• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
people... read o_o, there's nothing wrong with the project! Sphere itself is refusing to open project but the project folder is fine and I have backups, lol.I tried reinstalling sphere and the dlls and still doesn't work, it's at times like this that I hate Windows :X

Waudby

Umm just trying to think wat could be wrong the only possible solution i can think of is reinstalling windows but hu wants to do that?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Well, we are far from finsihing it and none of the game contents was lost, only Sphere itself is not working. Anyways, I'll be taking a break from the game for 3 weeks since I have this week free to study for exams then 2 weeks of exams then I will have about 2 months before the final exams where I will do some work and towards the end of may I will really get a lot done since I will be on vacation till University starts in October XD

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
yay, I figured out something created an error with all my projects and not sphere, so all I did was creating a new project, copy everything from chromatite there and all I had to re-input was the game name and screen size :D Chromatite works again :D I'm so happy ^^

EDIT
Budgie, I would really appreciate if you could at least give me what you have so far if possible and finish the rest later. I really need to show some plot screens so that would help a lot, I hope you solve all your problems :)

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
Budgie, I would really appreciate if you could at least give me what you have so far if possible and finish the rest later.

They are all finished, I can't get into my computer at home and there are a Heck of a lot of problems in my life, but as soon as I get them from my computer then I'll give them, I'm really sorry that It's taken so long...

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
no problem mate, hope you get your problems solved :)

EDIT
As some of you might know, Pokemon Chromatite has fused with Pokemon Weather, this doesn't mean the storyline will go to waste, and I'll still keep working on the starter kit, we will first use Weather's plot then when you finish Weather you can use the save file and continue one the sequel for Pokemon Weather which will have Chromatite's plot. For now I won't post here anymore so this can be closed, I'll create a new thread called Sphere Starter Kit.

Waudby

kk good luck with the starter kit dark. lookin forward to it!

Back