• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Btw do u encounter any pokemon while surfing...I haven't so far. While I don't really mind it the games slightly short on sp defense evs so far and tentacool is kinda the best choice

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I cannot continue my game anymore. I completed the volcano badge event. Then i went back to pallet town but no one was there. Oak's lab was empty. In the house for sale house blue was there the girl not oak's grandson because in beta 13 he is green. She and red (My player) said some dialogues after that i could not find her. After roaming around the retrieving pokemon of oak mission started but this time i caught cubone first and then i had to catch bulbusaur directly and i could not find the other pokemon. I went to the viridian city gym and there was no bulbusaur and professor oak also dissapeared. Please help me i cant play the game anymore

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    Well, I complete Volcano Bagde now and I did all this chapters

-Saving Bill Chapter
    -Love Letter Chapter
    -Abandoned Gym Chapter
    -Pikachu and Friends Chapter
    -Blue's Tale #1
    -Green's Tale #1
    -Ancient Turtle Chapter
    -Evolution Chapter
    -Dirty Carp Salesman Bonus Chaper
    -Patterns of Arbok Bonus Chapter
    -Vengeful Maiden
    -Safari Zone Chapter
    -Secret Village Chapter
    -Power Plant Chapter
    -One Tailed Vulpix Chapter

And Dratini Egg, Doduo, Lapras, Shiny Psyduck, Shiny Ditto, Geodudes and All Fossils

I know I can do Ice Snorlax Chapter, One Egg Exxegute in Safari and the three shiny daily events pokemons. There are another thing missing for complete "all possible" things?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2018
    I cannot continue my game anymore. I completed the volcano badge event. Then i went back to pallet town but no one was there. Oak's lab was empty. In the house for sale house blue was there the girl not oak's grandson because in beta 13 he is green. She and red (My player) said some dialogues after that i could not find her. After roaming around the retrieving pokemon of oak mission started but this time i caught cubone first and then i had to catch bulbusaur directly and i could not find the other pokemon. I went to the viridian city gym and there was no bulbusaur and professor oak also dissapeared. Please help me i cant play the game anymore

Wait for Beta 13 part 2 to come out. You completed the beta for part 1

Years
  • Well, I complete Volcano Bagde now and I did all this chapters

-Saving Bill Chapter
    -Love Letter Chapter
    -Abandoned Gym Chapter
    -Pikachu and Friends Chapter
    -Blue's Tale #1
    -Green's Tale #1
    -Ancient Turtle Chapter
    -Evolution Chapter
    -Dirty Carp Salesman Bonus Chaper
    -Patterns of Arbok Bonus Chapter
    -Vengeful Maiden
    -Safari Zone Chapter
    -Secret Village Chapter
    -Power Plant Chapter
    -One Tailed Vulpix Chapter

And Dratini Egg, Doduo, Lapras, Shiny Psyduck, Shiny Ditto, Geodudes and All Fossils

I know I can do Ice Snorlax Chapter, One Egg Exxegute in Safari and the three shiny daily events pokemons. There are another thing missing for complete "all possible" things?

U can complete the kanga village chapter?
    Not sure about 3 shinies..it's possible the magmars in cinnabar island will be shiny on one of these days

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi!
    In beta 13 how to play another character than Red?
    I could do a main scenerio as another character?
    Thanks for answer!

Years
  • Hi!
    In beta 13 how to play another character than Red?
    I could do a main scenerio as another character?
    Thanks for answer!

No you can't
    The only time you can do so is when you activate blues and greens bonus chapters and that too you can only walk around and fill up the plot..no fighting

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    U can complete the kanga village chapter?
    Not sure about 3 shinies..it's possible the magmars in cinnabar island will be shiny on one of these days

I went to Viridian Forest and interacted with the Kangaskhan. After I catched Kangaskho and picked up the items. There are more to do?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Has anyone noticed that the Guy with the abra has an articuno?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • 1) The unobtainable item in Cinnabar is there on purpose. There IS a way to pick it up.
    2) The problem with Greg being in Floral after you finished the side chapter was already reported.
    Btw do u encounter any pokemon while surfing...I haven't so far. While I don't really mind it the games slightly short on sp defense evs so far and tentacool is kinda the best choice
    Nope, you can't find Pokémon by surfing right now.
    1) The Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge.
    2) I hope you didn't save after triggering the cutscene with Blue, because you're not supposed to be able to.
    3) Same as 2. Repeating those events from the beginning will end up in you losing your Running Shoes.

Those 2 issues were already reported.
    wait, there's a chapter for the power plant?
    Yep, you can only play it if you didn't fight against Moltres in Cinnabar Island, just like in the Beta 11E.
    Has anyone noticed that the Guy with the abra has an articuno?
    The flashbacks when resuming a savefile were removed, if you're using the latest patch they don't show up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Why in the bonus chapter of Mona after the sentence "after some days" it's like I've never spoken with the master of the pokefunclub?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    Can you help me guys? Where can I activate the Secret Village and Dirty Carp Salesman Quest? And also the Vengeful Maiden where can I finish it? I remember encountering a ghost at SS Anne but after exploring I seemed stuck on finding it. TIA

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hi!
    So I repatched and replayed the entire game, and now...The snow snorlax is missing, Its not where it is supposed to be.
    Also, after finishing cinnabir island, heading to blues old house--she would be there, but with the patch, she isn't.
    So ya, help?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hi!
    So I repatched and replayed the entire game, and now...The snow snorlax is missing, Its not where it is supposed to be.
    Also, after finishing cinnabir island, heading to blues old house--she would be there, but with the patch, she isn't.
    so, help?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi!
    So ya, help?

Well, that has been done so it can avoid glitches

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    love your rom hack aethestode
    When will the next patch come out?Any ideas.
    I have completed beta13 part1 ,caught shiny beedrill,mewoth,spearow. I have done all the bonus chapters mentioned in previous post.If there are any more pse let me know.
    Once again Aethestode love your hack ,and I have become a big fan of yours.I can't wait for the next patch.

Back