gameplay to make it more streamline.
    All I hope is that you'll find a way to let us continue our game when you release a newer version, and not to start over again.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Here's just a little comparison

It's Zygarde.

To actually see the Follow me routine in Fire Red makes it even more amazing. By the way: are you planning to give Red's Pokemon that can't mega evolve (like Poliwrath, Pikachu, Snorlax, Eeveelutions) improved stats as you did with Red's Pikachu in Beta 11?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Sorry,it might be a stupid question but...the Beta 11E reaches the end of the Orange Islands chapter?And if yes whwn will the new beta come out?..sorry to bother you=)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2016
    How do I evolve Sneasel in this game? And if it's like in the original games and I need a razor claw, where can I find that? :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    You seem like the best hacker or lets say with the best hack BUT as of now are you really sure you are able to implement all the stuff you planned because they seem very complicated for a hack...hm tough if you finish this hack.....you would be a legend.Good luck

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Its better to start new game. All to the way to the start you'll know the environment of the game changed.

Years
  • Hey guys I need a bit of help how do you get out of the Rocket hideout at the beginning of the Orange Island arc. Green just left and I got my pokemon back but I can't get past the table two rocket grunts are blocking both sides.

Have I missed something or did I do something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ttar0914

Years
  • Sorry,it might be a stupid question but...the Beta 11E reaches the end of the Orange Islands chapter?And if yes whwn will the new beta come out?..sorry to bother you=)

The current beta ends after the Orange Archipelago chapter. You can get access to Flowerbud Village, Tarocco Island and Hamlin Island after becoming the champion of the Orange Archipelago. Moreover you can buy blimp tickets at the Vermilion City Poké Mart. As for Beta 12: it won't be released soon. As you can see, the game is getting a complete overhaul which will take some time.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Okay , i finish mirage island , beat carly at hamlin island ,

If im not wrong , i can get to nanomi island , catch darkrai, the regi ... But after a while i still have no clue how to do all that :p

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Are you going to add the Unova and Kalos Regions? Also, where did the Nanomi arc come from?

Also, you could possibly add all main characters from the Manga and just make this completely follow all of the Chapters.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Are you going to add the Unova and Kalos Regions? Also, where did the Nanomi arc come from?

Also, you could possibly add all main characters from the Manga and just make this completely follow all of the Chapters.

I don't think, that he's going to add Unova and Kalos. The Nanomi Arc has been taken from the Green Chapter.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I don't think, that he's going to add Unova and Kalos. The Nanomi Arc has been taken from the Green Chapter.
    Does that mean Unova mon will be found in the Decolore islands and Kalos mon in Nanomi?

BTW, why add Decolore if it's not going to lead to Unova?

Back