• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • I am stuck after misty meets her match episode, where do I go next??? Please help

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    did agatha have complete map script, i cannot battle with her, the game acting weird when enter agatha room

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    Hi! I'm stuck right after the mewtwo event, i came back to Pallet with the warp system but my mom don't talk to me for the Xanadu Nursery event. She only restore my pokèmon. Professor oak just evaluate my pokedex and the police officer in viridian city won't let me pass to the indigo league. The door at the Xanadu nursey is still locked. Any help?
    I've played another time the entire game and i'm stuck at the same point. How can i let start the Xanadu Nursery event?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    did agatha have complete map script, i cannot battle with her, the game acting weird when enter agatha room

The other glitch was in the pokemon league.In the elite four, when I was going in the room no.3, the game was crashing.
    11156205_1104398662918930_7923259486110484962_n.jpg

11167709_1104398896252240_4942672113283904138_n.jpg

To fix it, I have loaded my save in the version 4.2 , play this part, save it and loaded in the version 4.51.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Hey guys, I tested the issue regarding the fertilizer event not activating and it worked for me without any problem. Did everyone having this issue patch to a clean Fire Red rom?

Also, the next release will have a fix for the Agatha script freezing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    Hey guys, I tested the issue regarding the fertilizer event not activating and it worked for me without any problem. Did everyone having this issue patch to a clean Fire Red rom?
    Also, the next release will have a fix for the Agatha script freezing.
    Yes, i even tried to download a new fire red clean rom and i applied the patch, then i have renamed and loaded my save-file(after the mewtwo event but before returning to Pallet through the warp system). Nothing changed

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    This is save problem old propoble . I played all beta last played 4.2 verison and the problem was ,but now yesterday played from begining (When i played 4.2 deleted all game and save) and compleate normal witchout problem.

Play game again - and will by normal

Also for game use FireRed rom verison USA

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    This is save problem old propoble . I played all beta last played 4.2 verison and the problem was ,but now yesterday played from begining (When i played 4.2 deleted all game and save) and compleate normal witchout problem.

Play game again - and will by normal

Also for game use FireRed rom verison USA

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Why - this is moving and look like is missing a 1 graphic - all have but in this plays moving witch 1 missing element

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Why - this is moving and look like is missing a 1 graphic - all have but in this plays moving witch 1 missing element

Not sure, but what I am sure of is that it's insanely hard to animate tiles and we're lucky that it's even moving at all. So it's quite normal for that part of the game to be how it is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Hey does game end in the movie "the power of 2000" and when there is its next bete will release and does this game will also cover jotho region . plz tell I am so excited to play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Have you found the solution? I'm also stuck at this point

Nope, I haven't found the solution unfortunately. I thought it may be due to all the bad eggs I accumulated. I tried to withdraw all of them into my party which crashed my game but still has no effect on not getting the xanadu event from your mother when you teleport back home from mewtwo event.

I even tried using version 4.2 and applying the ips patch onto a copied pokemon fire red game which is in a copied folder. After copying and pasting all my save data over and then using version 4.2, I still don't get the event.
    I have no idea what's going on. I haven't tried an even earlier version yet (maybe 3 point something)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Hey guys tell
    When the next beta will release with new episode
    And does this game will continue to johto region tell

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Maybe yes or no - man hacking need time - if will by ,then will by posted her patch an info

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Nope, I haven't found the solution unfortunately. I thought it may be due to all the bad eggs I accumulated. I tried to withdraw all of them into my party which crashed my game but still has no effect on not getting the xanadu event from your mother when you teleport back home from mewtwo event.

I even tried using version 4.2 and applying the ips patch onto a copied pokemon fire red game which is in a copied folder. After copying and pasting all my save data over and then using version 4.2, I still don't get the event.
    I have no idea what's going on. I haven't tried an even earlier version yet (maybe 3 point something)

Please don't move the bad eggs around. It can reactivate or deactivate certain events. Hopefully you didn't do so before this event and save.

If I'm able to figure out what else might be causing the glitch I'll fix it in the next release.

Back