• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Dodge!
    Nidoran leaps out of the way of the oncoming boulder!

Your Options
    Tackle
    Horn Attack

willwills

The term is 'Golf-Like'
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Horn Attack all the way - but doesn't it also know leer?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    ... How much have I missed exactly? XD

I go with horn Attack, but we should've trained so it could of learned Double Kick..

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Horn Attack
    Nidoran rushes at Geodude to use Horn Attack, but Geodude Hardens, bouncing Nidoran off! In it's daze, Geodude picks Nidoran up and chucks it across the arena! Nidoran slams into the side of a boulder, and falls over, clearly unable to battle.

"One Pokémon left! You sure you don't wanna give up, now?!" Brock jeers.

Your Options
    Give up
    Choose Charmander
    Choose Pidgeotto

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Let's go with Pidgeotto. It likes us better than Charmander does, so more control, plus we can use the sky to our advantage!

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Pokedex it
    Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Geodude Lv.17
    Known Attacks: Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Throw
    "Geodude, the Rock Pokemon. Due to their appearance, Geodude's are often confused with rocks.

Your Options
    Choose Pidgeotto
    Choose Charmander
    Choose Nidoran

Horn Attack
    Nidoran rushes at Geodude to use Horn Attack, but Geodude Hardens, bouncing Nidoran off! In it's daze, Geodude picks Nidoran up and chucks it across the arena! Nidoran slams into the side of a boulder, and falls over, clearly unable to battle.

"One Pokémon left! You sure you don't wanna give up, now?!" Brock jeers.

Your Options
    Give up
    Choose Charmander
    Choose Pidgeotto
    According to the Pokedex entry it didn't know harden...Whatever. Let's send out Pidgeotto!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    OOC: Oops! My first mistake of the game! I mean Defense Curl.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    OOC: Maybe you could say it just learnt it after hitting Nidoran.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Go, Pidgeotto!
    You summon Pidgeotto to battle!

"An air advantage, ey? Smart move! Not smart enough! Geodude may not be able to reach you…" Brock says, as he recalls Geodude. "But ONIX CAN!!!!" Brock shouts as he chucks a Pokeball midair, above Pidgeotto! "Onix, Tackle from above!"

There is an explosion of smoke, and from the smoke, a giant serpent of stone falls from the sky, aiming down on Pidgeotto!!

Your Options
    Dodge!! For the love of pearl, dodge!!!
    Gust
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Sand Attack
    Wait there

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i really don't see the logic in using sand attack since it's made of rock, but it already won, so SAND ATTACK

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Sand Attack?
    A lot of good that'll do, trying to throw sand when you and your opponent are in midair! Onix slams down on Pidgeotto, from the air, smashing into the ground!!! When Onix gets up, Pidgeotto's been pancaked under Onix's weight! Onix slammed so hard to the ground, it created a shockwave that tossed you against the wall!! The last thing you hear is "I think your birdie's done for. Get outta here." Brock says, triumphantly, having had won. The room began spinning, and things got darker and darker… You whited out!

When you come to, it's the next day. You're in the Pokémon Center. You go downstairs, and are greeted by Nurse Joy upon your descent

"There you are! Your Pokémon are feeling better. You whited out after your loss to Brock yesterday. You also lost some cash, according to the Pokémon League rules. Sorry. Have a nice day. Hope to see you again, soon!" She says as she returns her Pokémon and returns to work.

Your Options
    Go back to the Gym for a rematch
    Go to the Museum
    Go to Route 2 to train
    Receive a good hint from me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back