• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • I tried both of your solutions but nothing:
    the version of mgba you linked me gave me the same error. ( do I have to change some settings?)
    while in VBA I imported through battery file my saved game but nothing happens, it doesn't give me any loadable game
    thanks in advance
    Just in case, what was the file format of your savefile? As I said, that option is specifically meant to be used with .sav files.
    If that's not the problem here, then I honestly don't know, sorry :/
    Getting a clean Pokémon Fire Red ROM, the patch posted in the main post and starting a new savefile might be the way to go.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2018
    Just in case, what was the file format of your savefile? As I said, that option is specifically meant to be used with .sav files.
    If that's not the problem here, then I honestly don't know, sorry :/
    Getting a clean Pokémon Fire Red ROM, the patch posted in the main post and starting a new savefile might be the way to go.
    I have two files that I tried to load, one .gba.sav and one .sav ...but nothing happens with both.
    I did the installation like its said in the first page, firered squirrel+ patch.. the problem is probably this fuckin clock always 12.00

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have two files that I tried to load, one .gba.sav and one .sav ...but nothing happens with both.
    I did the installation like its said in the first page, firered squirrel+ patch.. the problem is probably this ****in clock always 12.00
    For the issue with the clock, please look at the Downloads section in the main post.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Nope. The Light Ball only works with the regular Pikachu, those can be found in Viridian Forest.
    Pika base stats were buffed because of that though.

But I have noticed maybe the creator increased Pika's sp.tk species strength. I just want to know does anyone has a list of some kinds of these changes. By the way, there's a lot of now mega evolution pokemon, anybody knows their species strength? Since that would really help me to pick my team members. Thank you very much!!!!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • The problem with Prism is that it got too much fame for its own good. That 1m views trailer surely doomed the project.

I see, i thought Nintendo planned a Pokepark 3/pokemon RPG based on the 1-4 generation and Sylveon from the 6 generation to be included

Thank you

Lance1280

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    ~I know I haven't posted before, but I just wanted to say how much I love this ROM Hack. I love the Pokemon Adventure manga and being able to play through the events of the manga has been amazing! I finished Beta 12 and had so much fun with it and am having so much fun with Beta 13 and I love seeing the updates as they came out. I just wanted to thank Aethestode and everyone who is working to make this hack possible. You are all awesome! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    Hello everyone i just noticed that the safari zone restroom bug is present in the latest patches.in the previous patches the room did not freeze after the fight.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • A little bit late, but have some updates.
    BETA_13_01.png
    BETA_13_04.png
    BETA_13_27.png

BETA_13_48.png
    BETA_13_59.png

Back