• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    She looks stupid with that giant ball of hair

*Adds GFA to Shoot-outBlack list*

Her hair is pretty. It's crazy, therefore it's pretty. It's got that tingle shade of blue that adds to it just like Ashy's Vomit Green tingle to his green hair. Any questions?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ehhhhh. I gotta say, I like the guy more than I like Iris.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • She's swinging from a tree! Do you know how awesome that is?

...The new guy looks much better in the anime than his art. n_n;

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Pfft. I have no problem with the hair colour, but the fact that it isnt strait but a ball instead ... What'd she do? Rap it around a dead Electrode?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Iris's voice is so kawaii. Ew, I don't like the poster though, goes against Negaishipping, but I'll rant on that in the shipping thread~

Ehhhhh. I gotta say, I like the guy more than I like Iris.

Aaand... hit-list

She's swinging from a tree! Do you know how awesome that is?

You're my Hiiro~

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I TOLD YOU SHE HAD POKEMON IN HER DAMN HAIR!!

This looks good, I have high hopes for Iris. The girl professor though ... Not so much ...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Yeah, so I snagged these pictures from a thread on Serebii, who snagged it from someone else. XD;

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/NS2J82/Images/1280617522016.jpg

New poster. n_n; Not surprising that Ash isn't seen.

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/NS2J82/Images/1280617620759.jpg

You saw this already, but it's bigger. =o Iris and her partner, Kibago.

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/NS2J82/Images/1280617759878.jpg

The Bidoof of this region looking for something? For the record, if I ever caught this Pokémon, I would never evolve it. D:

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/NS2J82/Images/1280617818570.jpg

Mijumaru <3333

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/NS2J82/Images/1280617921838.jpg

"Swinging to a new era of Pokemon!" said A Merry Snorunt @ SPPf.

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/NS2J82/Images/1280617968523.jpg

Reimu. He IS confirmed to be traveling with Ash and the group. YUS!!! Hopefully he does contests, and not musicals. I like him much better in the anime now that I can see him well enough.

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/NS2J82/Images/1280618008608.jpg

Prof. Arugari (is that her name?) smiling. :)

edit: Oh, there's the video. D: I feel so slow now. ;-;

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I TOLD YOU SHE HAD POKEMON IN HER DAMN HAIR!!

This looks good, I have high hopes for Iris. The girl professor though ... Not so much ...

And I thought losing pencils in my hair was bad :(

In her case, it's sexy.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    No its not. She's 11 max. Unless your a lolicon it isnt sexy at all.

It's cool that she isnt (Caus)Asian.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • did that dino thing just jump into her hair? O_O

SHE'S SWINGING ON VINES!

WTF. And I wonder who sent out the three starters? DOES IRIS GET SMUGLEAF!? :3 (from the looks of things, it looks like all three of the group get the starters.. I wonder who Ash gets? :3)

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    did that dino thing just jump into her hair? O_O

SHE'S SWINGING ON VINES!

WTF. And I wonder who sent out the three starters? DOES IRIS GET SMUGLEAF!? :3 (from the looks of things, it looks like all three of the group get the starters.. I wonder who Ash gets? :3)

Well, he's never had a Water Type as his sole starter, but Miijumaru sucks. Im thinking its the pig. Its probably the Professor that sent the Pokemon out ...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Well, he's never had a Water Type as his sole starter, but Miijumaru sucks. Im thinking its the pig. Its probably the Professor that sent the Pokemon out ...

Or it could be possible that Ash gets all the starters like Kanto (although highly unlikely, it is still possible). As for Iris and Kibago, exactly what I was thinking after seeing that art drawing and I am pretty excited for this new series. The new guy seems alright and while I'd like him to do contests, I have a feeling he'll be doing musicals (just because it is a new concept and the creators probably want to focus on that). Or maybe he'll do both?

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Their probably wont be contsts. Though taking an element out of the show is harder than adding one ... I hope he doesnt have all 3. It means less character development for the individual Pokemon

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • whoa i didnt expect them to have the anime ready already anywhoes i dont mind the new girl since the new region is rumored to be american based and idk theh guy looks more like a contest rival than some one who is going to travel with ash and since the new girl first pokemon isnt a starter looks like ash might have all three like in the original regions

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Well ... People have started with 2 (or more) Pokemon before ... Brock did, Misty did, Ash in Sinnoh did (albeit unintentionally).

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    No, the guy on the first post will be. The one whose overly dressed up and the small eyes.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The new guy's name is Dento, and he will be traveling with Ash and Iris in Isshu. It makes me wonder, all these characters being anime-based, could possibly mean they travel with Ash for more than one generation.

Just a feeling, but I think Dento will be choosing Tsutaja as his starting Pokémon. Therefore he is more the replacement of Dawn as he looks like the type to do Contests or Musicals and Iris is the replacement of Brock. I guess we'll know for sure in September though. n_n;

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yep. But we dont have place for two people to go after the E4 do we?

DO WE!!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back