• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    No Problem It Was Raining when i fight mangnetons on that hill is it normal idk there was sandstorm first when i try to climb the mountian.

Yeah, it's normal. A thunderstorm starts, that's why the Magnemite are there, to get the lightning from the storm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    Sorry to bother you metapod I'm new here. Anyway how do I get beta 4.5 on gba4ios?

Edit: I have the previous version

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2023
    Hey there Medpod23 I have 4.5 and notice the map change, but where do I go for the new stuff, I don't know where too go??????????????

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Sorry to bother you metapod I'm new here. Anyway how do I get beta 4.5 on gba4ios?

Edit: I have the previous version

Just apply the patch to a clean FireRed on a computer (or the previous ash gray), then add the file to gba4ios with itunes. Or you can upload the .gba you just made to the internet and download it from your phone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    Just apply the patch to a clean FireRed on a computer (or the previous ash gray), then add the file to gba4ios with itunes. Or you can upload the .gba you just made to the internet and download it from your phone.

Sorry but how will I do that? If having Dropbox on my iPad mini would help, could you explain it to me?

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Sorry but how will I do that? If having Dropbox on my iPad mini would help, could you explain it to me?

Just make the ash gray 4.5 file on your computer. Then, upload the file to any downloading site on the internet. I would just use mediafire. Assuming you will use mediafire, you just upload the file to the internet on your computer, get the link, and type that link in on your ipad. Download the Ashgray file and 'Open in gba4ios'. Yay!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    Just make the ash gray 4.5 file on your computer. Then, upload the file to any downloading site on the internet. I would just use mediafire. Assuming you will use mediafire, you just upload the file to the internet on your computer, get the link, and type that link in on your ipad. Download the Ashgray file and 'Open in gba4ios'. Yay!

Okay I think I get it. Thank you so much 😄

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    So i entered the code "82025840 005C" trying to put lucky eggs in my pc and I realized I put the 5 and the C in the opposite locations for the AR code and I ended up getting a dusk stone instead. I thought it was weird so I tried using it on a murkrow and it turned my screen black. So my question is how did I get a dusk stone in AshGray if they weren't introduced until pokemon diamond pearl and platinum?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Morning all

really struggling to patch this on my computer, IPS patch just doesnt seem to be working for me, I know this is cheeky but does anyone have a patched file they can possibly send me or give me a download site.

thanks in advance

Years
  • I think i found 2 glitch things.
    1. When Kabuto island sunk and you surf on route 18 and then turn back to the kabuto island, some parts of the island reappears.
    I'm not playing on a VBA so im not suprised if im the only one to have this glitch.
    2. There is no mist and ghost ship event on route 22.
    Maybe because i accendently went left on Moro Island to the meowth event thing. Also team rocket didnt come up to me to tell they stole the Orange League trophy.
    EDIT: solved this last one. Talking to Jenny didnt unlock it, i needed to try to walk in the museum. Lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i think i found a glitch after i gave santa his boot and left the north pole i moved a little bit then ash freezes the game didn't just the sprite so i can't continue i'll restart and see if it happens again

Back