• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Hey, I found another bug! XD

If you lose to you rival for the first time, when your delivering the Egg.. You end up in Azela Town! WtF? lolz Thought you should know! Great Job too!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Minor Bug(I think)
    When i went to leave new bark that guy showed me who to catch a pokemon he found a ralts and the he used(My?)Totodile exact same level(10)and he killed it...LOL not like i didn't know how to catch a pokemon though.

Shade

Dark Knight
    Years
    Swat The Bugs

I Just played for a few hours and you should realy try to get rid of those bugs I'm sure you can cause none of them that I saw where very major but, besides that it was realy good:)

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
    Wow, very nice.

The only problem is that whenever I go through a door, its colours go crazy and it moves upwards.

I don't think that should be there since when I played the unpatched it ran exactly the same as my bought copy - ie properly. (yay for legality)

Also the small and big tree's colours don't match well - small ones are dark, big ones are bright - wth?

EDIT:
    If you lose to you rival for the first time, when your delivering the Egg.. You end up in Azela Town! WtF? lolz Thought you should know! Great Job too!
    If you white out before you get to your first pokemon center you end up in some random city as well.

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
    Gah, the trainers blocking the path don't move away... I used GameShark and happily went past them. xD

But many things after that point is screwed... so...

Last edited:

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    Gah, the trainers blocking the path don't move away... I used GameShark and happily went past them. xD

But many things after that point is screwed... so...

Thats where the preview ends. After you have given the mystery egg to the professor, the preview ends. All you can do after that Is run around grass... Unless you use gameshark. XD

shutupplz

Da MetaLova
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    dang this is awesome

dang this is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssooommmeeeee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back