• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Black and White Victory of the Week

Years
  • In random wi-fi ranking mode:
    Spoiler:

Also, I got all the Pass Powers, finished leveling my Jigglypuff to lv. 100, and went from lv. 1 Meinfoo to lv. 100 Meinshao in 2 days.

Years
  • Caught Victini in Pokeball
    Caught Zekrom, Thundurus and Kyurem in Quick Balls
    Caught 4 Tynamo (Knowing their rarity) in Chargestone cave on my first journey through it.
    Actually won someone on wi-fi with Rakiou, Entei and Suicune xD

-totodile42

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
  • I have only just started Pokémon Black but my win so far is when my Oshawott survived a Vine Whip from Cilan's Pansage after two Work Ups and landed a crit with Water Gun for the win.

Years
  • This week I EV'D all the pokemon I will be using for the battle subway. I consider that a pretty substantial achievement!!

Maggazone

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • My biggest victory ever just happened yesterday...
    My friend and I decided to have a match. I said that we use our best pokemon so we went into battle. He had a whole team of WONDERTOMB's (Wondertombs have the ability wonderguard which make only supereffective moves hit and he has no weakness) I was sure i was going to lose but I had a secret weapon... SALAMANCE!!! He took down the whole team whith Toxic and Fire Fang! That was my biggest win ever!

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Hmm..Getting the game and beating it in 2 days no lifing..Well got past the main story..Currently hunting down the last two or three legendaries and then gonna buff up my team to take down the elite four and the champ ;s.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Suppose the nearest victory i've got this week is catching Cobalion in a net ball, I don't know why I used that ball considering I had like 50 ultra balls now I think about it...

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I guess I should've said this a while ago, but when I beat Ghetsis the first time, his Hydreigon sweeped my whole team, so I had to keep using revives till he ran out of Dragon Pulses, so my Haxorus could kill him. It was quite the battle, though I haxed severely. XD

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • I caught Tornadus and beat the E4 in one day.

Before I reset to Grind for the N and Ghestis battles, I caught Reshiram in one Ultra Ball with paralysis.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I beat the E4 and the champion?
    Thats a good win right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    what level were your pokemon because my highest level pokemon is 53 and the others are in their 50s apart from rufflet who im training and is level 45

Years
  • My biggest victory is going to be completing the unova pokedex. I say going to because I'm trading tomorrow to complete it!!!

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Probably beating the elite 4, and then destroying N.
    But then getting owned by Ghetsis.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    this week i won in a wifi battle, it was quite close too i was surprised my own pokemon stood a chance! it could have gone either way really... (if you wish to see it, here's the search number: 93-86274-41902)

I would watch your battle but I have no idea how to do that...

My biggest victory was catching Victini in my first turn with a Pokeball... either that or when I won a 3v3 with only Daruma left and he had all his guys and I just messed him up with my Daruma :P

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
  • If anything, I suppose it was catching Zekrom in a Luxury ball. He's going to love me forever, hahaha.

I love coordinating the Pokeball's colour to the Pokemon's colours. I got lucky, it was really quick and easy for once.

Back