• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Soz for the lack of update. I have a dayoff tmr. Gonna do a lot of work tmr.

Its okay. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    5 Questions you put zygarde forms,and you put pokken shadow/dark mewtwo?,and rock star pikachu,pop star pikachu and other pikachus forms?,you put locals to change pokemons form like pokemon oras? And primal groudon and primal kyogre have desolate land and primordial sea?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    So if i patch this to a clean fire red rom and finish it. When the new beta or full release comes out can i just patch it on too and resume from where i left off? Or do i have to start over again?

Ttar0914

Years
  • 5 Questions you put zygarde forms,and you put pokken shadow/dark mewtwo?,and rock star pikachu,pop star pikachu and other pikachus forms?,you put locals to change pokemons form like pokemon oras? And primal groudon and primal kyogre have desolate land and primordial sea?

A clear NO to Shadow Mewtwo and Cosplay Pikachu. Groudon and Kyogre will have their proper Primal Reversion just like in ORAS. Since all Pokémon with their proper cries are planned, I bet they'll have their proper abilities as well.

So if i patch this to a clean fire red rom and finish it. When the new beta or full release comes out can i just patch it on too and resume from where i left off? Or do i have to start over again?

Aethestode stated it A HUNDRED TIMES and others did, too. SINCE THIS HACK IS GETTING REVAMPED COMPLETELY, BETA 11 SAVES WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH BETA 12!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Good God! These screenshots look absolutely amazing! Can't wait to play this and keep up the good work! \m/

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Will you improve Ice Types?

I think you should make Ice SE against Fairy, Ground moves NVE against Ice and 50% boosted Special Defense in Hail.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Will you improve Ice Types?

I think you should make Ice SE against Fairy, Ground moves NVE against Ice and 50% boosted Special Defense in Hail.

I don't think he will. Also, it's complete nonsense to improve Ice types. There are some Ice types, which are strong even without a boost, eg Weavile, Glalie, Walrein, Vanilluxe, Beartic, Avalugg. Weavile is being used as fast physical sweeper, due to its high Attack and Speed stats, it's pretty good with a base Attack of 120 and a base Speed of 125. Avalugg for example isn't fast, but its Attack (117) and Defense (184) stats make it bulky.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I don't think he will. Also, it's complete nonsense to improve Ice types. There are some Ice types, which are strong even without a boost, eg Weavile, Glalie, Walrein, Vanilluxe, Beartic, Avalugg. Weavile is being used as fast physical sweeper, due to its high Attack and Speed stats, it's pretty good with a base Attack of 120 and a base Speed of 125. Avalugg for example isn't fast, but its Attack (117) and Defense (184) stats make it bulky.
    Avalugg sucks though, because its Sp. Defense sucks, so a Flamethrower could easily knock it out.

Also, Glalie, Walrein, Vanilluxe and Beartic suck.

Back