• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2015
    Hey metapod23, in the beta 4.5 and 4.51 the fight with Agatha in the Pokemon League not working.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2017
    Anyone know if it's possible to get gba4ios on the latest apple software? Whenever I try to download it it fails or doesn't let me..thoughts or suggestions???

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Anyone know if it's possible to get gba4ios on the latest apple software? Whenever I try to download it it fails or doesn't let me..thoughts or suggestions???

I don't think it is, I've tried many times to and wasn't able to get it installed on my phone. I tried different websites, date tricks, etc. and it still didn't work.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Anyone know if it's possible to get gba4ios on the latest apple software? Whenever I try to download it it fails or doesn't let me..thoughts or suggestions???

It won't work on iOS 8.3. I'm don't know about 8.2 but I'm positive about 8.3. We'll just have to wait for them to update it.

how to go back on original style of forum I changed it please helllpppp

Go to your Dashboard, and then choose 'Switch Forum Style,' then change it to whatever you want. :)

hey I completed the game again and plese upload next beta :-)

Good that you completed it, but BE PATIENT. It hasn't even been a month since he release Beta 4.5. ROM hacking takes time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    hi..im just foud a bug at mart on route 23(at zappelin area) where you can get master ball for free at the questionnair side, but when you repeat it for certain time it will terminate your game. please look for this problem :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2017
    Having a difficult time downloading this rom on my mac.. using VBA, i click on meta's original post where it says "AshGray Beta 4.51" and it sends me to a sendspace website to download, but I cant figure out what to do from there.. am I doing something wrong or what should I do instead? Again, using VBA on a Mac.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Having a difficult time downloading this rom on my mac.. using VBA, i click on meta's original post where it says "AshGray Beta 4.51" and it sends me to a sendspace website to download, but I cant figure out what to do from there.. am I doing something wrong or what should I do instead? Again, using VBA on a Mac.

Well, when your on sendspace, click this:

pqsDmOZ.png

LOL But then you need to patch it, since ROM files are illegal. Download LIPS, Lunar IPS, here, then, follow this tutorial on how to use it. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2018
    Found a glitch I think it broke my game unfortunately but I beat Ritchie and then once you try to go challenge Agatha the game freezes as soon as you go through the door anyway to fix?

AyumuHunter

Heavy Assistant
    Years
  • Say does the Physical and Special split work cause I am seeing no difference in damage from Bite and Thief compared to the other physical attacks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Just google VBA-M SVN1022 and download it then start using it

I tried to lunch the game with VBA-M 1022, it doesn't work correctly :(
    In attachmente there is a screenshot of what happens

@Metapod I hope u would be able to fix this in the next release ;)
    Which emulator do u use Metapod? Maybe I can try with the same emulator

PS:I haven't had this problem with beta 4 :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hello.
    I am in TROVITOPOLIS.
    When I go to the ferry the guy tolds "The ferry isn't running quite yet. Come back in a little while."
    I know I have to go to the place with the sign "DANGER. Do not play near sewer pipe." but every time I get in I get lost.
    Can anyone help me?
    Thanks...

I found the pokemon in the pipe......

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I have noticed some glitches in the game.

The first was just before the school , and exept that, some trainers didn't fight me if I didn't press "z" on them.

11141172_1102588546433275_2820710293448329437_n.jpg

The other glitch was in the pokemon league.In the elite four, when I was going in the room no.3, the game was crashing.
    11156205_1104398662918930_7923259486110484962_n.jpg

11167709_1104398896252240_4942672113283904138_n.jpg

To fix it, I have loaded my save in the version 4.2 , play this part, save it and loaded in the version 4.51.

The final glitch I have noticed was with my pikatsu. All time during the pokemon league, my pikatsu didn't obey me.
    After the league he continue not to obey me. I didn't know what to do. So I went to prof.oak, talk to him a lot of times (I was thinking that this might fix the problem) and after many talks, he gave me a second pikatsu level 5. Then I went to grass and see if pikatsu was obeying and both pikatsus were obeying me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hi, I want translated the game, but not think in the game for translate Oak scripts in Lab and Rival script in front the Lab

ah, and MOM script in front the lab yet, want she give the shoes to Ash

You can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    Hi! I'm stuck right after the mewtwo event, i came back to Pallet with the warp system but my mom don't talk to me for the Xanadu Nursery event. She only restore my pokèmon. Professor oak just evaluate my pokedex and the police officer in viridian city won't let me pass to the indigo league. The door at the Xanadu nursey is still locked. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2015
    Hi I am still kind of new to this so I was just wondering if someone could help me with the steps to patching the rom Ash Gray from 4.2 to 4.51

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Hi I am still kind of new to this so I was just wondering if someone could help me with the steps to patching the rom Ash Gray from 4.2 to 4.51

Don't worry, many people don't know how to do this. It's easy though. Start your 4.2 rom, then go to File, Export, then click Battery File and save it. Next, patch 4.51 to a CLEAN FireRed rom. Then, start the 4.51 rom. And then go to File, Import, Battery File, choose the battery file from earlier and then OMG IT WORKED. :)

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    I can't believe that a new update finally came out for this game! I can't wait to continue playing it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    I have noticed some glitches in the game.

The first was just before the school , and exept that, some trainers didn't fight me if I didn't press "z" on them.

11141172_1102588546433275_2820710293448329437_n.jpg

The other glitch was in the pokemon league.In the elite four, when I was going in the room no.3, the game was crashing.
    11156205_1104398662918930_7923259486110484962_n.jpg

11167709_1104398896252240_4942672113283904138_n.jpg

To fix it, I have loaded my save in the version 4.2 , play this part, save it and loaded in the version 4.51.

I'll try to do in this way, thx ;)

Back