• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Ask ashley to join us- i think she might be helpful

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Ask Ashley to Come
    "No thanks. I'm more of a solo gal. Plus it's late. I dunno about you, but I'm headin to bed. See you later." Ashley said as she left. Do you still wanna go?

Your Options
    Head out now.
    Wait until the morning

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • wait, something might come up later on in the journey and we will need the rest plus charmandar must be tried, it should rest.

Last edited:

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    You're not waiting for her, you're waiting until the morning. She's not traveling with you.

Cid

Years
  • Charmander needs the rest. Let's wait until the morning.

Hope Gary doesn't get way too ahead of us...although it's inevitable to see him as the League Champion anyway.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • Is there an 'ask charmander' option?
    Well, regardless, I think it would be safer to wait until morning. Unless the Rocket Grunts are looking for you?
    Hmm, I'll go with Head out Now.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Wait
    You're tired, and so is Charmander, so you decide to wait until morning. Plus those grunts might be crawling around for you out there. One more question: Do you want Charmander to rest in your room with you, or in it's Pokeball in the rejuvenation area? In the rejuvenation area, it'll be healed more thoroughly, but if it sleeps with you, it'd be nice bonding time.

Your Options
    Sleep with you
    Sleep in the Rejuvenation area

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I want to ask, what's a rejuvenation area?

If it's something Charmander won't like, I'll let it sleep wiith me. But if it likes it, I rather have it be more healed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I'd put Charmander in rejuvination. We can bond tomorrow, traveling together.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    The Best Way of Healing is Getting to Know Each Other.
    So Charmander in going to Sleep in My Room.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Sleep with you
    You decide to let Charmander rest outside of it's Pokeball in your room. The two of you head up to the rooms. You brush your teeth, shower, and the likes, change into your pajamas and crawl into bed. You let Charmander know he's free to crawl up there too, but he feels more comfortable curled up on a blanket on the floor. You try to socialize with him, but he obviously is too tired, and not in the mood to chat. It quickly falls asleep. What do you do?

Your Options
    Go to sleep too
    Stay up and look out the window.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back