• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    actually couldn't you just create a mods for features that isn't normally available or if someone else wants to do it

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    how to continue after 3rd orb?. i can't get further than route 6

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Hey guys, thanks for these encouraging words. I'm deep into translation rn using an AI (but Im proofreading everything) for quicker results. If someone can tell me where to find things like animated gen 6 sprites for elite battle or somekind of device/script to get rid of HMs, Ill be very thankful.

I will probably release the game with the same features and glitches in english first before I find something/someone to help me fix those tiny little issues that are still present.

If theres someone willing to help me with translation please let me know! Have a nice day yall

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Hey guys, thanks for these encouraging words. I'm deep into translation rn using an AI (but Im proofreading everything) for quicker results. If someone can tell me where to find things like animated gen 6 sprites for elite battle or somekind of device/script to get rid of HMs, Ill be very thankful.

I will probably release the game with the same features and glitches in english first before I find something/someone to help me fix those tiny little issues that are still present.

If theres someone willing to help me with translation please let me know! Have a nice day yall

I do not know if this will help, but there is a Youtuber who goes by the name Raizen, and he's well known for translating a variety of ROM hacks and Fangames into English. You might want to consider hitting them up.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Hello guys, translation is mostly done now thanks to the help of the amazing @spaceyCrokett. There are still teeny tiny things to translate but thats just a matter of minutes.

The english version of the game will be released in the next two weeks! If someone got some spare time and wants to check the english version for spelling mistakes lmk. I will send you the intl.txt file

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello guys, translation is mostly done now thanks to the help of the amazing @spaceyCrokett. There are still teeny tiny things to translate but thats just a matter of minutes.

The english version of the game will be released in the next two weeks! If someone got some spare time and wants to check the english version for spelling mistakes lmk. I will send you the intl.txt file

ii might be able to help with spelling mistakes because my main language is English

Years
    • He/Him/His
    • MN
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I honestly just need to start learning different languages at this point lol.
    Any who~ Loving the concept of your game and looking forward to future updates!!

Days
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Hallo,
    wie geht es nach Orden 5 weiter?
    Ich bin nach Monteno gefahren um die Story weiter zu verfolgen, nur wenn ich danach zum Peak Point will, muss ich doch durch das Vesita Gebirge oder? Da komme ich nicht weiter da mir vermutlich die TM Blitz fehlt. Und durch die Höhe mit kaum Sicht ist sogut wie nicht machbar.
    Überseh ich da irgendwas?

Ansonsten gefällt mir das Spiel bisher ziemlich gut 👍

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Hallo,
    wie geht es nach Orden 5 weiter?
    Ich bin nach Monteno gefahren um die Story weiter zu verfolgen, nur wenn ich danach zum Peak Point will, muss ich doch durch das Vesita Gebirge oder? Da komme ich nicht weiter da mir vermutlich die TM Blitz fehlt. Und durch die Höhe mit kaum Sicht ist sogut wie nicht machbar.
    Überseh ich da irgendwas?

Ansonsten gefällt mir das Spiel bisher ziemlich gut 👍

Vielen Dank :) Du findest Blitz glaube in der alten PokéBall Fabrik. Eig brauchst du dann nur Stärke. Durch den Nordteil kommst du zum zentralen Teil und dann weiter nach Altara

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Vielen Dank :) Du findest Blitz glaube in der alten PokéBall Fabrik. Eig brauchst du dann nur Stärke. Durch den Nordteil kommst du zum zentralen Teil und dann weiter nach Altara

Leider komme ich jetzt nicht mehr in der Fabrik rein um Blitz zu bekommen. Weder durch den Geheimgang im Tunnel: "Der Eingang zur Pokeball Fabrik wurde versperrt", noch durch den Vordereingang. Ideen?

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Leider komme ich jetzt nicht mehr in der Fabrik rein um Blitz zu bekommen. Weder durch den Geheimgang im Tunnel: "Der Eingang zur Pokeball Fabrik wurde versperrt", noch durch den Vordereingang. Ideen?

Oh stimmt, da war ja was x). Es gibt eig nur zwei Höhlen, die Blitz benötigen (Spunheil, Vesita G. West). Wenn du dich nord/westlich in den Höhlen orientierst, kommst du ans Ziel. Es ist leider nicht möglich die PokéBall Fabrik erneut zu betreten.

Back