• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Well that's crappy news now I have to find something else to occupy my time with have black 2 and X but after using fast forward and save slots on emulator regular pokemon games just aren't the same

if you haven't you could check out my many, many LPs.but yes we all have to wait to further progress in the game

invalid_user

Angelo
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
if you haven't you could check out my many, many LPs.but yes we all have to wait to further progress in the game

Oh wow if it isn't DM201 himself I just recently watched a few of the videos you uploaded. Great job.

Was really surprised at some of the episodes though cause I don't think I did them myself, like santa Claus one and actually facing the elite four

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Oh wow if it isn't DM201 himself I just recently watched a few of the videos you uploaded. Great job.

Was really surprised at some of the episodes though cause I don't think I did them myself, like santa Claus one and actually facing the elite four

Well Battling the Elite 4 is quite understandably one event that many people many have missed as Ash never fought the Elite 4, but metapod gave us the ability to prove that we are a better trainer than ash in multiple ways, though the situations are generally stacked against us in events Ash has failed at.

As for Santa Clause.... I believe in order to do that event you first must battle the ditto trainer at the mansion after delivering the medicine, than receive a message saying something is wrong with Pikachu to cause you to go to the Pokémon center in Sunny Town so you notice a guy at the PC to get you to do the seizure event and afterwards you'll see a Jynx that seems to be lost that's holding Santas Boot then a Lapras will come and take you to the North Pole. Only explanation I have for that....

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
can you please give me a link where I can download the ips file that I can continue my quest in Tangelo forest ? because when I enter the house and when I talk to the old lady the game freezes -.- please I really like the game and I want to finish it please help me :))

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2014
you need to continue from an earlier save and just skip the house with the walk through walls code Metapod has said if he removes that bug another script will go missing plus you probably wont catch the creator he goes missing for long periods of time and generally reappears with an update

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 16, 2014
So I recently started this hack and I got myself stuck in the Cerulean City gym pool. I'm playing on my iPhone using GBA4iOS, I'm not exactly sure I can revert my save because I saved over it in the pool (idiot move). Is anyone have any other possible fixes? I would very much like to continue but if I must restart I will.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm absolutely loving this game.
However I'm stuck and it's very frustrating, just completed the events of the first movie after the slowpoke and pikachu events and my mum won't talk (fertiliser) to me and officer jenny won't let me in to the league!
How can I get round this, have I missed a key event? I don't think I have?

Help would much appreciated.
Great job Metapod!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hi. I got stuck on the island after the mewtwo event and i lost my raft so i can not swim with that back to land and i have no warping system what can i do?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm absolutely loving this game.
However I'm stuck and it's very frustrating, just completed the events of the first movie after the slowpoke and pikachu events and my mum won't talk (fertiliser) to me and officer jenny won't let me in to the league!
How can I get round this, have I missed a key event? I don't think I have?

Help would much appreciated.
Great job Metapod!

did you go north of the route and do the pokeopplis event with a giant Alakam and gengar fighting each other? and help burno get a special onix? if not go and do those event than come back with the results.

Hi. I got stuck on the island after the mewtwo event and i lost my raft so i can not swim with that back to land and i have no warping system what can i do?

well.... um, not sure how you never received the teleportation from your mom, but their are two options that I can suggest. either used a walkthrough walls cheat to get back to the mainland, or restart.

Ash Ketchum 11

How do you do the walk through walls cheat? And btw I guess I only have 4.2 since I see no balloon at route 1

invalid_user

Angelo
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
How do you do the walk through walls cheat? Aynd btw I guess I only have 4.2 since I see no balloon at route 1

I had the same issue, specifically look for ash gray 4.0 then change the name to what ever your last game was called then delete the last game and make sure you save somewhere like your room then repatch the game.. worked for me

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
How do I evolve Kadabra? Can you evolve Kadabra? What about Machoke and Haunter?

in beta 4.0 and later the ones that evolve through trade such as Gengar will evolve through happiness, ones that evolve when holding a held item will evolve through holding the item and leveling up

Back