• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    To the Center
    You head to the Center at the girl's suggestion. You spend a couple hours just sitting around in the room before you start to get bored. Wanna go somewhere else, or continue to wait it out?

Your Options
    Head to the School
    Head to the Gym
    Leave the girl
    Remain at the Center

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    To the School
    You decide to head to the school in hopes of gaining some knowledge on Pokémon. You attend one of the evening classes, and take some good notes on subjects such as status ailments, to evolution, to proper training styles. But eventually, one of your classmates asks the dreaded question: "Where's your Pokémon?"

Do you answer truthfully?

Your Options
    Tell the whole story
    Blatantly lie
    Make excuses
    Remain silent

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Make excuses
    You don't want them knowing how bad of a trainer you are, so you make something up. You suddenly remember the man dressed in black with a Red R on his shirt. That's it! You tell them that your Charmander was stolen by one of those men.

"You were robbed by… TEAM ROCKET?!?!?" One of the kid exclaims. Suddenly you're drowned in a sea of kids all begging to hear more about the kid who survived an encounter with the renowned Team Rocket. You find out that Team Rocket is a dangerous crime syndicate, that abuses Pokémon to gain more Pokémon, in order to do their evil deeds. The girl happens to be outside and walks in on the commotion. She's obviously upset, but you have no earthly clue why.

"You! I said to head to the Pokémon Center!" She shouts as she yanks you out of the school house. You try to defend yourself, but she's not listening. You question why she's so upset, and when you do, she suddenly calms down. "No reason." She says, blushing. Something's amiss. "Let's just head back to the Center…"

Your Options
    Refuse to follow her unless she spills some info
    Follow her.
    Run away from her!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Stand your ground
    You refuse to move until she spills the beans.

"You're an adamant little brat aren't you. She drops a Pokeball, and out of the puff of smoke comes a Bulbasaur.

"Saur!"

"I don't want to hurt you, but I really need for you to come with me. Whether you wish to or not. It makes no difference. I'll tell you once more. Let's. go. Back. To. The. Center." She says, sternly.

Your Options
    Comply
    Run Away!
    Scream for help
    Try to fight

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back