• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hi great work!! The game is awesome! but I have a problem.. after beating sabrina my pikachu stop obey me.. I've beating Erika in celadon but still don't listen to me and he is in level 32 and after beating Erika pokemon should obey till 50! What should I do??
Thanks[/QUOT

I have this problem too! I'm at the Orange Islands and my Pikachu is still not obeying me!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I'm playing ash gray on my Iphone emulator, and I'm stuck in the cerulean gym swimming pool, someone help please! (:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Hi there, i play this awesome game on my iphone emulator (gba4ios) and the game crash when i go to orange islands and i talk with the grandma of the tangelo island, the game said "ash put ?????? in the items pocket" then i press A and said "ash put the master ball in the pokeballs pocket" then said "qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF..." and other strange characters.
Always the case... :/

Please help me, i dont want to lose my sav stat -_-

pd: sorry for my redaction, my english is bad

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hi there, i play this awesome game on my iphone emulator (gba4ios) and the game crash when i go to orange islands and i talk with the grandma of the tangelo island, the game said "ash put ?????? in the items pocket" then i press A and said "ash put the master ball in the pokeballs pocket" then said "qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF..." and other strange characters.

Thats a Major glitch in Beta 4.2, Play 4.0 to avoid it!

hi bro.. there is hm fly in pokemon ash gray.. i've watch it on youtube but they do not show how they obtain the HM fly

Nope, FLY is not available in this game!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi great work!! The game is awesome! but I have a problem.. after beating sabrina my pikachu stop obey me.. I've beating Erika in celadon but still don't listen to me and he is in level 32 and after beating Erika pokemon should obey till 50! What should I do??
Thanks
Yea, Pikachu sometimes disobeys... it's due to its routine... no way around that unfortunately...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2014
loved ash gray...
can't get to mandarin island though..
rocks block my path..
help reqd..

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
2 slight bugs in v4.2. Not sure if they have been mentioned here. There are a lot of pages to sift through.

1. I died while running around trying to get away from the Spearows. It said I whited out, and then showed random letters on a black screen before I appeared at my house with my Mom healing my Pikachu.

2. I caught the Spearow at the beginning, and had it in the 2st slot of my party. First battle with Team Rocket I switched to Pikachu after beating Ekans. Nurse Joy explained stuff, but then when I switched Pikachu to battle, he never appeared. It shows no sprite, and says Spearow. But my move list is Pikachu. When Koffing attacks me, spearow appears for a split second, but then goes away.

Other than that, so far great game. I had been playing Ash's Quest, but this one seems to be so much better. I will definitely play this more after I finish that one first.

2 slight bugs in v4.2. Not sure if they have been mentioned here. There are a lot of pages to sift through.

1. I died while running around trying to get away from the Spearows. It said I whited out, and then showed random letters on a black screen before I appeared at my house with my Mom healing my Pikachu.

2. I caught the Spearow at the beginning, and had it in the 2st slot of my party. First battle with Team Rocket I switched to Pikachu after beating Ekans. Nurse Joy explained stuff, but then when I switched Pikachu to battle, he never appeared. It shows no sprite, and says Spearow. But my move list is Pikachu. When Koffing attacks me, spearow appears for a split second, but then goes away.

Other than that, so far great game. I had been playing Ash's Quest, but this one seems to be so much better. I will definitely play this more after I finish that one first.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
loved ash gray...
rocks block my path..
help reqd..

Thats the end of Beta 4.2

Thanks bro, but where can i find it?

You have to use the Fire Red Walk Through Walls cheat to go around the house (through the trees). I recommend turning it off as soon as you get past the tree line, as that specific cheat is acts weirdly in some places (like preventing surf, etc).

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Thanks

unfortunate bug, nothing that can be done about it

Hey Metapod23, when are you releasing a new version of Ash Gray? (I've played 4.2 version already!)
This is my favorite hack, thanks!

Please don't rush a master, when you do you will get a lot of bugs

I'm playing ash gray on my Iphone emulator, and I'm stuck in the cerulean gym swimming pool, someone help please! (:

revert to an earlier version of the game to fix this issue

you'll need to go to Beta 4.0 o be able to get through the house

hi bro.. there is hm fly in pokemon ash gray.. i've watch it on youtube but they do not show how they obtain the HM fly

If they have fly in this game don't show how to get it assume they are using a fire red gameshark code

loved ash gray...
rocks block my path..
help reqd..

its the end of the beta, you could use Fire red walkthrough walls to go through, and see some of the next event or two of the game, but extremely buggy, most houses will take you back to Pallet Town, some characters are not intractable, and noting is solid.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2014
unfortunate bug, nothing that can be done about it

Please don't rush a master, when you do you will get a lot of bugs

revert to an earlier version of the game to fix this issue

you'll need to go to Beta 4.0 o be able to get through the house

If they have fly in this game don't show how to get it assume they are using a fire red gameshark code

its the end of the beta, you could use Fire red walkthrough walls to go through, and see some of the next event or two of the game, but extremely buggy, most houses will take you back to Pallet Town, some characters are not intractable, and noting is solid.

ya. i kinda already tried that....
met lore lie and she invited me to this house
but when u enter it takes me to jacks house
in pallet town..
I thought it was a major glitch or something...
so when is the next beta coming......
can't wait..

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
please Help me: is orange island (route1 river) quest end of beta?!? 4.0 Version says last quest is charizard chills :) or, how can i find archipelago?!?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
please Help me: is orange island (route1 river) quest end of beta?!? 4.0 Version says last quest is charizard chills :) or, how can i find archipelago?!?

no... charizard chills is part of 4.5 which hasn't released yet, and 4.5 is supposed to end at Pokemon the second movie, 4.0 ends at a way off day off.

invalid_user

Angelo
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Hey what's up everybody, so played 4.2 got to the part where oak says get his g/s ball, it ended there. So I went through a process of downloading and patching 4.0 (new at this and everything is limited where I am) and made it to orange islands with the same save slate but now I'm at the part where there is a huge waterfall.. is that the end? Or does going back to 4.2 get you further ? Also what is metapod23's youtube channel? Btw if anyone needs help getting to at least that part i have no problem helping.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Hey what's up everybody, so played 4.2 got to the part where oak says get his g/s ball, it ended there. So I went through a process of downloading and patching 4.0 (new at this and everything is limited where I am) and made it to orange islands with the same save slate but now I'm at the part where there is a huge waterfall.. is that the end? Or does going back to 4.2 get you further ? Also what is metapod23's youtube channel? Btw if anyone needs help getting to at least that part i have no problem helping.

Nope the waterfall is the end of the beta, you could see a sneak peak by using fire reds walk through walls though but very glitchy.

invalid_user

Angelo
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Nope the waterfall is the end of the beta, you could see a sneak peak by using fire reds walk through walls though but very glitchy.

Well that's crappy news now I have to find something else to occupy my time with have black 2 and X but after using fast forward and save slots on emulator regular pokemon games just aren't the same

Back