• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CosmicEmerald Version [Updated! 12/24/2019]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, no problem. I mean, with the sheer number of Pokémon these days it can get a bit confusing to keep track of what is from where sometimes.

I know right?? They expanded the number of species exponentially and now I feel like they worked so hard to keep the number below 1000 with regional variants...

BTW, I love them... Just a side note :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    Hands down the best Pokemon Hack i've ever played. It really just covers everything that the original Emerald lacked. Keep up the good work mate, you're doing it amazing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hands down the best Pokemon Hack i've ever played. It really just covers everything that the original Emerald lacked. Keep up the good work mate, you're doing it amazing!

Also is it possible to catch Mantine somewhere? if yes, where can i do so?

Thank you for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the game.

Mantine can be found on Route 130, you will probably have to Surf around a bit since the chances of running into it are about 4%.

Years
  • I've beaten the game and done almost everything but wattson isn't in mauvile city he's in his gym and he won't give me the key to new mauvile sooo what do I do?

Thanks!

It's now connected with another event and has a PokéDex requirement, check out the guide for details. Do a 'Ctrl+F' type of search and search for "Wattson".

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    how do I wake up snorlax once i've found him? i've tried using some of the flutes you can make at Fallarbor but it doesn't seem to work, is there a specific flute that you obtain elsewhere or have i just not used the right one yet?

and is there an easier way to get feebas in this game rather than searching every single tile until you get it or is it the same as the original Emerald?

EDIT: nvm i figured out both lol

what about navel rock though? how do i get access to that event?

Last edited:
    Years
  • How to use physical/special split on android emulators?

I don't know, but I'd just patch the ROM on a computer first and then transfer it over to the emulator.

what about navel rock though? how do i get access to that event?

You have to capture/faint Raikou, Entei and Suicune and then go to the Mystery Event person (the one who gives you the Tickets)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Hi!
    I'm stuck. I completed the pokedex and got the Wish Tag but when I go to bed, nothing happens. Already tried doing this every day for 2 weeks. What should I do?

Years
  • Hi!
    I'm stuck. I completed the pokedex and got the Wish Tag but when I go to bed, nothing happens. Already tried doing this every day for 2 weeks. What should I do?

Give it a try during a Monday night or super-early Tuesday morning before the screen takes on a greenish tint. On Monday night, the screen should have either the purplish or blue tint.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    I don't know, but I'd just patch the ROM on a computer first and then transfer it over to the emulator.

You have to capture/faint Raikou, Entei and Suicune and then go to the Mystery Event person (the one who gives you the Tickets)

Oh okay, thanks!

Years
  • How do I obtain a liechi berry?
    Also how do I get mew?
    BTW this hack is really amazing and I've had a lot of fun playing it! :D

Thanks!

Kyogre is actually holding a Liechi Berry, though if you missed it or want more you can get the Berry Glitch Fix Shiny Zigzagoon in R/S, which is holding the berry. The Zigzagoon (and probably bunches of other unique copies of it) is in a save file on Project Pokémon, which is also packed with other very rare Event Pokémon. You can use that file to trade it over to your game if you have a link-compatible emulator (like mGBA) or another flashcart. Google for "Gen3 legit event Pokemon" to find it.

You get to Mew by getting the Old Sea Map, for which you'll need to obtain 180 Pokémon (Nationally), though it sounds like you've already gotten there from your above post. In this case, you just have to chase Mew around and try to have it be a single tile away from you so you can interact with it.

I've discovered a glitch in the new patch if you inspect a magikarp's moveset (I inspected a magikarp from faraway island) the game crashes

Darn, thought I'd found a workaround for that glitch. Though it was even worse before, where it would crash the game as soon as a battle started with any Magikarp, even if it was in a Trainer's lineup. I'll have to figure out why it's still crashing at all, hopefully this doesn't affect other Pokémon whose movesets have been updated. Thank you for letting me know about this problem!

Last edited:
    Back