• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Guys I love this game but I really need some help. I'm in the hidden village and I fell into a hole somewhere in the grass. Now I do not know how to get out in there. I can't find any exits. Help please. Thanks.

Jakecoles55

Alucard
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Ok, so I wanna start by saying LOVE THIS HACK! Best available, in my opinion. I have the latest version, as I just downloaded the game about a week ago. Now, I'm experiencing a glitch I haven't seen confronted yet. I've completed the "MEWTWO strikes back" episode, and when I warp back to pallet, my Mom never asks me to run an errand. And Oak just asks to watch my Pokémon, or check my Pokedex. Yet I still can't enter the Pokémon League cause they are "getting ready". Any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Ok, so I wanna start by saying LOVE THIS HACK! Best available, in my opinion. I have the latest version, as I just downloaded the game about a week ago. Now, I'm experiencing a glitch I haven't seen confronted yet. I've completed the "MEWTWO strikes back" episode, and when I warp back to pallet, my Mom never asks me to run an errand. And Oak just asks to watch my Pokémon, or check my Pokedex. Yet I still can't enter the Pokémon League cause they are "getting ready". Any suggestions?

when going west of viridian you should see a bush along the road, cut that bush and make your way north, you should get to the pokeopolis event and afterthat you should have a morrowak event than you can go on to the league.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Hello hello!

I've just rewatched the first season and started the 2nd! I found this game near the end of season 1 and it has just been an amazing experience to be able to relive all the adventures I just watched!

I've reached the orange islands, my blimp crashes, and then I walk into the back enterance of a building with an old lady whose back is to me. The game freezes here. Each time I reboot different messages appear walking through this door, but nothing progresses.

The messages are:

"ASh put the ???????? in the pokeballs pocket"
    "Ash put the Masterball in the pokeballs pocket"
    and then just
    "qsf qsf qsf qsf" - (this one scrolls across the chat bubble)

Is this as far as the game has been developed? If so, I applaud the maker(s)! This was one of the greatest pokemon games I've played! Thanks a ton.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Hi guys.
    Great patch, really enjoying it!
    For people who don't get the Xanadu Nursery event, I had the same issue. Turns out it was because I didn't complete the Slowbro event, so after pulling up an old save file I managed to get through it no problem. I haven't really come across any other glitches until now, it's been put together really well!

The issue I'm now having is the old woman glitch, freezing in the building. I'm on a mac running openemu, and as many other people have stated, the cheat codes don't seem to be working.

With openemu, I can't seem to port save files from one patched game to another - whilst it loads, you lose all your controls; the music plays but nothing happens.

Has anyone had success getting past this glitch on a mac? I'd love to know if someone has a solution.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    I just finished it, I really love this hack and it is really following through the anime.. When would you release the next update?? Please update more frequently if you can :D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hello hello!

I've just rewatched the first season and started the 2nd! I found this game near the end of season 1 and it has just been an amazing experience to be able to relive all the adventures I just watched!

I've reached the orange islands, my blimp crashes, and then I walk into the back enterance of a building with an old lady whose back is to me. The game freezes here. Each time I reboot different messages appear walking through this door, but nothing progresses.

The messages are:

"ASh put the ???????? in the pokeballs pocket"
    "Ash put the Masterball in the pokeballs pocket"
    and then just
    "qsf qsf qsf qsf" - (this one scrolls across the chat bubble)

Is this as far as the game has been developed? If so, I applaud the maker(s)! This was one of the greatest pokemon games I've played! Thanks a ton.

Hi guys.
    Great patch, really enjoying it!
    For people who don't get the Xanadu Nursery event, I had the same issue. Turns out it was because I didn't complete the Slowbro event, so after pulling up an old save file I managed to get through it no problem. I haven't really come across any other glitches until now, it's been put together really well!

The issue I'm now having is the old woman glitch, freezing in the building. I'm on a mac running openemu, and as many other people have stated, the cheat codes don't seem to be working.

With openemu, I can't seem to port save files from one patched game to another - whilst it loads, you lose all your controls; the music plays but nothing happens.

Has anyone had success getting past this glitch on a mac? I'd love to know if someone has a solution.

for both of you, use the fire red walk through wall and walk through the building

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    hey ah why cant i get past the old lady in tangelo island? whenever i go inside it only says puts masterball in the poke balls pocket and when i press a it doesnt say anything anymore help please

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    hey ah why cant i get past the old lady in tangelo island? whenever i go inside it only says puts masterball in the poke balls pocket and when i press a it doesnt say anything anymore help please

It's a glitch, use fire reds walk through walls to by pass the building.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2014
    Well, I've got a problem on mine, it happened when I finally finished capturing my 30 Tauros, I moved them all to box 2 and then accidently moved my control stick and saw box 3 with an egg, I thought it was the egg I gave Misty and that it glicthed and was still in my PC, and as soon as I placed my last Tauros in box 2, I went over to box 3, and to my surprise it multiplied... 4 BAD EGGS right there, that's not the worse, some were invisible, I made the mistake of moving them, placed all of them in Box 14, so far nothing's wrong, but help me before anything bad happens. NOTE:I had already gotten all my badges and haven't cheated and can enter the league, but I haven't so I decided to capture 29 more Taruos for fun.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2014
    HALP! I did the Mr.Mime event then went to mom, then oak, then went bakc to viridian to get ther fertilizer, but then it said "You Can't Leave without Pikachu!" So then I warped there and on my return, I had Pikachu on the lead but he wouldn't obey! Somehow I re-triggered the whole game, but the gyms leaders aren't there and some events are gone, some invisible like grandpa canyon, it has gary talking to me, but he's not there. Help.....will Pikachu obey without restarting, btw pikachu isn't in the tree...

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    I'm experiencing a glitch :( I really love this game, and was excited to get so far, but when I got off the blimp for the second time, I go to the building and it says "Ash put the master ball in the pokeball bag", "Ash put the great ball in the pokeball bag," and the old lady says "Qäf" infinitely. PLEASE FIX. I was really dissapoi tend when this happened. PM me for help.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    So is there a definite fix to the glitch with dratini in the safari zone when you start fishing and you just sit there with no ability to do Anything except go to help menu. Please help don't want to have to restart whole game. Please and thank you

Back