• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
  • and where is that?

and how is that done?
    Hey Mirasec so I am not sure how to fix the bug exactly that you are referring to in 4.2 but as for the walk through walls cheat here is. The cheat needs a master code so here's both the master code and cheat.

M]<--- MUST BE ON!!
    000014D1 000A
    10044EC8 0007

Walk Through walls code:
    509197D3 542975F4
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

warning though: use it at your own risk, cheats are very risky so keep that in mind.

Years
  • Ah, what beta are we again? Beta 5.0, I guess? And, I can't wait for the beta, it seems enjoyable!

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Ah, what beta are we again? Beta 5.0, I guess? And, I can't wait for the beta, it seems enjoyable!

The current beta is beta 4.2, and as for the next release. I know it's been awhile but Metapod has nearly finished beta testing the entire game, checking for glitches along the way. Anyways he'll release the next beta which will be 5.0, however if there are any bugs found on the current beta of the game. I'm sure he'll release a patch under beta 4.3 however til then. He is working on it whenever he's able to, so please bare with him and be patient. Til then good luck in your Pokemon journeys.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2015
    So, patched the game to 4.5...
    Is the end still Route 25 in the orange islands? or should i be able to go further now?

Years
  • Thanks for everyone's patience. Here is the new beta:

Please report any issues or glitches.

Also, don't forget to like my Facebook page

I liked the facebookpage.
    And Im already continuing my game as we speak.
    Thank you very much!

EDIT: I still get a black screen / freeze when entering the pokemoncenter @ the Lapras event.

Last edited:

Svas0000

Svas0000
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Can somebody tell me how to patch the new beta so that mu save will be stored into the new version please

Years
  • Awesome it is out yay

EDIT: Svas0000 just simply patched the rom with New patch it work for me btw use firered 1.0 with vba m

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    So, patched the game to 4.5...
    Is the end still Route 25 in the orange islands? or should i be able to go further now?

No, that's not the end. That's the end of the previous beta. You should be able to go to the 2nd Mandarin Island, battle the 3rd gym leader, complete Charizard Chills, and do the 2nd Movie event on Shamouti Island. Try patching to a clean rom.

I liked the facebookpage.
    And Im already continuing my game as we speak.
    Thank you very much!

EDIT: I still get a black screen / freeze when entering the pokemoncenter @ the Lapras event.

I did try to test this just now but I had no issues entering the Pokemon Center on Tangelo Island. Try using a clean rom?

Can somebody tell me how to patch the new beta so that mu save will be stored into the new version please

As long as you have your old save file, if you just make it the same name as your patched rom and put them in the same folder, you should be able to use it.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Theres a Gliteched When You Enter lorelies chateau screen goes black but music is still playing

I tested this and I didn't have any issues. Can you try to patch to a clean rom and let me know if you still have the same problem?

Back