• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's Dento. Reimu was the rumored name because of this.

Well, I can delete that Bookmark now. Iris is not a psychic or anything XD

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh good ... Though, if she was it'd be interesting. She'd be like Yellow in Adventures

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It's Dento. Reimu was the rumored name because of this.

Well, I can delete that Bookmark now. Iris is not a psychic or anything XD
    Sucks though, because what was said in that rumor would have made the anime very much enjoyable.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Pokemon in her hair? LAME. LAME I TELL YOU!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Pokemon in her hair? LAME. LAME I TELL YOU!

K then, Iris Fanboyativity aside, you are starting to get on my nerves. You don't have to rant a tad bit every other post.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Dahlia was Indian... even though they come in multiple skin tones, I am positive that Aloe is African American/Black and possibly Iris.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I can't belive those pics were real :\ OMG Kibago jumped into iris's hair o.o! One thing ive noticed is that there was no ash in the video so far :) Hopefully it will stay that way!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Regarding Dento, I saw this on another fourm where someone translated some details
    (NOT CONFIRMED TO MY KNOWLEDGE):

Dento: A Pokémon sommelier who, with his abundance of knowledge and experience, determines the compatibility of Trainers and Pokémon and gives them advice on how to befriend each other.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    K then, Iris Fanboyativity aside, you are starting to get on my nerves. You don't have to rant a tad bit every other post.

It wasnt a rant, I was stating my opinion. I dont have the drive to put on a rant

…did they just change the animation style again? :(
    Is the first thing that surged through my head.

... ... Looks the same as Diamond and Pearl to me, which is better than any of the previous animation ...

Araragi sure has hot voice, and she looks lot younger in anime than she looked in official art.

She still looks 50

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I can't belive those pics were real :\ OMG Kibago jumped into iris's hair o.o! One thing ive noticed is that there was no ash in the video so far :) Hopefully it will stay that way!

Hardly, Ash will likely appear in the last two posters with them like last time. In D/P they just advertized Dawn at first and LOL Every one was like Zomygosh Dawn taking over Ash spot blah blah blah and than two posters came with Ash on it :P They just want to advertize the new characters first is all. Any who, Iris looks great I can't wait to see her in action along with the other guy. Seems like this really could be it for Brock like I thought.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah, pictures of Ash are already up on Bulbapedia. lol. And Brock is out, its been official for a while.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Yeah, pictures of Ash are already up on Bulbapedia. lol. And Brock is out, its been official for a while.
    Yeah you said that twice now and I saw the beta artwork ages ago on a japanese fourm... its only beta artwork thats why I said I was hoping for ash to be scribbled off xD

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Not going to happen. If he made it into the Beta, he wont get cut. I think they said they have the 1st couple of episodes made already.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well then maybe you don't know what the term "beta" means lol (Na im kidding, but I know its not gonna happen.. I just wish it would :\)

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    So... The leaked scan was true. Too bad for me. I hate Iris's design. I hate her eyes, her hairstyle and color are terrible. Dento looks like sleek fop. His eyes are weird either. Ehh, this series is gonna be bad for me.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    It looks the best since the original if you ask me. I like Iris, though, Dento looks like your stereotypical homosexual

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    It looks the best since the original if you ask me. I like Iris, though, Dento looks like your stereotypical homosexual

I completely agree with this. For me, the background of Isshu seems really different somehow in the anime. More like a jungle somewhat I guess, anyways I like it. Iris seems like a great original character and Dento seems ok from the 5 seconds we've seen of him. I think this will be wayyyy better than Sinnoh (which I still like kind-of, it just dragged on).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back