• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    I found a glitch in viridian city. Not sure if anybody came across it yet, but I recorded if and uploaded it to youtube for reference. (Please excuse the voices at the beginning of the video. It's my daughter lol)

Watch "Pokemon AshGray 4.5 Glitch" on YouTube
    Pokemon AshGray 4.5 Glitch: https://youtu.be/hRAGh0HMvWw

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    I like how you reworked route 1, it looks more natural. :p

Edit:
    I notice there are icons next to moves to show if they are physical or special.
    Was that in original fire red or did you add a physical special split?

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    i think i found a glitch after i gave santa his boot and left the north pole i moved a little bit then ash freezes the game didn't just the sprite so i can't continue i'll restart and see if it happens again

Thanks for reporting this. It will be fixed when I release the next bug fix patch.

I found a glitch in viridian city. Not sure if anybody came across it yet, but I recorded if and uploaded it to youtube for reference. (Please excuse the voices at the beginning of the video. It's my daughter lol)

Watch "Pokemon AshGray 4.5 Glitch" on YouTube
    Pokemon AshGray 4.5 Glitch: https://youtu.be/hRAGh0HMvWw

I tested this but didn't come across the same problem. Did you patch to a clean Fire Red rom?

I like how you reworked route 1, it looks more natural. :p

Edit:
    I notice there are icons next to moves to show if they are physical or special.
    Was that in original fire red or did you add a physical special split?

Yeah, I based it on the Route 1 map in HGSS.

The phys/spec icons were added using Darthatron's/Jambo51's routine, and the split was added using doesn'tknowhowtoplay's patch.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    Thanks for reporting this. It will be fixed when I release the next bug fix patch.

I tested this but didn't come across the same problem. Did you patch to a clean Fire Red rom?

Yeah, I based it on the Route 1 map in HGSS.

The phys/spec icons were added using Darthatron's/Jambo51's routine, and the split was added using doesn'tknowhowtoplay's patch.

Awesome! The icons make it much less confusing for me to. I've never played much stuff that came after gen 3. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024

Yeah I think so. I just patched it over my last AshGray that I had. And I'm positive that glitch wasn't in the old one. I was just pointing it out. I haven't came across any other glitches or bugs besides that one.

Years
    Yeah I think so. I just patched it over my last AshGray that I had. And I'm positive that glitch wasn't in the old one. I was just pointing it out. I haven't came across any other glitches or bugs besides that one.

Try doing this
    Get an Unpatched FireRed
    Patch it With 4.5 and Load Your old Save.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    How can I download ash gray 4,5 ..... Meney ek download ki phr GBA m chalai to screen white he they gaye par chal he nhi rage h plz koi btaye for android

Years
    Soo I went to the island,and I saw Lorrelli the Elite Four,and I asked her for fight,then trainer came,and he battled me,then after battle my Charizad goes crazy,thats the moment when he will obey me right? Anyway,I went to Stadium thing,and Lorrelli was fighting against a guy with Jinx,and then she asked me to come in her house,and I did it,but the house is bug,when I enter,there are options from shop "Buy" "Sell" "Exit" and my screen goes black,any help please?

PS: Im using GBA PC,not phone,I tried to conver this to .gba file it worked,but its bugged.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Hey Mirasec so I am not sure how to fix the bug exactly that you are referring to in 4.2 but as for the walk through walls cheat here is. The cheat needs a master code so here's both the master code and cheat.

Thanks for the help! i just didnt go in the building! no one else should either! it's the pokemon park on tangelo island. dont go in!

Back